The Professionals - FCL and FBL Champions

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
_wales_lad_
_wales_lad_
19:07 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I can be on from 9pm to play the_incal, or whoever they have for a sub.

ive already played this game they subbed someone in earlier to play
punkpoet
punkpoet
21:55 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a reminder pros we are going to trye and get that killer game sorted tonight (pros v PDS v WP).
beenjammin
beenjammin
21:58 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I can make anytime today or night, what time are we shooting for?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:21 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I can make anytime today or night, what time are we shooting for?

If like it to be as early as possible, to try and allow for my players to be online. I can try and get online if needed, but with this wind and rain it's messed up my Internet a lot. Plus I don't like playing at the weekends anyways, especially as I'm up in less than 10 hours for work
dvz
dvz
22:25 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
jst msg me wen want im giving myself a massage :)
beenjammin
beenjammin
22:42 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
We're not even touching on 5 players at the moment, wanna try for 8:30 or 9? I've messaged a few more players.
chapster_7 punkpoet
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:46 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think a 15 man game might be too difficult although saying that i think there's at least 4 PD players online and wolf pack have 3 or 4 browsing.
beenjammin
beenjammin
22:48 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
only 5 per team, I think we can do it , we've got dave in-game, me and you browsing,
I messaged monster, harriet, and davey, I'm guessing at least 2 of them will show

Edited at 19:51 Sun 17/08/14 (BST)
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:51 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
We're not even touching on 5 players at the moment, wanna try for 8:30 or 9? I've messaged a few more players.
chapster_7 punkpoet

We have 5.
5v5v5 is ambitious but would be great
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:12 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay will tell my guys 9pm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:13 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
If its that big of a match, sorry to say that I will definitely be out of it, I am shattered already, been at work since half 4 this morning, and back in at 5 tomorrow.

I will try and get a few other on though.
faust
faust
23:13 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Aren't we supposed to give chris the times we can play, and then he arranges the actual day/time of the killer game?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:20 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I have messaged all my players, thats all I can do guys.

Had 1 negative so far.
dvz
dvz
23:21 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
well i was happy with this but he was vul tbh - if wasnt potting white then it was just shaving a miss on a dbl.

dvz - sharky

12 - 3

ul m8 wp in wins ul in others :)
beenjammin
beenjammin
23:24 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Aren't we supposed to give chris the times we can play, and then he arranges the actual day/time of the killer game?

lol, we had this conversation before
I am staying at work over the weekend, so i can do the weekend also, but not when the footy is on, including MOTD

So maybe sunday night? That seems a popular night for some very strange reason

erm i cant do sunday but ask the rest of the team scott7a dvz beenjamminm0nster trickster
itmiss_harriet

to name but a few that may want to do

Great, so no-one good then...

I thought we were suppose just give times and let chris work it out? Can't imagine working it out between ourselves wouldn't be allowed though, Sunday's great for me.

im the person that gets asked not the team though .. so if i give say monday night the rest of u are being dictated to. we should be able to work it out amongst ourselves like we hav been doing anyway :S

well done dave
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:25 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Havent a clue tbh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:29 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Officially yes.

However if ALL three clans are happy arranging a game themselves tonight then of course common sense says that should be OK.

If your game doesn't happen tonight then game days and times for all of the three matches will be made by me tonight/tomorrow morning. So if you want to have input into that I would need details of each clan's preferences by Midnight otherwise it cannot be taken into consideration.
beenjammin
beenjammin
23:30 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
That's definitely the official suggestion, but when I saw the captains arrangingit I assumed it's allowed to do ourselves.
If it isn't, maybe chris should intervene. Should someone message him and make sure?

edit: lol, beat me to it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:32 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Since when was that suggested? :S :S
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:34 Sun 17 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a couple so far...
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Professionals - FCL and FBL Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.