Pages: 11819
triple_b
triple_b
15:25 Tue 20 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
You have super neat writing there Dee dee
kris
kris
01:45 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
now, i am not convinced at the slightest, DeeDee!

I would need a pic with tomorrows newspaper (date visable)
and whilst im at it, could u also dedicate it to me?

u shady person you vixen_xox
kris
kris
02:05 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
kris
kris
02:14 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
ahh, im not too bad with computers usually, but i struggled. took foto w my fone- all writing the wrong way. then thought, tht im sure my lappy can take a foto. it did. but from then- only problems. aparently i couldnt save it as a pic. so after 20 min i screenshotted my pic. came out too big. Live with it, tigers :)

ps, no1 ever reads the small print , so.

fk me, its a hard job, missed 2 tourneys cos of tht :)
kris
kris
02:15 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh yeah, i have an eye infection ongoing also.
kris
kris
02:43 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
fatmikee
fatmikee
03:16 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
WHERES THE EAR RING KRIS LOL.YOU NO THE ONE ON F/B HEHE.
kris
kris
04:00 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
im sure its at the other side i havnt moved it since the girls put it there. anno 1996
kris
kris
04:03 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
just checked the pic,also checked my ear. they r deffo there lol. not seen on pic. low q pic
gimme a rest ffs Mike
kris
kris
04:17 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
kris
kris
04:18 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
im off to sleep
merrry xmas tiges :)
fatmikee
fatmikee
19:37 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
DAMM IT MAN YOU DO START EARLY FOR X-MAS HEHE.
ILL SEND YA A PINT HEHE.
redhand
redhand
23:42 Wed 21 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Guys is it true this site is windin up on 1st Jan 2017
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:19 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No it's not mate.
Mozilla Firefox will stop supporting Java plugins end of this year but Internet Explorer will still work. With IE remaining the IE TAB function can still be used so Google Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, Sea Monkey, Torch (I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole atm (malware haven) can still be used as the default browser for this site.

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20251/java-solutions-from-september-2015/7

Chrome started deprecating browser plugins last April, with Firefox announcing similar plans in October. Microsoft's new Edge browser also lacks any support for plugins. Taken together, it doesn't really matter much what Oracle does: even if the company continued developing and supporting its plugin, the browser vendors themselves were making it an irrelevance. Only Internet Explorer 11, itself a legacy browser that's receiving only security fixes, is set to offer any continued plugin support.

Edited at 22:31 Wed 21/12/16 (GMT)
silent_phil
silent_phil
18:04 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Hilarious statement from this guy ^ in the server considering he joined the same clan as the one i'm in.

I'm out.

Cba with haters

_epicshot_
_epicshot_
18:07 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Hilarious statement from this guy ^ in the server considering he joined the same clan as the one i'm in.

I'm out.

Cba with haters

Phil you were never in this clan tbh.. You tried joining phoenix, you tried making a clan, you tried going to FPD , then you went to C N G ... ( whose captain you wanted to be banned ).. Phil face it no top team wants you ... You treat people the way you do and you wonder why no one likes you.
silent_phil
silent_phil
18:12 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'm out.

Cba with haters

Phil you were never in this clan tbh.. You tried joining phoenix, you tried making a clan, you tried going to FPD , then you went to C N G ... ( whose captain you wanted to be banned ).. Phil face it no top team wants you ... You treat people the way you do and you wonder why no one likes you.

Correct I never was really in this clan, because theres no season maybe? I tried joining Phoenix? Hmm I asked Ash if I could join and he said yes, but then I let him down at last minute an rejoined FPD. (So you see I have absolutely no interest joining the "top teams") I've won the FCL years ago with TPA. When you've won that, you've won everything anyway

Edited at 17:59 Thu 22/12/16 (GMT)
silent_phil
silent_phil
18:18 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 17:58 Thu 22/12/16 (GMT)
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
18:19 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'm out.

Cba with haters

Correct I never was really in this clan, because theres no season maybe you clown? I tried joining Phoenix? Hmm I asked Ash if I could join and he said yes, but then I let him down at last minute an rejoined FPD. (So you see I have absolutely no interest joining the "top teams") I've won the FCL years ago with TPA. When you've won that, you've won everything anyway

You can call me a claown.. But look at you and then me.. Plus your pics on your profile crack me up!!! Noob and i was tlaking about how you hold the cue in your pic on your profile lol.. Sure looks like you can play! lol You do not even hold the cue right man ..what i said first was true,, Treat people better and they will do the same to you. Have a nice day!

sincerely, Clown
silent_phil
silent_phil
18:24 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow that is seriously the best you can come up in terms of insults? How I hold the cue?

To be fair you are correct again, I don't play real pool, I can't stand real life pool. So if i'm not holding the cue correctly thats due to inexperience of the real game. Hoolahoop took the picture, a friend someone i've met. Something you'll never experience unfortunately.

And yes Harry doesn't play pool in real life either.
Pages: 11819
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

CNG: Collars and Gents - Nothing personal, it is just business

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.