Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
_huts24_
_huts24_
17:53 Sat 22 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
come on Man Utd

just for you toooooooooooooooooon

I hate united ! haha did they finish with a 0-0 ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:14 Sat 22 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ask any Newcastle fan and they will tell you a point at old trafford is a good result, almost nicked it at the end, but happy with a point
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:16 Sat 22 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
come on Man Utd

just for you toooooooooooooooooon

Come on Swansea, aint Sunderland due a new manager yet Craig ?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:21 Sat 22 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Coloccini and Perez were brill today for NUFC - Mitrovic played well too - BUT United should have won that match comprehensively. Nevermind - a draws better than a defeat.

I cannot believe these Neymar rumours LOL.
the__priest
the__priest
23:15 Sat 22 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
naaaaa

you will soon with the brolly boy
got to say gutted with your result today

and at least we put a performance on

very unlucky Shearer it wasn't a cricket score
like you predicted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:17 Sun 23 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
naaaaa

you will soon with the brolly boy
got to say gutted with your result today

and at least we put a performance on

very unlucky Shearer it wasn't a cricket score
like you predicted

I should tear you apart for this comment but i will not cos thats a nice guy like me pal, never ever did or would i predict a cricket score for a toon loss, sure i said 2-1 loss but hey it dont matter
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:20 Sun 23 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
your still bottom, no matter how you dress it up. Bottom means your the worst in the league at the moment, Keep looking up my mate
the__priest
the__priest
01:23 Sun 23 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
your still bottom, no matter how you dress it up. Bottom means your the worst in the league at the moment, Keep looking up my mate

Shearer said it you loop in all northern papers

check Sunderland Echo ,,,,,,,,,, oe Evening Chronicle
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Sun 23 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i will do m8 as all Leicester paper shops get the Sunderland Echo like
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:38 Sun 23 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Why did it take United so long to try and sign Pedro? Playing like he's still at Barca
legend_pot
legend_pot
21:31 Sun 23 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Why did it take United so long to try and sign Pedro? Playing like he's still at Barca
cant understand why we hesitated so much, maybe van gaal thought we didnt need him really but it could come to bite us where it hurts
the__priest
the__priest
21:33 Sun 23 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
some great goals yesterdays and today

at least we are up and running now
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:43 Sun 23 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
cant understand why we hesitated so much, maybe van gaal thought we didnt need him really but it could come to bite us where it hurts

LVG never wanted him I don't think otherwise the 2m or 3m short would have been paid. Pedro deemed not good enough to start for Barcelona, why should it be any different with the best team in the world

Felipe Anderson or Marco Reus should be brilliant replacements or even Antoine Griezmann.

I think LVG has a few surprises up his sleeves and I for one am looking forward to this weeks transfer activity. Hopefully another CB to pair up with Smalling would be a shrewd move.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:00 Sun 23 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yet Woodward flew to Barca to complete the deal, must've been egg on his face when Pedro was flying into England. Maybe he waved as they passed each other in the air .

50 appearances last season for Barca, 3 out of 3 so far for Barca. I think he was good enough for them, probably just wanted to move to a big club .

You need your deals soon to avoid the panic buy window. 2 goals in 3 games, not wanting to buy someone more in the final 3rd?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:18 Sun 23 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I think there's other players he's looking at, one being Aymeric Laporte who Barcelona faced in the Final over 2 legs. The Neymar story could hold some weight and actually be true - believe it when i see it though.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:10 Mon 24 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
How was Ramsay offside?

Arsenal should be 1-0 vs Liverpool - Great goal.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:53 Mon 24 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Been the far better side so far, lucky with the offside decision but we should've scored more than one goal in that half. Are those goal frames regulation size? an inch bigger and Coutinho has a brace!

This is the Benteke we wanted, good performance but goals win matches. Loving the link up in attack.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:56 Tue 25 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
A draw is fair, too flawless keeper performances kept it 0-0.

Gutted we didn't kill it off in the first half but that's two teams who put 10 past us at the end of last season who we've kept a clean sheet against and a much better performance. Good attacking in the Iran and a resolute defensive performance in the second. Happy with that, those I'd put question marks on those subs. Rossiter for Lucas? Coutinho and Firmino off? No Ings or Origi?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:00 Tue 25 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah good point, why isn't Ings playing? Lucas will be off to Besiktas now and Firmino IMO wasn't really noticeable. I think a draw was a fair result apart from the goal incorrectly disallowed.

Arsenal pass the ball way too much and think every goal needs a build up of up to 50 passes beforehand. Liverpool played to counter attack, they did okay. Neither were that impressive IMO
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Tue 25 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
that was a great match to watch ....first half was happy the way we played benteke, couthino, mignolet gomez and skrtel outstanding today...cech two brill saves to keep arsenal in the game,,second half we let them have the ball no closing down far too much time on the ball,,overall a good solid performance happy with the 0--0 though
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League 2015 / 2016 Season

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.