The Professionals - 7 times FCL Winner

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:17 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can we draw a line under this hostility? Everyone has said their piece, now let's focus on the games people
klien
klien
15:21 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Removed ^ see above

Edited by forum moderator zantetsukenz, at 13:03 Sun 20/09/15 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:24 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Fixture Set 2
5 Frames of 8US, 9, 8UK

Deadline: 4th Oct

The Professionals 20 VS 40 Uprising

dgeneratio 3 vs 12 corsair
dvz vs dv8
crazy_greg vs zantetsukenz
bigcjl2 4 vs 11 clifton188
triple_b vs cgibson92
andyw1 6 vs 9 _niall_
silent_hill vs nike
vixen_xox 7 vs 8 turtle1560

The Professionals 33 VS 42 Pocket Dynamos

dvz vs the__priest
triple_b 5 vs 10 w_hoolahan
dgeneratio 8 vs 7 re_rack_jack
crazy_greg vs fastboysam
nzym_visual 5 vs 10 marksmith
silent_hill 9 vs 6 walktall
tension 6 vs 9 letsgochamp
johnythefox vs punkpoet

The Professionals 44 VS 31 Funky Pool Devils

dgeneratio 7 vs 8 klien
sean_92 vs watchinawe
triple_b 12 vs 3 _pot_luck_
andyw1 11 vs 4 scottyjr
nzym_visual vs whocares8x8
vixen_xox 8 vs 7 _psmon_
silent_hill vs _jesus_
destroyer_v2 6 vs 9 buckjam
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:27 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League - 2 US,UK,9 - One Bonus for GB/RO

Pros A 1 vs 5 Revs B

vixen_xox 1 vs 5 mrmagic
johnythefox vs derik_dalton
triple_b vs kris
dgeneratio vs _equality_

Pros A 6 vs 12 Phoenix A

dvz vs legend_pot
triple_b 1 vs 5 _fresh_
vixen_xox 2 vs 5 achpfsk
silent_hill 4 vs 2 slimeball

FPD A 16 vs 9 Pros A

the__saint 5 vs 1 alfie1966
_huts24_ 2 vs 4 triple_b
klein 6 vs 0 vixen_xox
scottyjr 3 vs 4 sean_92

Revs A 14 vs 6 Pros B

tinie_v17 4 vs 2 nzym_visual
lolumadbro 4 vs 2 destroyer_v2
poolbiird 6 vs 2 andyw1
veyron vs bigcjl2

Uprising C 7 vs 6 Pros B

corsair 3 vs 4 andyw1
cgibson92 vs nzym_visual
dv8 4 vs 2 bigcjl2
nike vs destroyer_v2

Fixture deadline is Midnight UK on 27th September 2015
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:28 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League - 2 US,UK,9 - One Bonus for GB/RO

Pros A 13 vs 14 Uprising B

alfie1966 4 vs 3 erigert
vixen_xox 3 vs 3 ritcho
triple_b 3 vs 4 clifton188
dvz 3 vs 4 r1p0m4n_v2

Pros B 8 vs 4 FPD B

nzym_visual 4 vs 2 anoneeemouse
crazy_greg vs _flukez_
destroyer_v2 vs fasteddie_
tension 4 vs 2 watchinawe

Pros B 4 vs 10 Phoenix B

destroyer_v2 0 vs 7 davybaumers
crazy_greg vs _payback_
nzym_visual vs joeyy
tension 4 vs 3 ghost_chili

Pros B 8 vs 5 Pros A

destroyer_v2 vs sean_92
nzym_visual 3 vs 4 silent_hill
tension 5 vs 1 triple_b
andyw1 vs vixen_xox

Fixture deadline is Midnight UK on 27th September 2015
triple_b
triple_b
16:48 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
he believed in me , you can ask him if you like , if you go bac through my clan history you will see im pretty loyal , when richie had to leave i could of left too but i didnt , i didnt join pros to win stuff i joined because 2 my best friends were in the clan , richie and johnythefox

No justification needed Sarah, it's the players who jump ship in the middle of a season I would class as disloyal.

You'd think it was against the law to move to a new challenge!

thank you

he asked tho so i explained
triple_b
triple_b
16:49 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
go vixen indeed

I will release tension now as promised (i can't do it when i'm offline) but let me just say this Harriet, Pros aren't a great team because i had to sign a few weaker players? You left as you don't want to be associated with us because we didn't have 15 beenjammins. Payback pretty much left for same reason, Tension i have no idea but can't be Craig and dictation in his words otherwise he would quit the league but he joined Phoenix, its strange that other than beenjammin they have all pretty much gone to Phoenix which is fine but don't come crying saying "I told you so dgen, your not worthy to be a champion" if we finish bottom, well i say if this is what it takes to be a champion then i don't want to be a champion as i have my dignity and self respect and funnily enough i "care" about other clans so i try not to beg them to join

Well said dgen, in my book Harriets post was illogical, as she is a top player for sure but showed no loyalty to the professionals cause, jumping ship at the first sniff of trouble.

Like Dee said, this is where dvz should be the 1st person inducted into the funkypool hall of fame!

well said dgen and mad matt
klien
klien
16:51 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can we draw a line under this hostility? Everyone has said their piece, now let's focus on the games people

I never said anything wrong. Why are mods abusing their powers all of a sudden for their benefit.. First vixen and now you.

You can't edit my post when I broke no rules. If you can tell me exactly what rules I broke then I will accept your edit. Until then. Stop abusing your powers.
triple_b
triple_b
16:55 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

I never said anything wrong. Why are mods abusing their powers all of a sudden for their benefit.. First vixen and now you.

You can't edit my post when I broke no rules. If you can tell me exactly what rules I broke then I will accept your edit. Until then. Stop abusing your powers.

you kept the argument going by what ever you had posted i presume after they said to stop it
klien
klien
16:56 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

you kept the argument going by what ever you had posted i presume after they said to stop it

Haha. My post was defending you. Perhaps in hindsight I shouldn't have bothered.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:59 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yup i saw the post and he was praising sarah on her loyalty.

Anyways guys, i have taken my concerns to Facebook so hopefully the forum can stay clean.

Staff has asked us to stop so please do so.

cheers guys
triple_b
triple_b
17:01 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Haha. My post was defending you. Perhaps in hindsight I shouldn't have bothered.

well i didnt see what you posted tho , was just giving you a reason i thought it might been removed , wasnt removed by what you wrote , removed because you just posted afer they said to stop

thanks tho for sticking up for me aswell
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
#teamvixen
kris
kris
17:10 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
#teamvixen

+1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i have a new reason to eat popcorn now
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
18:07 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Kindly stop talking about me the moment you do, you invite a response and quite frankly the respect I did have for you has gone. I won't even bother wasting my time with such a disrespectful human being who is meant to be in a position on an online game who's meant to set an example.

I hope nick or ANY admin log on and sees all your unnecessary comments not only about me, but friendyboy, miss_harriet (telling her to shave her chin), my team Firestorm Phoenix. Your MOD duties & rights/privileges should be revoked due to acting improperly and inappropriately whilst having a role.

Disguesting language vixen , this is a family site and you have only made yourself look silly here. If anyone else wrote this post a ban would be done . Being a mod you should know better and not allow things to get to you. Hope actions will be taken here as mods shouldnt be behaving like this . Shame on you !

Edited by forum moderator horse10000, at 10:50 Sun 20/09/15 (BST)

I very much doubt you have a family besides the microbes that live under your fingernails, and no longer being a mod was totally worth it, so now I don't have to read your whining and snitching on a daily basis. So go poke
punkpoet
punkpoet
18:34 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

+1

That was one of the best arguements ive read. Not going to continue it but i have to agree with every vixen and co said.
I think its great to see harry and craig in pds seb in fpd tinie in revs. When alot of the bigger teams would love to have them. I think clans are better when top players dont just join together.
_huts24_
_huts24_
18:52 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You doubt wrong then vixen as i am a family man with 2 kids so next time you feel the need to get a paddy on keep it clean . Its a family site which has all ages on . Zante has asked for this to be stopped so maybe listen to a real mod and learn from it .
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:01 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You doubt wrong then vixen as i am a family man with 2 kids so next time you feel the need to get a paddy on keep it clean . Its a family site which has all ages on . Zante has asked for this to be stopped so maybe listen to a real mod and learn from it .

I'm not a mod any longer because I didn't wish to be a mod any longer, and I'm sure your children are ever so proud to see the back of your head being illuminated by a computer screen daily while you sit trying to stir trouble on the net.

Edited at 16:06 Sun 20/09/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:02 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

So why carry it on??? Lol intelligence at its finest
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Professionals - 7 times FCL Winner

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.