XVth Man: Luck Takes No Prisoners!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19394
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:47 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
There no rule to say ya can't take yaself out of a team list ,,yuu submit your list to the ref whoever just before kick off player falls ill ,,oh dear what shall I do il play him ?? Doubt it ,,ya put someone else in same thing in my eyes ,,
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
02:47 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
and just to add ive worked my way up to that role and deserved it

15 years of sunday football, 9 years of semi pro saturday football, 3 years of junior management when younger due to a broken pelvis, etc, etc, i didnt just make a name up and lets go, i answer to the f.a, i also argue with them, i deal with people where an outspoken opinionated person like myeslef puts himself in unsavoury situations, but true as my word i come through everyone unscathed, when talking about responsibility, believe me what u have is no more than a bit of fun that iu make more, and thats why folk dont like u
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:48 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jesus everyday same old same old,,give it a rest will yas Ffs,,sick of reading pages of what someone's done what he should av done why did he do it shouldnt av done that ,,should put yas all forward for Jeremy Kyle ,,,

I've phoned the show for you, the title is "my clan thread I'd pregnant with arguments and I don't know who the father is"

You will have to do a lie detector and naturally you'll want to say it's wrong
the__priest
the__priest
02:50 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
enough is enough
you've now being asked to stop and it would appear to many, that these posts are beginning to become very personal and more to the point harassing, it is against forum rules to be rude and make personal comments on threads

Complaints, Moderating and Other Enquiries

What are the rules for the chat rooms? The language in the chat room is moderated to allow a friendly environment to relax. This is a guideline of what behaviour is considered offensive or inappropriate.

You are not allowed to use unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

now enough is enough forum rules have been broken
take to offline message please

this thread is here for its members to relax and have a little light hearted banter, also to keep players informed of games to be played and also to post its results and a point of contact

again please use offline message and keep it off this thread
its tedious and very boring at best
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Jesus everyday same old same old,,give it a rest will yas Ffs,,sick of reading pages of what someone's done what he should av done why did he do it shouldnt av done that ,,should put yas all forward for Jeremy Kyle ,,,

I've phoned the show for you, the title is "my clan thread I'd pregnant with arguments and I don't know who the father is"

You will have to do a lie detector and naturally you'll want to say it's wrong

Haha I like that
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
derik , what ages to do you teach and where about?

Take it offline please John - let's try resurrect the thread back to its original purpose. That way I don't care what's said behind my back and will have NO Reason to post to anyone external from the team.

Cheers mate.

i run an adult football side in rotherham there currently secomd in div 2 second placed out of 7 divisions, when i took em over they were in 6, roth sunday league is the second biggest in england, and over 30 percent of our div players will be paid to play semi pro saturdays
horse10000
horse10000
02:51 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ooooooooohhhhhh nooooooooooooo they're NOT!!!!

Bout ye m8, fancy a drink n some dinner

Not likin it here

Come back home then
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:56 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
enough is enough
you've now being asked to stop and it would appear to many, that these posts are beginning to become very personal and more to the point harassing, it is against forum rules to be rude and make personal comments on threads

Complaints, Moderating and Other Enquiries

What are the rules for the chat rooms? The language in the chat room is moderated to allow a friendly environment to relax. This is a guideline of what behaviour is considered offensive or inappropriate.

You are not allowed to use unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

now enough is enough forum rules have been broken
take to offline message please

this thread is here for its members to relax and have a little light hearted banter, also to keep players informed of games to be played and also to post its results and a point of contact

again please use offline message and keep it off this thread
its tedious and very boring at best

A big Facebook thumb up for that Craig also pressed the like button
the__priest
the__priest
02:59 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
sick to death of reading rubbish on this thread TBH
same people same rubbish day after day
needs to stop and now
_huts24_
_huts24_
08:56 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
There no rule to say ya can't take yaself out of a team list ,,yuu submit your list to the ref whoever just before kick off player falls ill ,,oh dear what shall I do il play him ?? Doubt it ,,ya put someone else in same thing in my eyes ,,

You got to admit karl its not right , captains lead by example not sub out when the match was arranged . Anyway your a top guy mate and great player so all the best here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:14 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
el sacerdote

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:40 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
///Ohhhh

Nice attack Wr Welsh and some, and you wanna get me banned ?? For what telling the truth ?

Go back to your lopsided apple tree ya fruitcake !!!

Take care
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:41 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
SCOOBY DOO WHERE ARE YOU !!!!!

LMFAO !!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:48 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

LMFAO !!!

Unless you have a purpose on this thread, I think it is wise you leave it be. Enough people are getting annoyed with the thread not being used for it's sole purpose, ie posting results etc.

I am sure Ash would back me up in this statement.

Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:49 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

LMFAO !!!

Unless you have a purpose on this thread, I think it is wise you leave it be. Enough people are getting annoyed with the thread not being used for it's sole purpose, ie posting results etc.

I am sure Ash would back me up in this statement.

Thanks.

God bless ya, ya eejit

And shame on you

TROLL backer !!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:55 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Above Taken offline

update

Humpty Dumpty

Has no clue and needs to expire his comments ....

Edited at 09:26 Thu 18/12/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:38 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ash take your Dogs of my back now please !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:35 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Right enough of the crappy posts, today let's keep to Strictly Clan Related. THANK YOU
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:35 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:36 Thu 18 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pages: 19394
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

XVth Man: Luck Takes No Prisoners!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.