Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13839
ang3l
ang3l
13:39 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
F.P.D
uk8ball
jacksealy21 0 - 5 fastboysam

ggs he was vul, I played well and punished.

gl for rest of season.

Well done Sam ... Thank you for getting game done..
ang3l
ang3l
13:45 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fcl fixture set

Pocket Dynamos 25 v 50Unbeatables

kaperisk v fran_
askingfan 8 v 7 horse10000
punkpoet 8 v 7 mikeybboy
ang3l 0 v 15 turtle1560
hustler_1987 v lateo1993
jasonb v x_connor
the__king 4 v 11 _huts24_
triple_b 5 v 10 onevisit

Pocket Dynamos 23 v 52 The Professionals

bigcjl2 4 v 11 beenjammin
chapster_7 6 v 9 _wales_lad_
hamburgerboy 4 v 11 _hoolahan
blueberry 4 v 11 dvz
fastboysam v potlimit
kaperisk v crazy_greg
silenthill v thegame26
welshgizy19 5 v 10 jamesmcgarry

5 racks of 8b 9b 8buk
1st Feb

Gdluck all..
ang3l
ang3l
13:47 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL Fixture Set 4

Unbeatables 2 v 4 Pocket Dynamos

8 US onevisit 1 v 5 triple_b
8 US mikeybboy v the__king
9 US raker 3 v 5 hamburgerboy
9 US _huts24_ v hustler_1987
8 UK poolbiird 6 v 2 askingfan
8 UK x_connor v blueberry
STR turtle1560 2 v 0 punkpoet
STR mrmagic v marksmith

F.P.D. 0 v 0 Pocket Dynamos

8 US jimmy86 v jasonb
8 US just_lucky v chapster_7
9 US _jesus_ 1 v 5 kaperisk
9 US buckjam v welshgizy19
8 UK thegreatone7 v ang3l
8 UK jacksealey21 0 v 5 fastboysam
STR r08 v silenthill
STR bonfireheart v triple_b

8 racks of 8b 9b 8buk or 2 racks of str8
8th Feb
ang3l
ang3l
13:51 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Morning Ang

How are you?..

Shocked that I am actually having to work today

And you?

.... Am okay thank you..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:36 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Copied from FCL Discussion

OK first question...

Do you want any changes at all to the current subs/swaps rules?

A simple YES or NO.

Nothing else. Nothing about the way anybody operates because it is irrelevant to the rules as they currently stand. And nothing about any optional or minor changes to the rules.

Feel free to go back to your electorate and prepare for governm....oops I mean go back to your clans and get one simple consensus opinion from each on that one question.

Come back by Sunday night and post an answer for each clan.
punkpoet
punkpoet
16:23 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks chappy.
So folks please give a yes or no answer.
Im a big yes, ive made my opinions clear.
punkpoet
punkpoet
16:29 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know some people get mad when someone post on other clans threads.. but I saw you guys talking about wrestling and the Royal Rumble... With that said who Is your favorite top wrestler and favorite wrestler who didnt win the title???

Mine would have to be Ultimate Warrior and Curt Henning Mr. Perfect!!

Sorry if me posting offends anyone

Hey lucky, feel free to post especially about wrestling as we have a few fans in this clan, and I'm the cap and i'm a complete wrestling freak and my co cap ang3l is partial to it too.
For me I'd say Mick foley though guys like Raven Sabu Eddie Guerrero Kyrt Angle and Chris Benoit (as a wrestler not as a person, lets not go there lol) I love watching.
Though watching the WWE Network starting with old ECW stuff I have became a massive Shane Douglas fan.
I do like Mr Perfect but I don't see the appeal of Ultimate Warrior though when I watch more of his stuff (throgh the network) that may change.
As I had Douglas down as a annoying chubby idiot lol, now I think he was the complete package... lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:33 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks chappy.
So folks please give a yes or no answer.
Im a big yes, ive made my opinions clear.

I am also a yes to change, don't want the leagues to stagnate.
buckjam
buckjam
16:41 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know some people get mad when someone post on other clans threads.. but I saw you guys talking about wrestling and the Royal Rumble... With that said who Is your favorite top wrestler and favorite wrestler who didnt win the title???

Mine would have to be Ultimate Warrior and Curt Henning Mr. Perfect!!

Sorry if me posting offends anyone

Hey lucky, feel free to post especially about wrestling as we have a few fans in this clan, and I'm the cap and i'm a complete wrestling freak and my co cap ang3l is partial to it too.
For me I'd say Mick foley though guys like Raven Sabu Eddie Guerrero Kyrt Angle and Chris Benoit (as a wrestler not as a person, lets not go there lol) I love watching.
Though watching the WWE Network starting with old ECW stuff I have became a massive Shane Douglas fan.
I do like Mr Perfect but I don't see the appeal of Ultimate Warrior though when I watch more of his stuff (throgh the network) that may change.
As I had Douglas down as a annoying chubby idiot lol, now I think he was the complete package... lol

Please forgive my ignorance. I dont watch it tbh. Isnt it all fixed and just a soap opera? Just asking not judging. My grandad used to love it in the 70's and 80s with giant haystacks and big daddy.
punkpoet
punkpoet
16:50 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
buckjam
Yeah wrestling is scripted, much like a tv program or a film, or even a soap opera as you said haha.
So I wouldn't say fixed or fake (as alot say) its more like a mixture of a sports performance and a tv programme put into one, and in general alot of people watch it as a kid and get hooked... Though the current WWE product I'd understand why people new to wrestling wouldn't really be interested, as it simply isn't as good as it used to be for a host of reasons (I could go on and on tbh lol)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:55 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah its scripted, everyone says its fake but how can you fake falling off a 20 foot ladder through two tables? I don't think its possible. I think the punches, kicks etc are fake not sure but the Hardcore stuff you can't really act it out without being hurt
faust
faust
16:57 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It has it's place. It's great for kids and young 'uns, but there's no chance I could enjoy it as a 38 year old. Loved it when I was 12 though, and went to a few shows.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have only got into it in the last year, absolutely love it.

A lot of it is partially scripted, but they do get really injured a lot of the time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:06 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah its scripted, everyone says its fake but how can you fake falling off a 20 foot ladder through two tables? I don't think its possible. I think the punches, kicks etc are fake not sure but the Hardcore stuff you can't really act it out without being hurt

It is "fake" in terms of a competitive sport, but the athleticism and acrobatics are obviously legitimate. The idea that it is fake comes from the kids who think it is a competitive sport before realizing that it is more similar to a circus than a boxing match.
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:06 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Theres a negative perception, I feel if people think its only for kids, I think thats a little narrow minded.
As faust has just said that he thinks hanging someone on a cross like jesus, is for kids lol.
And Im guessing faust doesn't like tv or films?
Practically the same thing just wrestling isn't popular.
This is a clan thread I'm happy for people to talk about wrestling though I don't want people to come here and mock something they are ignorant of, so please take the negatives to wrestling thread, or keep to themselves, I don't mock what others like so don't mock what I like, thanks.
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:08 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

It is "fake" in terms of a competitive sport, but the athleticism and acrobatics are obviously legitimate. The idea that it is fake comes from the kids who think it is a competitive sport before realizing that it is more similar to a circus than a boxing match.

Wait pro wrestling isn't a competitive sport? Lol.
But seriously correct I mean I challenge faust to go to the top rope and do a red arrow, as its "fake" he shouldn't break his neck.
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:11 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

So a challenge to people who think its fake, please go to the closest gym and find if them have a ring and do that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

So a challenge to people who think its fake, please go to the closest gym and find if them have a ring and do that.

Is that Luke Harper???
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:17 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Is that Luke Harper???

Good eye, yes the guy doing the move is Adrian Neville aka Pac.
I've challeneged faust in message to do it... lol
I might try and find rollings move he did at RR.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:23 Wed 28 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
For those interested in pool events, have a look here

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/19995/zante-s-mini-leagues
Pages: 13839
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Pocket Dynamos - Chapter 8

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.