Change to the rules regarding legal break shots?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:59 Tue 30 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Now we have the part (1) and no choice at all..
2 or 3 with no choice, seems more fair to me

a choice would be great fun.. hehe
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
00:09 Wed 31 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Has anyone noticed come evry xmas time theers always an old face appeasrs out of nowhere thats on every hour god sends, joins a clan, posts a load er rubbish on his profile, joins discussions and then implements rules.

The very nature of this intefering, rule changing, life dominating rodent, leads me to believe he is part of the xmas club

The xmas club

you get these in your local boozer, they sometimes join pool team for a few week or three, they come and watch football team and tell everyone there joining do there jobs wrong, they slyly try and talk to all there mates missises in pubs. everyone u know they have known em longer and everywhere uve been theyve been twice.

reason u only see em a round xmas time is, all year round him and there lass live in each others pockets, everythings done together, they politely decline invatations and dont have a social life, THEN the dreaded xmas doo, there lass goes out comes home 6 hours late with bruises all round her neck and lipstick all over, next day there phones bleeping all day, and he just cant get it outer his head, so he goes back to his mothers, while shes out doing it all over again, and living her new lease of life, and hes begging her saying i can forgive you and all that, so she knows shes r8 she keeps it up to new years day and the weasel can come back cos shes ran out of money and all worn out.
Whats he been doing, well there norm that irritating one in pub, no this one just plays funky
erigert
erigert
00:16 Wed 31 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol Joe

On a serious note, why would someone care if someone makes a tappy break? When your turn comes than smash the pack so your opponent cant tap again, simple.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:17 Wed 31 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh well im wrong, youre doin it quite open..

Well done!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:19 Wed 31 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol Joe

On a serious note, why would someone care if someone makes a tappy break? When your turn comes than smash the pack so your opponent cant tap again, simple.

If he likes you very much, hed tell you here why hes doin it only like 20%
I know it, he knows it, and its part of the reason why it exists in real life, which he means i dont have..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:27 Wed 31 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
And as my point is made, and chris at least has a thought about it, my say in this matter, in this thread and whilst playin, is done..

Have fun everybody, playin or bullyin, which ever suits u best..

Regards Mike
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:24 Wed 31 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Wed 7 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hello
seems there is not much intrest in this..

Just one thing regarding International Pool rules id like to add.
A foul Break leads to three options.
At the moment it leads to nothing.
A Ball in Hand would be the easiest thing to set up.

regards Mike
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:55 Wed 7 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hello

regards Mike

I still don't understand why a foul in 8uk does not give a ball in hand behind the baulk line is wanted... They are the standard rules, yet we have certain members who foul on purpose on here, knowing they will leave nothing because there is no option to move the white after a foul.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:44 Wed 7 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
if wanted.. thats the point, needs programming such choice options
gettin 2 shots, from the picture u got, is at least a realistic option, as far i know.. do i?
i think i remember stuff like, take the 2 shots, or have ball in hand and one shot?
am i wrong?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:52 Wed 7 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
if wanted.. thats the point, needs programming such choice options
gettin 2 shots, from the picture u got, is at least a realistic option, as far i know.. do i?
i think i remember stuff like, take the 2 shots, or have ball in hand and one shot?
am i wrong?

Rules obviously vary in different parts of the country, but the usual rules are:

If your opponent makes a foul on his/her turn at the table, then your opponent 'misses' a turn at the table.
If the foul was not potting the white ball, then the shot can either be taken from where the white ball lies, or from behind the baulk line.
Your opponent still misses a turn, and the first shot following the foul, is allowed to be a free ball, meaning you can strike any ball on the table first.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:53 Wed 7 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Those are the rules which I used when I ran my pool league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:47 Wed 7 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
fair enough
so in UK the rules are at least close, as the option thing is a problem..

but then again, in 9er there is a pushout option, and the option to play the next shot or let the "pusher" play again..

Surely the programmers can come up with some realistic solution, which is not to complicated for the gameplay, regarding kids or non competitive players still havin fun..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:27 Wed 7 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
simple dont be a girl like derik dont need rule changes just need decency
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
15:07 Thu 8 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Go and change your name again, boo hoo take me out of this clan boo hoo, i live in england i pretend im south african and im called after a russian, crikey have u ever watched benifet streets
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Thu 8 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Go and change your name again, boo hoo take me out of this clan boo hoo, i live in england i pretend im south african and im called after a russian, crikey have u ever watched benifet streets
LOL you know a lot about me FANBOY
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:41 Thu 8 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

LOL you know a lot about me FANBOY
Give me an address I'll post you a signed poster for your bedroom
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:52 Thu 8 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hello

regards Mike

I still don't understand why a foul in 8uk does not give a ball in hand behind the baulk line is wanted... They are the standard rules, yet we have certain members who foul on purpose on here, knowing they will leave nothing because there is no option to move the white after a foul.
I agree and I dont think its difficult to do for them and I would love for 8us to real also loss of turn if you pay urs and pot opponents and potting both is legal, then blocking pockets wont make you the automatic winner
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:03 Fri 9 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
derik_dalton said:
Has anyone noticed come evry xmas time theers always an old face appeasrs out of nowhere thats on every hour god sends, joins a clan, posts a load er rubbish on his profile, joins discussions and then implements rules.

posts a load er rubbish on his profile,

some do in Forum..

then implements rules

there are only few, which can implement rules, are you sure you mean them?

Youre highly unlogical, unreal, and Fearful to some, which u supress by mumbling silly things you can spell, but aint got a clue what ure sayin..
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
15:57 Fri 9 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
derik_dalton said:

posts a load er rubbish on his profile,

some do in Forum..

then implements rules

there are only few, which can implement rules, are you sure you mean them?

Youre highly unlogical, unreal, and Fearful to some, which u supress by mumbling silly things you can spell, but aint got a clue what ure sayin..

wont she let you back home yet? arrrr, be like channel tunnel now
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Change to the rules regarding legal break shots?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.