FCL Discussion old

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18687
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:19 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
@ Craigs post about contributing

Why would you contribute to a dying site? Premium doesn't work as Admins has advised people not to buy it and Admin has said nick doesn't care and Fastboysam even told me that one day Nick may pull the plug.

We have tried advertising through Facebook but nothing changed, more problems occured with Premium and Java.

Nick always said the core is free, I had good ideas like a reward system for logging in daily, maybe a tournament reward system and have a Store like Cues, Cloths, 1 Hour x2 Rank and more that you could purchase Free if you were dedicated enough to save or pay a free (where i come from called a "Recharge") for in game currency to buy them faster.

The Cues wouldn't disappear either and could even have VIP where you can have more benefits etc, for example, 50% more Rank and Tournapoints for 30 days until you top up VIP again.

I do have ideas but it is too late to change anything unless Nick is committed. He could do Funky Darts, Funky Tennis, Funky Golf (Got Mini Golf but mean Pitch and Putt) and other things to potentially build a franchise.

I have more important things to save for though which is a £70 external HD for the Xbox and a gaming PC (Cheapest £200-250) then i can play other games. As it is on the PC i browse Funky all day because i'm limited to games that i can play
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:23 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Also being a Premium User covers Nicks loss of earnings by removing the adverts so he still gets the same from Google Ad Sense than a Premium Member.

Google Ad Sense far as i know Nick gets a small amount just by us being Online and playing and more that play, the better his income but it doesn't cost Nick as much from things like Domain name due to less people visiting the site.

He is still making a profit by the Free and Premium members being online
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:52 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If th game that's defaulted with vixen is fcl, I think they should get a 13 2
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:05 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If th game that's defaulted with vixen is fcl, I think they should get a 13 2

FBL mate, i'm expecting the 2 points available to draw the fixture overall
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
20:10 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It's nailed on pal
Dragons get a draw
I can't believe they even risked letting it get that far without playing it, very silly,if they gave u an opponent, the worse place they could be Is exactly where they are now
the__priest
the__priest
22:46 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
James the point was lost on you tbh
the ? was
why do people look after the site for nothing

not what your saving for etc
or Nick not doing anything now

it was why there is no contribution to the people giving up there time for nothing, it was a valid question

nothing to do with your xbox or what time you have or don't
it wasn't about you

it was about mods and admin giving there time
sorting the crap on threads, and organising leagues etc
for nothing and he couldn't understand why

not about why you have never contributed, you've made that point for years
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:58 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ah right gotcha, yup it sucks but do any mods get paid in gaming?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:48 Wed 10 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
@ Craigs post about contributing

Nick always said the core is free, I had good ideas like a reward system for logging in daily, maybe a tournament reward system and have a Store like Cues, Cloths, 1 Hour x2 Rank and more that you could purchase Free if you were dedicated enough to save or pay a free (where i come from called a "Recharge") for in game currency to buy them faster.

The Cues wouldn't disappear either and could even have VIP where you can have more benefits etc, for example, 50% more Rank and Tournapoints for 30 days until you top up VIP again.

I do have ideas but it is too late to change anything unless Nick is committed. He could do Funky Darts, Funky Tennis, Funky Golf (Got Mini Golf but mean Pitch and Putt) and other things to potentially build a franchise.

I have more important things to save for though which is a £70 external HD for the Xbox and a gaming PC (Cheapest £200-250) then i can play other games. As it is on the PC i browse Funky all day because i'm limited to games that i can play

your beleif is astounding.Nick won't create a new funkpool site.

He said year's ago he was gonna a leave this,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:52 Wed 10 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
He hasn't cared for 3 years. He doesn't care now. Unless someone can deveope it OR - create dolubles games, there's nothin' let.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:58 Wed 10 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
James the point was lost on you tbh
the ? was
why do people look after the site for nothing

not what your saving for etc
or Nick not doing anything now

it was why there is no contribution to the people giving up there time for nothing, it was a valid question

nothing to do with your xbox or what time you have or don't
it wasn't about you

it was about mods and admin giving there time
sorting the crap on threads, and organising leagues etc
for nothing and he couldn't understand why

not about why you have never contributed, you've made that point for years

why does any envirnonmental guy/group give time. Why do volunteers give time. All for the greater good, We can collectively run this site, and start trying to

...before we all die a death

typos for - die not dee lol.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:24 Wed 10 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
your beleif is astounding.Nick won't create a new funkpool site.

He said year's ago he was gonna a leave this,

Yep i know its dying etc as mentioned but, their are ideas to keep people returning, add new sports, reward system, VIP benefits (+50% Rank, +50% Tournapoints, +25% Rewards, No Ads) for 30 days possibly for £1 a month, Record System for VIP, even missions etc and could add a store so nick may get some more money (or grind them for free).

These are all "what if" scenarios but its beyond repair i feel now. Should have been done years ago (ideas i mean) but too late now
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
05:06 Sat 13 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
when is new FCL? Just wondering ...
klien
klien
12:04 Sat 13 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Makes more sense to have SL second fixture first because there is play offs.. Otherwise we'd be without FCL games for like 2 months at end of season
mich
mich
16:43 Fri 2 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
This is for all leagues but didn't want to post on every thread.

Is there anywhere with a current set of rules that I can read through? From what I remember it is advised that all players take it upon themselves to know the rules which they have to follow. If that is not the case then surely it should be.

Also I was on the clan league website and it was only an old set of rules on there, just think that they should be made available for all to see at any given time.

Thanks.
mich
mich
14:14 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Is there anywhere with a current set of rules that I can read through? From what I remember it is advised that all players take it upon themselves to know the rules which they have to follow. If that is not the case then surely it should be.

Also I was on the clan league website and it was only an old set of rules on there, just think that they should be made available for all to see at any given time.

Thanks.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:24 Sat 3 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Best to message Keith mate, he does the Rule update, i know some has been updated but can't say if it has been fully updated
horse10000
horse10000
00:45 Sun 4 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Season 28

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/fcl.html

I require team lists in from all teams for fixture set 2 by Sunday night 04/09/16.
mich
mich
11:19 Sun 4 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks.

It seems it's only available to league staff. Bit strange like.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:27 Sun 4 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks.

It seems it's only available to league staff. Bit strange like.

If you're on site mate press "More" and Rules under there. As before i'm not sure if they're fully upgraded as Keith does that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:51 Sun 4 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah the rules are viewable on the website.
Pages: 18687
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL Discussion old

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.