FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1910
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd say if you were banned from the league and continued to post, then Admin or Mods would deal with it.
i would continue to post and admin would continue to do nothing as I'm not breaking site rules. Now that it's keith instead of Chris do you believe their attitude has changed?
the__priest
the__priest
15:13 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Bullying can be done in a number of ways. Someone might be
Sending you horrible emails or messages on Facebook and other social networking websites.

I watched and read posts made about Ash and the personal
things said
it was disgusting at best

how anyone can condone that type of behaviour should be ashamed of themselves

So considering the terminology used should Ash be banned from the leagues too?

Facebook comments have no place on this site
so why repeat them here ????
children, women and young people read these threads
the language used is in appropriate, you chose to visit that site, it may well be appropriate wherever you read it
however it has no place on this site

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 17:13 Tue 24/03/15 (GMT)
hippesville
hippesville
15:19 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not surprised at all by the reaction of some Clan Players to this.
Says a lot
hahahaha
hahahaha
15:21 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It would be great seeing it fail drastically hippes and then it will be what next, so I'm all for it pal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Says a lot
see there we go. The problem in my mind is the idea itself but you are choosing to blame the folk commenting on it. All these posts about people looking closer to home about why there is arguments......ding ding ding......has it registered yet?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:25 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Says a lot

You can't have an adult discussion/conversation with kids that's what the problem is.

erigert
erigert
15:26 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Bullying can be done in a number of ways. Someone might be
Sending you horrible emails or messages on Facebook and other social networking websites.

I watched and read posts made about Ash and the personal
things said
it was disgusting at best

how anyone can condone that type of behaviour should be ashamed of themselves

So considering the terminology used should Ash be banned from the leagues too?

Facebook comments have no place on this site
so why repeat them here ????

Because u said one form of bullying are horrible emails or messages on facebook lol.

He certainly cant message me those things here as would be banned immediately. Apart from funkypool i dont think i have (or have had) anything in common with Ash so the only reason he would message me on there is about funkypool. But certainly the messages he sends to people provoke arguments, so cant be that innocent either lol.

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 17:14 Tue 24/03/15 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:29 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Says a lot

You can't have an adult discussion/conversation with kids that's what the problem is.

boom. The root problem. I'll watch in anticipation of hippes and Craig pulling up ash for this post.
erigert
erigert
15:30 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Says a lot

Who are these "Clan players" u are refering to? Use names please so we all know, cause as far as i know everyone who has posted here is a "Clan player".
hippesville
hippesville
15:31 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Says a lot
see there we go. The problem in my mind is the idea itself but you are choosing to blame the folk commenting on it. All these posts about people looking closer to home about why there is arguments......ding ding ding......has it registered yet?

So show me where I've laid any blame?
I've named nobody and made no accusations.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Says a lot

So show me where I've laid any blame?
I've named nobody and made no accusations.
the whole sentence is laying blame with a person or people wether they are named or not. The point I'm making is that could be see as provoking an argument in some folks eyes ergo should you be banned? A point you failed to answer before when i asked.
the__priest
the__priest
15:36 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
erigert

as is I said it has no place on this site
I'm sure you understood that
hippesville
hippesville
15:38 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yet again, and without doubt, I am done with this!
You own your behaviour on the forums.
Play well and be sporting, resolve issues thro Captains, and everyone will hopefully enjoy a great season of competition
erigert
erigert
15:39 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
erigert

Why?

The only place where i know him is on here, so that saying has its place here not on facebook.

Or should we provoke others on facebook and then pretend we are being bullied on funkypool?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:39 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
So by the lack of a response for a second time I'll assume that you see this idea is completely unworkable outside site rules.
erigert
erigert
15:41 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yet again, and without doubt, I am done with this!
You own your behaviour on the forums.
Play well and be sporting, resolve issues thro Captains, and everyone will hopefully enjoy a great season of competition

You cant resolve an issue with a Captain who considers others kids and himself a God. Thats the reason why most of the arguments happen
the__priest
the__priest
15:47 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
erigert

Why?

The only place where i know him is on here, so that saying has its place here not on facebook.

Or should we provoke others on facebook and then pretend we are being bullied on funkypool?

if you feel threatened or bullied on any site its unacceptable, I'm sure there is a report button on any site
if its so bad call the police, it is that simple

I really don't understand why people cannot be civil to one another. if you don't like someone ignore them, how simple is that

this site has that facility so use it, its why its there
erigert
erigert
15:49 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
erigert

Why?

I really don't understand why people cannot be civil to one another. if you don't like someone ignore them, how simple is that

Thats what ive done, ignored him. But just wanted to tell you that Ash isnt that innocent and its not the "bullied" guy on here.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:50 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol, where did I say I were a God? All I said is hippesville and others are trying to have a sensible, adult conversation but it's practically impossible with the kneejerk reactions and responses from others (which convey as childish).

So if you have anything adult or mature enough to say then fire away. Posting messages from other sources of social media is not on, funny how you only post the one message and not those which accompanied it apologising afterwards. You posted that to simply try and cause unnecessary trouble, yet again provoking an unnecessary situation.

I've better things to do with my time that play on your playmat and sandpit so enjoy.
erigert
erigert
15:56 Tue 24 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol, where did I say I were a God? All I said is hippesville and others are trying to have a sensible, adult conversation but it's practically impossible with the kneejerk reactions and responses from others (which convey as childish).

So if you have anything adult or mature enough to say then fire away. Posting messages from other sources of social media is not on, funny how you only post the one message and not those which accompanied it apologising afterwards. You posted that to simply try and cause unnecessary trouble, yet again provoking an unnecessary situation.

I've better things to do with my time that play on your playmat and sandpit so enjoy.

So u think u can offend others whenever u want and then apologise for it after? If it was the first time that happened it wouldve been ok but there wasnt the first time i was called "imbecile" from you.

So if there is someone being bullied on here thats me
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.