Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14748
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
20:14 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
How about...
shut up until Keith tells you's what the format is lol
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
20:16 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
That could work too Adam but straight has never been in Super League format (As far as i know) so i don't think it would be given the go ahead. Maybe Keith already has a plan if it does go too a play off.

Yeah was just thinking that the good thing about the SL format is that break offs are guaranteed to be even, the only way I could think to avoid uneven break offs was to use straight as a decider.
immortal
immortal
20:19 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
That could work too Adam but straight has never been in Super League format (As far as i know) so i don't think it would be given the go ahead. Maybe Keith already has a plan if it does go too a play off.

Yeah was just thinking that the good thing about the SL format is that break offs are guaranteed to be even, the only way I could think to avoid uneven break offs was to use straight as a decider.

Yeah i get that, but from an outside view here your not guaranteed too even get a proper shot in straight, just say it was you v erigert mate and he had break in straight. We all know your capable of a one visit clear in straight like a lot of players are here and in other clans. Break off is hardly a shot too me i think but i wonder what Keiths plan is as all ideas given could work really.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:20 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
3 players each play a normal SL game, the winner gets 1 point for their team. If it finishes 3-3 then they play 1 rack of straight to decide it as it's the only format where both players are guaranteed a shot.

i like this idea
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
20:21 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah i get that, but from an outside view here your not guaranteed too even get a proper shot in straight, just say it was you v erigert mate and he had break in straight. We all know your capable of a one visit clear in straight like a lot of players are here and in other clans. Break off is hardly a shot too me i think but i wonder what Keiths plan is as all ideas given could work really.

We all play mini-golf?
immortal
immortal
20:22 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

We all play mini-golf?

Do it! quickly sign up Ab he is a free agent
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:23 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice job Phoenix now I have to wait another damn week to find out I wasn't selected for final
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:25 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice job Phoenix now I have to wait another damn week to find out I wasn't selected for final

or me final spot, mine, yours or jacks
horse10000
horse10000
21:34 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
3 v 3 players playing 3 frames each. 1 of 8us, one of 8uk and of 9us (In that order unless agreed otherwise).

A ridiculous way to determine the winner of an already ridiculous format!

Thanks for posting the format, saved me doing it

List of 3 players from each captain Asap please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
3 v 3 players playing 3 frames each. 1 of 8us, one of 8uk and of 9us (In that order unless agreed otherwise).

but what if ect i received the brake in 8us n runout n then i get 9us and runout . surely there needs to be equal brakes ?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:54 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Equal breaks means a draw is possible, then you have a tie breaker format which potentially cannot break the tie. What's the point in that?

Plus if you want to get technical, each rack is set up minutely different which means some people will get rack set ups that are much easier to run the rack on. So equal breaks doesn't mean an equal chance to run out.

Plus it can be breaking is bad. If you have a great split but a dry break you are disadvantaged if they break 2-3 times.
horse10000
horse10000
22:17 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

but what if ect i received the brake in 8us n runout n then i get 9us and runout . surely there needs to be equal brakes ?

If you get all 3 breaks and run them out, well done you but i doubt it
horse10000
horse10000
22:45 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL PLayoff

dark_chocco v rapid_pot
dv8 v shadows
zantetsukenz v _fresh_

Deadline 08th May 16
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:54 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Format: 1 x 8us, 8uk & 9us ONLY - EACH

Good Luck Guys.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
22:57 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Kill or be killed, gl
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:02 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dark_chocco - offline 3 days (LOL!)
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
23:29 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It's only 3 days no harm + all before the fixture was released and have a week to complete, i'm sure one of their players are able to inform him about it or he wouldn't be in it, give it time
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:35 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It was a joke mate...hence the LOL People accuse me of being too serious so I tried a little lighthearted humour.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:38 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
In the words of a Paolo Nutini song: 'Don't be so Hasty'..homie
immortal
immortal
23:40 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
^^^ You promised me a picture, i feel naked.
Pages: 14748
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.