CNG: Collars and Gents - Nothing personal, it is just business

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11920
fatmikee
fatmikee
18:25 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
W1ELL I DO REMEMBER WHEN PHIL WAS A VERY NICE GUY,BUT NOW I HAVE TO AGREE HE IS NOTHING BUT A PAIN IN THE AZZ.SORRY PHIL SOME TIMES THE TRUTH HURTS.
silent_phil
silent_phil
18:31 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow everyone is correct today, its an improvement to most days I must say.

Its unbelieveable

I still am a nice enough guy to people i've spoken to over a period amount of time on here, take apples_back for example. Amazing player, a lot better then me. When he beats me do I leave the room silent? No i say gg gl etc.

Its very rare i'll say that to anyone nowadays.

People judge me to be a bad loser because I don't say anything in game rooms, and that's were all the hate expresses from. But the truth of the matter is, I won't say anything to anyone if they don't say anything to me.

I always expect my opponents to say gl in tournaments, and most don't so i don't say gl either. And then when they say gg without saying gl, i blank that too.

So you see im very smart in what I do, in how I react to things.

To be respected you have to respect others.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:43 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No it's not mate.
Mozilla Firefox will stop supporting Java plugins end of this year but Internet Explorer will still work. With IE remaining the IE TAB function can still be used so Google Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, Sea Monkey, Torch (I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole atm (malware haven) can still be used as the default browser for this site.

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20251/java-solutions-from-september-2015/7

Chrome started deprecating browser plugins last April, with Firefox announcing similar plans in October. Microsoft's new Edge browser also lacks any support for plugins. Taken together, it doesn't really matter much what Oracle does: even if the company continued developing and supporting its plugin, the browser vendors themselves were making it an irrelevance. Only Internet Explorer 11, itself a legacy browser that's receiving only security fixes, is set to offer any continued plugin support.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:45 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
You're actually joking right? Firefox now won't support Java? so that's Opera, Firefox AND Chrome now

I heard IE Tab uses quite a lot of your RAM as memory and i don't have a lot as it is, I tried IE before and was too slow and laggy. If Firefox goes then Rich's browser Maxthon maybe my only choice before i have to retire from playing as probably won't use IE as too slow on my comp and IE Tab i couldn't function and the memory thing as i don't have a lot (1.5 GB RAM), If this goes then i can see even MORE leaving then hate to say it but this likely would be the final nail into Pool Leagues.
fatmikee
fatmikee
19:10 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
i use firefox James and this little lappy here only has about 1.1 gigs of ram also.TBH i thin Nick has just gave up Oonthe site as he has had it for alot of years and probley just getting tired of it all.
plus he is getting older now too.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:13 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
i use firefox James and this little lappy here only has about 1.1 gigs of ram also.TBH i thin Nick has just gave up Oonthe site as he has had it for alot of years and probley just getting tired of it all.
plus he is getting older now too.

Likely mate, if Firefox does go though and Maxthon won't work (didn't last time) then i'd retire from the game (until a suitable browser could be found) but would still be running clan for one season unless league folds before
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:14 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Comodo IceDragon works fine also, browser based on Mozilla Firefox without requiring the IE TAB.

http://icedragon.comodo.com

I use this one, no problems at all... just uninstall the anti virus and keep Windows Defender active... runs fine.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:16 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Comodo IceDragon works fine also, browser based on Mozilla Firefox without requiring the IE TAB.

http://icedragon.comodo.com

Cheers, if Firefox goes won't Ice Dragon too as based on same browser?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:18 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No they are separate entities so I wouldn't think just because one ceases their support for plugins the others automatically follow. I'll check but can't see that happening....just yet.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:23 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers, if not then Comodo maybe an option.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:32 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
For those who use Firefox there is another browser called Pale Moon. It's a quicker and lighter version of Mozilla Firefox. I personally haven't tried this game on it but will be testing a few browsers later or tomorrow such as Waterfox, Vivaldi, Sea Monkey, Maxthon (seemed slow last time). There is a new Opera browser and supposedly it can run a program similar to IE TAB but it's called MeadCoNeptune.

http://www.meadco.com/neptune/download

Might be worth checking out James?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:20 Thu 22 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cool, if this IE Tab and stuff use too much memory then may lag? but Opera is my favourite browser.
hippesville
hippesville
00:25 Fri 23 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow everyone is correct today, its an improvement to most days I must say.

Its unbelieveable

I still am a nice enough guy to people i've spoken to over a period amount of time on here, take apples_back for example. Amazing player, a lot better then me. When he beats me do I leave the room silent? No i say gg gl etc.

Its very rare i'll say that to anyone nowadays.

People judge me to be a bad loser because I don't say anything in game rooms, and that's were all the hate expresses from. But the truth of the matter is, I won't say anything to anyone if they don't say anything to me.

I always expect my opponents to say gl in tournaments, and most don't so i don't say gl either. And then when they say gg without saying gl, i blank that too.

So you see im very smart in what I do, in how I react to things.

To be respected you have to respect others.

Quite simply, lies! Sad really
fatmikee
fatmikee
01:27 Fri 23 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
HEY AMIGO'S WE CAN NOW ADD bigcjl2 TO THE TEAM AN NICE GUY AND A VERY GOOD PLAYER.
WELCOME C/J AND THANKS MY GOOD MAN.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:57 Fri 23 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks mikee

welcome big
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:59 Fri 23 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
CNG - 14 players

dgen (Capt)
kris
silent_phil (could leave in New Year)
sebo
noodles
veyron
slimeball
momo
redhand
lateo1993
shark_boy
bigcjl2
mardu0o
fattmikee (Sub)

have fun and enjoy, let me know if anyones missing

Edit: noticed Choo Deactivated

Edited at 14:23 Fri 23/12/16 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:00 Fri 23 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll give Jack 6 names later for FCL format
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:20 Fri 23 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
welcome mardu0o to the clan guys, i think he's new to clans so lets welcome him.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:25 Fri 23 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
mardu0o
silent_phil
bigcjl2
redhand
shark_boy
momo

^ People i put in for the friendly vs DFE, more to give the new guys a shot again, i'll let Jack do the draw as was his idea
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:00 Fri 23 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL - 5x 8US, 9US, 8UK

DFE 0-0 CNG

mike_though vs redhand
thegame26 vs shark_boy
vixen_xox vs momo
dv8 vs mardu0o
erigert vs bigcjl2
_epicshot_ vs silent_phil

Good luck all !!!