Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
_huts24_
_huts24_
11:14 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Jamie,
Why are you getting involved?, Was tension in FPD?

Jeez knock it of - and Dee you're meant to be a MOD. I've said nothing since our exchange of posts earlier on Pros thread. Kindly stop talking about me the moment you do, you invite a response and quite frankly the respect I did have for you has gone. I won't even bother wasting my time with such a disrespectful human being who is meant to be in a position on an online game who's meant to set an example.

I hope nick or ANY admin log on and sees all your unnecessary comments not only about me, but friendyboy, miss_harriet (telling her to shave her chin), my team Firestorm Phoenix. Your MOD duties & rights/privileges should be revoked due to acting improperly and inappropriately whilst having a role.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour tonight!!!

Disguesting language vixen , this is a family site and you have only made yourself look silly here. If anyone else wrote this post a ban would be done . Being a mod you should know better and not allow things to get to you. Hope actions will be taken here as mods shouldnt be behaving like this . Shame on you !

Edited by forum moderator horse10000, at 10:50 Sun 20/09/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:28 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Here he comes little Peter Perfect, I am assuming you are on that high horse because you have never been banned........ Lol
hippesville
hippesville
11:35 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Jamie,
Why are you getting involved?, Was tension in FPD?

Jeez knock it of - and Dee you're meant to be a MOD. I've said nothing since our exchange of posts earlier on Pros thread. Kindly stop talking about me the moment you do, you invite a response and quite frankly the respect I did have for you has gone. I won't even bother wasting my time with such a disrespectful human being who is meant to be in a position on an online game who's meant to set an example.

I hope nick or ANY admin log on and sees all your unnecessary comments not only about me, but friendyboy, miss_harriet (telling her to shave her chin), my team Firestorm Phoenix. Your MOD duties & rights/privileges should be revoked due to acting improperly and inappropriately whilst having a role.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour tonight!!!

Disguesting language vixen , this is a family site and you have only made yourself look silly here. If anyone else wrote this post a ban would be done . Being a mod you should know better and not allow things to get to you. Hope actions will be taken here as mods shouldnt be behaving like this . Shame on you !

Lets leave the thread for the pool

Edited at 08:53 Sun 20/09/15 (BST)

Edited by forum moderator horse10000, at 10:50 Sun 20/09/15 (BST)
kris
kris
11:38 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
"Ash can't win any of his games" - Here is the dig I was referencing. You stick up for James, I can stick up for Ash. Either way poaching is part of the game.

rather crappy part
kris
kris
11:41 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Didnt uprising refuse you a place?

I have an inbox full of clan offers. Including ones from Uprising.

not from us
kris
kris
11:48 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
#teamDeeDee
+1
friendyboy
friendyboy
11:58 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
"Ash can't win any of his games" - Here is the dig I was referencing. You stick up for James, I can stick up for Ash. Either way poaching is part of the game.

rather crappy part

Kris, I agree mate. Unfortunately not the surplus of available players anymore and this is part and parcel of the reality on fp :(
the__priest
the__priest
12:13 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
this argument started yet again with people sticking there nose in on other teams business

its makes unreal reading, yes dee has responded
but you guys should be ashamed of yourselves
you've pushed and pushed

now we lose an honest mod, through crap on a thread

we wont have a site soon
you truly need to look at yourselves, everyone involved

pushing people to the limit and laughing when they respond with true feelings

ask yourself this, are you proud of yourselves today

yet another sad day for FP

no winners here
kris
kris
12:19 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
this argument started yet again with people sticking there nose in on other teams business

its makes unreal reading, yes dee has responded
but you guys should be ashamed of yourselves
you've pushed and pushed

we wont have a site soon
you truly need to look at yourselves, everyone involved

pushing people to the limit and laughing when they respond with true feelings

ask yourself this, are you proud of yourselves today
yet another sad day for FP

no winners here

now we lose an honest mod, through crap on a thread...

what makes u think shes goin anywhere? hope she isnt, anyway
triple_b
triple_b
12:42 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

rather crappy part

Kris, I agree mate. Unfortunately not the surplus of available players anymore and this is part and parcel of the reality on fp :(

dont be making excuses and dont be making out you and ash are victims either . i dont think its very fair when you both accused our player of cheating he other day . i didnt see you saying sorry about it , even tho ash said sorry it means nothing really , least he tryed

im disappointed in you tension but i wish you the best of luck

huts your like a vulture cycling up in the sky looking for prey to feed off

dee dee i hope you are ok and dont like the bully boys get you down . they cant help themselves , they do it with everyone that disagrees with them
friendyboy
friendyboy
12:56 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

rather crappy part

dont be making excuses and dont be making out you and ash are victims either . i dont think its very fair when you both accused our player of cheating he other day . i didnt see you saying sorry about it , even tho ash said sorry it means nothing really , least he tryed

dee dee i hope you are ok and dont like the bully boys get you down . they cant help themselves , they do it with everyone that disagrees with them

How loyal are you then Sarah? It looks like you are a pro, what was your reason for the move? Because a bigger, more appealing Team turned up? Thought so. Wind ya neck in.
triple_b
triple_b
13:01 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

rather crappy part

How loyal are you then Sarah? It looks like you are a pro, what was your reason for the move? Because a bigger, more appealing Team turned up? Thought so. Wind ya neck in.

actaully i joined because richie asked me too,i known richie for years from funkysnooker and we never been in the same clan, i said at the time to richie i wasnt good enough to be joining pros , he said i was talking nonsense and
triple_b
triple_b
13:04 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
he believed in me , you can ask him if you like , if you go bac through my clan history you will see im pretty loyal , when richie had to leave i could of left too but i didnt , i didnt join pros to win stuff i joined because 2 my best friends were in the clan , richie and johnythefox
kris
kris
13:16 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Here he comes little Peter Perfect, I am assuming you are on that high horse because you have never been banned........ Lol

lmao
hippesville
hippesville
13:34 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
he believed in me , you can ask him if you like , if you go bac through my clan history you will see im pretty loyal , when richie had to leave i could of left too but i didnt , i didnt join pros to win stuff i joined because 2 my best friends were in the clan , richie and johnythefox

No justification needed Sarah, it's the players who jump ship in the middle of a season I would class as disloyal.

You'd think it was against the law to move to a new challenge!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:36 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
So how many players are left now?

Pros A
dgeneratio
johnythefox
dvz
triple_b
silent_hill
sean_92
vixen_xox
---

Pros B
nzym_visual
chaulkmeup (not replied asking if she wants to play)
destroyer_v2
andyw1
crazy_greg
bigcjl2
_wales_lad_ (giving him a chance)
---

Not looking good, hope no one else leaves but had some bad news today so adds to my problems.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:48 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
go vixen indeed

I will release tension now as promised (i can't do it when i'm offline) but let me just say this Harriet, Pros aren't a great team because i had to sign a few weaker players? You left as you don't want to be associated with us because we didn't have 15 beenjammins. Payback pretty much left for same reason, Tension i have no idea but can't be Craig and dictation in his words otherwise he would quit the league but he joined Phoenix, its strange that other than beenjammin they have all pretty much gone to Phoenix which is fine but don't come crying saying "I told you so dgen, your not worthy to be a champion" if we finish bottom, well i say if this is what it takes to be a champion then i don't want to be a champion as i have my dignity and self respect and funnily enough i "care" about other clans so i try not to beg them to join
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:53 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
go vixen indeed

I will release tension now as promised (i can't do it when i'm offline) but let me just say this Harriet, Pros aren't a great team because i had to sign a few weaker players? You left as you don't want to be associated with us because we didn't have 15 beenjammins. Payback pretty much left for same reason, Tension i have no idea but can't be Craig and dictation in his words otherwise he would quit the league but he joined Phoenix, its strange that other than beenjammin they have all pretty much gone to Phoenix which is fine but don't come crying saying "I told you so dgen, your not worthy to be a champion" if we finish bottom, well i say if this is what it takes to be a champion then i don't want to be a champion as i have my dignity and self respect and funnily enough i "care" about other clans so i try not to beg them to join

Well said dgen, in my book Harriets post was illogical, as she is a top player for sure but showed no loyalty to the professionals cause, jumping ship at the first sniff of trouble.

Like Dee said, this is where dvz should be the 1st person inducted into the funkypool hall of fame!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:58 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
agreed i actually respect dvz and Seb as they don't join a stronger team if given the chance. i know most are drawn to winners but i prefer loyal people like Sarah and Dee for example without going through the teamlist.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:17 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
tension vs nike
now
silent_hill vs nike
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Professionals - 7 times FCL Winner

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.