Fearless Knights - Fate Loves the Fearless.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19394
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:29 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
me v dozer

8us 3--2 was 2--0 down
9us 2--3 was 3--0 down
8uk 4--1
overall 9--6 to lfc12
ggs well not for me carrying on playing way below par in offs loosing the white for the next shot and so on credit to dozer for taking her games when she did due to my mistakes decent little player well done and good luck to you and fpd for the season
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:34 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Still came back mate and won - shows true character - well done. When lucks against you or the run of the ball, then it's very easy to give up and not bother, glad you didn't do that and reap your reward with a fine, well battled win.

friendyboy
friendyboy
02:47 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
me v dozer

8us 3--2 was 2--0 down
9us 2--3 was 3--0 down
8uk 4--1
overall 9--6 to lfc12
ggs well not for me carrying on playing way below par in offs loosing the white for the next shot and so on credit to dozer for taking her games when she did due to my mistakes decent little player well done and good luck to you and fpd for the season

Well done Karl my man, quality fight backs!!! Don't worry I'll teach ya how to play again soon ;) lol joking mate your a great player and winning when playing bad, that's the dream for most :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:48 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks lfc12, next time bring a empty bottle lol

or a bag lol :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:49 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks lfc12, next time bring a empty bottle lol

haha
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:57 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
http://funkyfearlessknights.weebly.com/clan-league.html
(Updated)

Moving On - Some great scores on the above link - Well Done to you ALL.

(Only made 1 sub and that were to ensure __emz__ had her match, WTH is going on lol )
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:59 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
^^^except mine v dv8 lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:01 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ALL points accumulate mate - your 3 add to our overall total so yes including your match vs dv8.
friendyboy
friendyboy
03:03 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Karl, you'll probably get yourself a 12-3 plus in next few games, the way we know you can play, wouldn't be at all surprised ;)

Winning 2/3 fixtures, well done Fks!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:39 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
me v dozer

8us 3--2 was 2--0 down
9us 2--3 was 3--0 down
8uk 4--1
overall 9--6 to lfc12

That's why we fight for every frame. Well played m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:14 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL _pacman vs fr34k_p0t

Us8 2-3 to freak

Us9 3-2 to pac

Uk8 2-3 to freak

Total 7-8 to freak

Ggs I sunk one of his with the black in US8 and fouled in UK like a billion times. He's a quality player and had his unlucky moments as well, so 8-7 either way would have been fair.

GGs fr34k well played and good luck in rest.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
07:08 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Unlucky on the slight defeat mate, John is a very good player and the result 7/8 or 8/7 justifies you are one too. Two FCL matches played mate, 18/30 won, simply awesome. Keep it going my friend.

Still can sub you in the third fixture should a sub be required, failing that we will be submitting our FBL team lists a little later today.

So all is great.
Happy Dayz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:13 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Was a tough game due to me being rusty but was fun , my positional play was not on point which cost me but overall eas great to play as my first game , was a good challenge
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
07:18 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
http://funkyfearlessknights.weebly.com/clan-league.html
(Updated)

Moving On - Some great scores on the above link - Well Done to you ALL.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:45 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Unlucky on the slight defeat mate, John is a very good player and the result 7/8 or 8/7 justifies you are one too. Two FCL matches played mate, 18/30 won, simply awesome. Keep it going my friend.

Still can sub you in the third fixture should a sub be required, failing that we will be submitting our FBL team lists a little later today.

So all is great.
Happy Dayz

Thanks m8. I'm here if needed.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:29 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Afternoon Team:

We still have over a week to decide upon SL 1 side or 2? So opinions will be appreciated and no one's is superior to any other.

Good Luck if you are playing any fixtures today, we have a couple inactive players, hopefully they will reappear today.

fingers xrossed
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:34 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
should be playing Kris, either Saturday or Sunday night
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:36 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay mate, cheers for the update.

I do also know _payback_ works shifts like 4 days on, 4 days off so I quite expect him to be online within the next few days (REF vs corsair & blackcabman7)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Wed 8 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay mate, cheers for the update.

I do also know _payback_ works shifts like 4 days on, 4 days off so I quite expect him to be online within the next few days (REF vs corsair & blackcabman7)

That's fine, no particular rush although I'd like to play it by the third week.
Pages: 19394
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fearless Knights - Fate Loves the Fearless.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.