(IP Logged)
01:38 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Whatever Joseph - 8pm tomorrow...wicked...definitely 8pm or 8:30pm lol
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
01:40 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Depends if your player shows

Glad to see the game arranged, don't have to carry on attempting to draw blood from a stone. SL will be easy to sort from here.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:43 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

where do u think u have any say in this matter, i were told 10 pm ,i thought id struggle so i said 10 30 to be on safe side then that time was agreed, end er day he were available for neither, im not fussed like i said things come up, no problem for me, just rearrange pretty simple

like i say best thing u can do is let karl or richie arrange through other means if need, cos its preety obvious but to a few, that u are completley useless
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:46 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Relax - take a chill pill...jeez anyone would think were life or death - who cares. It's arranged for tomorrow, fandabbydozzy - enjoy the match - c'mon JOEYY!!!

derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:49 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Relax - take a chill pill...jeez anyone would think were life or death - who cares. It's arranged for tomorrow, fandabbydozzy - enjoy the match - c'mon JOEYY!!!

very silly man, u make a show u cant live upto,keep your beak out, as i say your useless, your just craig in the making
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
01:52 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

very silly man, u make a show u cant live upto,keep your beak out, as i say your useless, your just craig in the making

Ohhh that should be on a prediction thread

No need to worry now, Joeyy is one of their better players so there shouldn't be any tactical subs and we can finish this set off.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
02:01 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
leave it now zante, hes put his rubber ducks in bath and hes throwing bread in now, its amazing what that can do to the simplest of minds
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:09 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL - that's quite funny for you Joe - well done. Don't give up your day job though - Can't wait hear the next crappy one, might surprise me with another cracker.

Festive Times!
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
02:11 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL - that's quite funny for you Joe - well done. Don't give up your day job though - Can't wait hear the next crappy one, might surprise me with another cracker.

Festive Times!

what about one where someone said they were there for good and quit halfway?

or one where they said that a team were hasbeens the got hammered by em?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:11 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
arguing arguing , arguing , arguing , arguing , arguing , arguing , arguing

guys guess what?

arguing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:18 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
'em' unfortunately got hammered, you seem to have misinterpreted the results. Your player cgibson92 WON 13-2. Another reason why only trusted to hold a wooden spoon, than a title or any responsibility.

Can tell never been to see a clairvoyant, all that baggage would need a concierge, you obviously LIVE in the PAST.

Here's another Christmas'sy PUN for you - Live for the PRESENT
hippesville
hippesville
02:18 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ooooooooohhhhhh nooooooooooooo they're NOT!!!!

Bout ye m8, fancy a drink n some dinner

Not likin it here
faust
faust
02:20 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fair dues it's an early sub, I get that.
But tactical I can assure you it aint. Ask ang, coz my net is crap, I rarely play so therefore I honestly reckon Ash would do better.

I'm not really interested as yaz know, so take MY word on that.

As for all the crap repeatedly being posted, I would prefer it if it was ONLY captains, instead of every Numpty jumpin on the bandwagon, otherwise yer all gonna end up melted and melting everyone else's heads.....which is to EVERYONE!!

here endeth the lesson, hippes of gazereth

No probs Gaz!!

I'm Captain. Uprising, Unbeatables, Professionals and Revolution all agree your captain has made a tactical sub. My only concession is that I haven't asked any other clan. I know you're only in it for the fun, and you've nailed your colours to this particular mast - but it's a mast we all feel is rotting. Keep 'er lit.
faust
faust
02:31 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's not tactical at all, he's online tonight (10pm vs moonbeam06) so why not kill two birds with one stone, plus its' his favourite game type.

Called trying be helpful next time won't bother.

It is tactical so why try and claim it is not. We are both active and there are 10 days until deadline so it could easily be played by the two of us. You have chosen to put hippes in as it his favourite game type and you don't want to play me, so it is very much tactical. You posted for weeks claiming you would make no subs and then only if absolutely necessary. From since the league has started yet again you have been the main offender for carrying out tactical subs so please never complain again if pro's or uprising do it against you, but i doubt they will as has been proven with pro's allowing an original player play his game as they had done a sub due to inactivity and uprising whooped you with there reserve team anyway.

Just seen this. Post of the year award already??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:36 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jesus everyday same old same old,,give it a rest will yas Ffs,,sick of reading pages of what someone's done what he should av done why did he do it shouldnt av done that ,,should put yas all forward for Jeremy Kyle ,,,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:39 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey faust bud, but i think that's enough , please stop replying to ash , as its making you as bad as each other. Plus it is irritating me, as i want everyone to get on. Also derik aswell , i know you love answering back but please for one time. Stop?

if you want to discuss a certain subject with an individual member use offline message , not on here. As some people do not like arguements

I don't want to make enemies but i think enough is enough
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
DEAL - Agreed - I'm not posting anymore - sorry.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
02:42 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
'em' unfortunately got hammered, you seem to have misinterpreted the results. Your player cgibson92 WON 13-2. Another reason why only trusted to hold a wooden spoon, than a title or any responsibility.

Can tell never been to see a clairvoyant, all that baggage would need a concierge, you obviously LIVE in the PAST.

Here's another Christmas'sy PUN for you - Live for the PRESENT

title or responsibility lol, what u want a cc next to my name, i put wooden spoon there myself, as for captains responsibilty i run a sunday morning football team as player manager which have been succesful, not only do i have to deal with posting teamseets to chris once every two weeks (lmao), i have to do real team sheets, deal with real people, make tactical changes as and when the moment comes etc etc, believe me its a world awat from nameing ur self in a side then taking urself out next day, no scallops
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:44 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
derik , what ages to do you teach and where about?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:46 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
derik , what ages to do you teach and where about?

Take it offline please John - let's try resurrect the thread back to its original purpose. That way I don't care what's said behind my back and will have NO Reason to post to anyone external from the team.

Cheers mate.
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

XVth Man: Luck Takes No Prisoners!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.