Fearless Knights - Fate Loves the Fearless.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19293
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:16 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Tbh I think the home and away format is one of the coolest ways to play. I wish there was league play like this.

You could run one in events mate, as for me i am going to run several carom events including 5 Sec Cup, Premier League, Premier Finals, Arena, Clash, Domination, Highest Run.

Premier League is the main competition where you play 4 frames and you get two points if you win and one if you draw.

Premier Finals is the branch from the main competition, Every two ranked players are split in their own finals (#1 vs #2, #3 vs #4 etc)

5 Sec Cup is a side event on a 5 second timer

Clash is a ladder event where each member gets one attempt at the opponent above them, rankings are based on the previous season.

Domination is another branch from the main league, top 4 play in a longer frames format and it is a seeded draw (included 3rd playoff).

Lastly my favourite called Arena where for the first time ever a random score generator will decide who wins the tournament, when i manually start the round the random score between 0 and 3 pops up (I random them before the event starts but it is colour coded in background so i don't know who wins) the second player finds the score to make 3.

sarahh won the only test i did
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:17 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
so far (Second go round)...

Keep League as it is (more inclined to do Football Scoring (Group Stage Only) but that can be removed too for Group Stage), Keep shot clock to all possibilities and add Arcade options since Straight may be staying.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:22 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Matches in Progress:

1. Vs Uprising: joeyy vs psychosis
2. Vs F.P.D. : friendyboy (sisi) vs dark_flame

Good Luck Guys
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:24 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Messaged Kris on FB saying i can't play next two nights as dad is watching football at 7 and bro is watching Fast and Furious 7 at 9:30 (so i won't be on at all tonight) and tomorrow night another family member wants it (may be on but it could be a clan event on Angels as it should be late).

I'm sure it will be fine, 3 weeks and all
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:29 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay mate - we have plenty of time and even if a swap is required to accommodate you further down the line then we will explore that avenue. Ideally would be great if you and kris can arrange a suitable time though ASAP.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:35 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah he knows my times (as does site if they read my profile ), will ask for his in a couple of days and try and reach an agreement
joeyy
joeyy
21:59 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
joeyy 8 vs 7 psychosis

3-2
2-3
3-2

i was 5-2 up then left them 2 gifts from 2 breaks on 9us and they fluked a couple to take the next 3
i ran out both times in 8uk on my break and had 2 unlucky fouls in the 2 they won and they still could have won last one but screwed up their chance
think i played the better stuff generally and would have been annoyed if i didnt win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:00 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice b2b r/os and good win
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:01 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Superb win joeyy - great back 2 back runouts in 8uk - Great Stuff Vice Captain

Also whilst on results: this one's just happened

Vs F.P.D. friendyboy (15) vs (0) dark_flame

Another 15-0 superb play again here, well done CC (sisi) - great start to the Season.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:08 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
http://funkyfearlessknights.weebly.com/clan-league.html
(Updated)

* Keep it going team - doing great!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:09 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Very nice friendy. Damn all these big scores making my result shrink before my eyes.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:11 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Very nice friendy. Damn all these big scores making my result shrink before my eyes.

LOL - Nah, 11-4 is still brilliant mate - also was the 1st result of the Season so no one can take that away from you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:13 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha that is true. They may have came better but I came first!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:19 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ryan and Alex are just bullies
legend_pot
legend_pot
23:22 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Superb win joeyy - great back 2 back runouts in 8uk - Great Stuff Vice Captain

Also whilst on results: this one's just happened

Vs F.P.D. friendyboy (15) vs (0) dark_flame

Another 15-0 superb play again here, well done CC (sisi) - great start to the Season.

whats going on here i call a fix... only i can win 15 - 0 lol

great results for joey and alex, and everyone so far, good start to the season
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:31 Tue 7 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
friendyboy
friendyboy
02:03 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks guys ;) tbh I was lucky not to lose one as flame went in off on black in UK, but hey I'll take it like a man :P lol

Great results guys, love it!!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:09 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - too damn right we'll take it - 30/30 in 2 fixtures alone - HELL YEAH!!!

- Superb stuff earlier mate - 12-0 you messaged me -
"I'm playing some good stuff lol!"

LOL
friendyboy
friendyboy
02:16 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Started playing well in 9 ball, my most hated game lol then started playing really well in UK so I'm generally content with the match :)

Me and legend are in the 100% clan lol
hippesville
hippesville
02:23 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Started playing well in 9 ball, my most hated game lol then started playing really well in UK so I'm generally content with the match :)

Me and legend are in the 100% clan lol

100% Hartleys?
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fearless Knights - Fate Loves the Fearless.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.