The Professionals - 7 times FCL Winner

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
buckjam
buckjam
06:03 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Not for lack of trying every trick in the book eh? You must have taught him a few things. Sportsmanship out the window here comes Pheonix. Long as you guys and girls are ok sod the rest. Makes me sick. And then to start laying into not so good players. You may be good enough to win something but for me you deserve nothing certainly not respect, as you lot have none for others. I hope you win a medal or something big enough to choke on.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:04 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh, and just a side note, I shave every day.

It wasn't a personal insult, it's a well known saying where I'm from, it just happened to be ironic in your case.
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
06:07 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Never said you werent a great player, just very disloyal. And dvz is the very essence of a GREAT player, because he wants to do well and is encouragable without having to jump ship like fleeing rats to something supposedly better.
You're in my snooker clan (you were) and out of 6 fixures you played one game.. Did I ride your butt once? No I didn't, I don't do that, anyone who wants to be in can be in and anyone who wants out can go.
Honestly if I had your ability, I wouldn't have gone anywhere, just like dvz didn't.

Please, ask Keith, or Alan, or Matty, or Dave, or Been or Rich. I am not disloyal.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:08 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't need to ask anyone, I might wear glasses but I'm not blind yet
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
06:14 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
How many clans have you been in, and how long for....
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:15 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Since the start of the season? 1. And I got a better result against someone you lost against.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:40 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Whoa whoa let's hold on a second here. 7-8 in fcl can't be compared to 0-2 in Fbl straight. Harriet is one of the best players on this site. Easily top 5. Let's not go to the "I got a result against so and so" harriet will mop the floor with 99.9% of the players on this site.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:41 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Nobody said he wouldn't.
buckjam
buckjam
07:04 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Whoa whoa let's hold on a second here. 7-8 in fcl can't be compared to 0-2 in Fbl straight. Harriet is one of the best players on this site. Easily top 5. Let's not go to the "I got a result against so and so" harriet will mop the floor with 99.9% of the players on this site.

I have played her on a few occasions and i can tell you she will do whatever she needs to do to win 100% of the time. Both here at pool and at snooker. Absolutely right she is a top 5 player. Shame she is at 150 for sportsmanship, just above her guv and his sidekick.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
07:26 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Jamie,
Why are you getting involved?, Was tension in FPD?

Jeez knock it of - and Dee you're meant to be a MOD. I've said nothing since our exchange of posts earlier on Pros thread. Kindly stop talking about me the moment you do, you invite a response and quite frankly the respect I did have for you has gone. I won't even bother wasting my time with such a disrespectful human being who is meant to be in a position on an online game who's meant to set an example.

I hope nick or ANY admin log on and sees all your unnecessary comments not only about me, but friendyboy, miss_harriet (telling her to shave her chin), my team Firestorm Phoenix. Your MOD duties & rights/privileges should be revoked due to acting improperly and inappropriately whilst having a role.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour tonight!!!

vixen_xox
vixen_xox
07:44 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:51 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Jamie,

Jeez knock it of - and Dee you're meant to be a MOD. I've said nothing since our exchange of posts earlier on Pros thread. Kindly stop talking about me the moment you do, you invite a response and quite frankly the respect I did have for you has gone. I won't even bother wasting my time with such a disrespectful human being who is meant to be in a position on an online game who's meant to set an example.

I hope nick or ANY admin log on and sees all your unnecessary comments not only about me, but friendyboy, miss_harriet (telling her to shave her chin), my team Firestorm Phoenix. Your MOD duties & rights/privileges should be revoked due to acting improperly and inappropriately whilst having a role.

WOW

Edited by forum moderator horse10000, at 10:47 Sun 20/09/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Jamie,

Edited by forum moderator horse10000, at 10:48 Sun 20/09/15 (BST)
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
Incase you hadn't noticed I honestly couldn't give two craps about being a mod if it means I get to say what a desperate little twerp you are.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:53 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL i swear i spit my beer out !
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
07:56 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I bet Ash spit something out and it wasn't beer.
watchinawe
watchinawe
07:58 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow someone's halo has slipped tonight
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
07:58 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hardly, I really don't care
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
08:00 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I've had to put up with so much stuff being a 'mod' on here and for what?? Letting little morons like Ash speak down to me and ummagumma whining and moaning.. 'wow a mod said that'.. seriously lol.. it's not even worth it. So I REALLY don't give a crap.

Edited by forum moderator spinner, at 11:49 Sun 20/09/15 (BST)
erigert
erigert
10:48 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Go vixen
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Professionals - 7 times FCL Winner

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.