Dedications Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13435
silence_hill
silence_hill
16:39 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
well at least you are keeping funky pool going. well done what a hero, suppose you wouldn't want to go get a job would you

Well you've just won me £20 so i don't need to get a job just yet. I had a bet on with a mate who'd respond first. He said kirk but I said you.
red_john
red_john
16:41 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
well at least you are keeping funky pool going. well done what a hero, suppose you wouldn't want to go get a job would you

Well you've just won me £20 so i don't need to get a job just yet. I had a bet on with a mate who'd respond first. He said kirk but I said you.

you don't have any mates so that's a lie!
silence_hill
silence_hill
16:46 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Your from the USA so you'd know would you? Funny since you know nothing about me. You know my name! Congratulations....

I think it's you who has no friends dude. Taking digs at me because you just got beat by me 18 minutes ago. I'm on your ignore list which i find hysterical considering you posted elsewhere you've never put anyone on ignore. And last time I checked you was on mine. I don't take digs when you beat me, not that you'd know anyway. But genuinely I don't. So grow up maybe?

Edited at 13:58 Tue 10/07/18 (BST)
silence_hill
silence_hill
16:48 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
red_john
red_john
17:01 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Your from the USA so you'd know would you? Funny since you know nothing about me. You know my name! Congratulations, wanna medal? Oh hang on a second....

I think it's you who has no friends dude. Taking digs at me because you just got beat by me 18 minutes ago. I'm on your ignore list which i find hysterical considering you posted elsewhere you've never put anyone on ignore. And last time I checked you was on mine. I don't take digs when you beat me, not that you'd know anyway. But genuinely I don't. So grow up maybe?

haha u actually think im from usa hahaa. I know you alright
and I have no one on my ignore list thank you so once again more lies
why would I want some silly little pretend medal? you most be so proud that you have loads on an online game
silence_hill
silence_hill
17:11 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay you know me do you? What was my first ever account username on here? Plenty know this, i'm sure you can ask someone for help.

Posted Image

^ That tells me differently. Maybe ask someone to show you how to take print screens aswell mate.

red_john

Edited at 14:14 Tue 10/07/18 (BST)
kirk
kirk
17:14 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

I'd have no reason to reply :S
red_john
red_john
17:18 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay you know me do you? What was my first ever account username on here? Plenty know this, i'm sure you can ask someone for help.

Posted Image

^ That tells me differently. Maybe ask someone to show you how to take print screens aswell mate.

red_john

Edited at 14:14 Tue 10/07/18 (BST)

couldn't care what your 1st account was
I know you came to my county with your bum chum
ohh and yes you are but ill take u off if you are that upset?

Edited at 14:25 Tue 10/07/18 (BST)
silence_hill
silence_hill
17:25 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:36 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
You guys can always post here, Open 24 hours and 7 days a Week, You're Welcome

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20642/baby-creche-open-for-business-2

Maybe allow Dedi's to get back to what it once was?
silence_hill
silence_hill
17:39 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

I wouldn't even need to result in using that thread, i made a simple dedication. And i get abuse for it.
killlerking
killlerking
18:05 Tue 10 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

I wouldn't even need to result in using that thread, i made a simple dedication. And i get abuse for it.

you dont have to reply, you should be polishing your halo.
kris
kris
01:45 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I would like to dedicate being back after 4 months, to not so silent hill,

I came back after 4 months, he thinks this is a fair reflection of our games,

4 months ago - I owned him on every game type, drawing him in a tourney was a bye for me. now he's winning, because he's been here the whole time, once I get back into the swing of it, he's a gonner again

he's beating me through mental luck, will hit a shot, it'll miss and the cueball winds up safe. he'll shoot and something will go in. he's a donkey, I just wish I could plsy more to show him up.

Welcome back buddy!
pewdieguy
pewdieguy
03:10 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
aha, thanks, I wish I could play more, to humiliate him, but my bird wont let me.

ill get on when I can
kirk
kirk
17:29 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi 8 ball tourney to killerking. he tried to put up a fight but just couldn't see it through and I smashed it 3-0. Guess im a killer_emperor
red_john
red_john
17:41 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi 8 ball tourney to killerking. he tried to put up a fight but just couldn't see it through and I smashed it 3-0. Guess im a killer_emperor

what a player
killlerking
killlerking
17:42 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

cheers, i left after i potted more than you in the first game because you were trying to buy a win by blocking pockets even with pots on, desperation.
kirk
kirk
17:45 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

cheers, i left after i potted more than you in the first game because you were trying to buy a win by blocking pockets even with pots on, desperation.

What pocket did I block? didn't have any over a pocket. You missed your pots and left with your tail between your legs.

Regardless not only do we have to play the game type you want, we now have to play a certain way as it plays into your hands.
killlerking
killlerking
17:46 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

What pocket did I block? didn't have any over a pocket. You missed your pots and left with your tail between your legs.

I dont enjoy playing negative players and you blocked top left pocket as you know.
kirk
kirk
17:49 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

I dont enjoy playing negative players and you blocked top left pocket as you know.

I had no pot on as all my balls were blocking others. I played what I had and it blocked you from potting but it didn't block the pocket.
Pages: 13435
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedications Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.