Fearless Knights - Fate Loves the Fearless.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19192
legend_pot
legend_pot
18:40 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers ash, well no one else would have pulled it back anyway hahaha
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:50 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
http://funkyfearlessknights.weebly.com/clan-league.html
(Scores Updated) (104 Visitors Now )
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:14 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers ash, well no one else would have pulled it back anyway hahaha

LOL - I'm sure they would - but maybe not 15-0 more 14-1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Brilliant!!! First donut of the season. Well played legend.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:19 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
or in my case 13-2

Class result legend, i aim to get that one day Well done Karl although the result doesn't show as you won the only frames you could from the writeup
legend_pot
legend_pot
19:49 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers lads
_fresh_
_fresh_
20:19 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
nice result ryan well done pal
joeyy
joeyy
20:29 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
meh ryan you did ok i suppose...

also in terms of the in clan tournament discussion,
first, if im included in the "outstanding straight players" category then thanks
second, i think taking straight out might make it more even but just because it has different skills doesnt necessarily mean people with those skills shouldn't be allowed to use them.
depends if you want an even competition or a fair one i guess
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:31 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

first, if im included in the "outstanding straight players" category then thanks
second, i think taking straight out might make it more even but just because it has different skills doesnt necessarily mean people with those skills shouldn't be allowed to use them.

I agree straight should be allowed but 5 sec timer should also be allowed for the same reasons.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:37 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

I agree straight should be allowed but 5 sec timer should also be allowed for the same reasons.

I would re-add 5 sec if enough interest for second run. If i add Straight i will still be removing double points and making it the same frames as the others. I would also add both Arcade games as those should be added too.

Should i add Mini Golf?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:38 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I meant for current tourney. Taking 5 sec out for knock outs puts 5 sec players at disadvantage.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:42 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
could do i suppose, okay i will make it all time limits.
joeyy
joeyy
20:42 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
5 sec players deserve a disadvantage
ouch imagine playing 8 games of straight... can't see that working either.
whats wrong with the double points system?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:45 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The double points idea's good for straight, keep that to 4 frames though - jeez.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:48 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
5 sec players deserve a disadvantage
ouch imagine playing 8 games of straight... can't see that working either.
whats wrong with the double points system?

Its an advantage for Straight players as its a 2:1 ratio, it means non-Straight players are put under pressure early as they have to win twice as many frames.

Take yourself and Ryan for instance, both good Straight Players, to be put under any real Pressure they have to win 3-1 or more then they need one Straight frame. Two each the pressure is on you not to lose.

People complained about 5 Sec being too quick for them but Straight players have won half the battle before the game has started as they know each frame they win are worth twice the price than regular games
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:55 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The double points idea's good for straight, keep that to 4 frames though - jeez.

If people want i will keep the current format but you would just have Straight players choosing it for the double points.

I may change the points system though so Defaults become a none factor
joeyy
joeyy
20:56 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i disagree! a good 8 ball player should be confident of winning 3-1 or 6-2, therefore only need to win 1/2 the straight games to win, whereas the straight player must win all their games to win.
yes a good straight player might be more capable of winning all their straight games but one slip up in one game and they are out, whereas one slip up on 8 ball and you can still go through. and with games as long as they are on straight its very likely to slip up once in a couple of games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:58 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

If people want i will keep the current format but you would just have Straight players choosing it for the double points.

I vote for leaving it and making revisions if needed in next one. Let this one play out and see how it goes.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:00 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

I vote for leaving it and making revisions if needed in next one. Let this one play out and see how it goes.

That was always the plan mate, i was always going to let this one run its course
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:04 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Tbh I think the home and away format is one of the coolest ways to play. I wish there was league play like this.
Pages: 19192
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fearless Knights - Fate Loves the Fearless.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.