Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
friendyboy
friendyboy
02:39 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Evening all,

This is the opening thread for the new team Xiii Man. Myself and Ash are going to be co-captains here! We are here for the long haul, and to make an impact in the FP world.

We are back here with a vengance. A new team, a new squad, and a new motto. We will be having a set of rules that will be used throughout in regards to swaps and subs (which will be explained later by Ash.

We also only select a certain breed in our clan. Good quality, and reliable.

A few of you will have had offers from either of us recently, if so, we hope you strongly consider joining our ambitious, audacious team!!!

Friendyboy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
good luck
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
We will be having a set of rules that will be used throughout in regards to swaps and subs << this right there is why this clan is destined to fail like the last venture ... christ sake the rules are set out in regards to subs and swaps they are not for every clan to decide their own rules.
erigert
erigert
02:51 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:15 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
'Xiiith Man (13th)' - Destined to Succeed (in EVERY capacity!)

* 12 Players ONLY
* No Subs nor Swaps after fixtures release
* Will Reverse Swaps should they be deemed unnecessary
* Players have entire 14 days to play their matches, no rush.
* Everyone knows in advance how we will operate
* Argument Free Zone
* All players will be RELIABLE, QUALITY, GOOD COMMUNICATORS and very much TEAM players.

That sums up the TEAM and it's ethics, any questions please offline message myself or Alex (friendyboy)

Thank You.

1. krazyash_07 (Co-Capt)
2. friendyboy (Co-Capt)

3. TBA
4. TBA
5. TBA
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA
9. TBA
10. TBA
11. TBA
12. TBA

Delighted with the line-up thus far, will be revealed in due course, once this Season's finished completely. New Project, smaller teams will create even more of them, the way of the future.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:19 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck lads.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:48 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
AAAAAHAHAHA! Tune in to this thread for more comedy and wind ups in the near future.

If that is indeed how the clan is going to be run and that isn't a wind up I for one think chris should tell you to bolt.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:55 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Chris has been kept in the loop for a while and is fully aware what our internal rules and procedures will be. Your interest is noted, thanks.
faust
faust
16:47 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
* No Subs nor Swaps after fixtures release

This rule alone means that anything that goes to default will count heavily against you. And rightly so tbh.
kris
kris
16:51 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Same usual suspects feeling the need to ridicule or berate a new idea/venture before it's even began. I return tho the kaleidoscope analogy, if you see it from other perspectives this is what chris were looking at implementing.

If you bother to twist the end of the kaleidoscope a few more times, little pieces eventually create the big picture, hopefully ALL 12 players will prove to be RELIABLE as stated in posts above then there will be no need to have an option for a sub/swap.

" yea of little faith 12 reliable players equals no defaults, try opening your kaleidoscope eyes a little further and focus on the same end goal. "

Our team premise will be to make no such subs nor swaps, we appreciate some teams might not be able to comprehend that so have contingency plans in place should that happen.

Edited at 14:03 Wed 22/10/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
And if like last season someone comes down with a debilitating illness or if someone has computer issues or if someone deactivates? Your rules leave no room for maneuver. And as far as your kaleidoscope goes try turning it so you see where the rest of the league are coming from and why your clan failed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:52 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Issue already been addressed

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:22 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree with John here ... only you see what you want to achieve .. everybody else in the funky world can't see the benefits for what you are intending to implement within a clan league that already has a structure and rules. You are clearly too far blind to realise.
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
22:34 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This idiotic kid shouldn't be allowed to make clans. I'm pretty sure he's folded more clans then we've had seasons lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:39 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This idiotic kid shouldn't be allowed to make clans. I'm pretty sure he's folded more clans then we've had seasons lol.

I am pretty sure he has completed more full seasons of play than your good self!!

Any clan can run themselves however they wish to. As mattywellie has said there are already established rules and guidance that can deal with any of the main issues or concerns raised here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:44 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Kid lol, I were taking my 11+ when you just happened, were in nappies back then probably still are especially with the way you speak and have constant tantrums when lose a frame or two. So go run back to mummy and daddy and ask them increase your weekly pocket money to spoil yourself with a kinder surprise.

Child
blueberry
blueberry
23:02 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry to mention, but imo kinder surprise's are a waste of money and the toys inside poor quality.

Good Luck
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
01:30 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Argument free clan ha ha what a joke it's started already what u expected with ash at the wheel
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:33 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - fair point Cabbie, starting from now - argument free zone, in fact any one who posts gibberish will be ignored. We don't care what others think, this ain't their clan.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

XVth Man: Luck Takes No Prisoners!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.