Dedications Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13536
kirk
kirk
17:51 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedicate my killer win to killerking. Another dominating display.
killlerking
killlerking
18:02 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Weird chap, i had 3 lives, you had 1 life when my internet went. This place is full of strange people.
kirk
kirk
18:03 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Weird chap, i had 3 lives, you had 1 life when my internet went. This place is full of strange people.

Excuse for every loss you have eh?
killlerking
killlerking
18:04 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi 8 ball tourney to killerking. he tried to put up a fight but just couldn't see it through and I smashed it 3-0. Guess im a killer_emperor

cheers, i left after i potted more than you in the first game because you were trying to buy a win by blocking pockets even with pots on, desperation.

What pocket did I block? didn't have any over a pocket. You missed your pots and left with your tail between your legs.

I dont enjoy playing negative players and you blocked top left pocket as you know.

I had no pot on as all my balls were blocking others. I played what I had and it blocked you from potting but it didn't block the pocket.

You had pots on but chose to block the pocket for no reason from what i could see but to drag the game out and make it dour as possible. Who would stick around for that?
killlerking
killlerking
18:05 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Excuse for every loss you have eh?

At least i dont have a dodgy mouse.....
kirk
kirk
18:06 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Dedi 8 ball tourney to killerking. he tried to put up a fight but just couldn't see it through and I smashed it 3-0. Guess im a killer_emperor

cheers, i left after i potted more than you in the first game because you were trying to buy a win by blocking pockets even with pots on, desperation.

What pocket did I block? didn't have any over a pocket. You missed your pots and left with your tail between your legs.

I dont enjoy playing negative players and you blocked top left pocket as you know.

I had no pot on as all my balls were blocking others. I played what I had and it blocked you from potting but it didn't block the pocket.

You had pots on but chose to block the pocket for no reason from what i could see but to drag the game out and make it dour as possible. Who would stick around for that?

I didn't have pots on but I may have played the same shot regardless yeah as if there is no canon to break bunched balls you have to think in terms of %. If you don't like tactics then why play pool, it's not just about potting.
red_john
red_john
20:05 Wed 11 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

I didn't have pots on but I may have played the same shot regardless yeah as if there is no canon to break bunched balls you have to think in terms of %. If you don't like tactics then why play pool, it's not just about potting.

come on give him credit I dumped him out 5-0 in uk8 and he didn't run away or make a new account lol
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
02:39 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Just having a nose around forums.

Why are you all so hostile on this thread? Its a dedication thread. Play nice kids

Ikr!

Whats ikr?
pewdieguy
pewdieguy
03:55 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
IKR, I always thought it stood for "Idiot Killerking right?"

might be wrong, but it's how I knew it
silence_hill
silence_hill
05:32 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Random Reverse Tournament (8 Ball Pool UK) - pewdieguy (0) loses to silence_hill (1) with 2 balls remaining
RANKINGS: silence_hill 778.8 (+2.2), pewdieguy 725.3 (-2.1)

02:26 Thu 12/07/18
Won the Random Reverse Tournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!

Dedicated to pewdieguy and the bunch of Crazy Eights.

Edited at 02:45 Thu 12/07/18 (BST)
pewdieguy
pewdieguy
05:47 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Ul silence hill, I've made love to your second account, whilst you pretended not to watch

he was watchin no_surrenders games, while for first time ever not joining games?

If you're even the smallest bit smart, you'll know I Hammered this dude in last tourney
pewdieguy
pewdieguy
05:48 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
he wont join the nest tourney,,,,,
pewdieguy
pewdieguy
05:50 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
if he joins, he'll lose, if he mans up, he'll lose
silence_hill
silence_hill
05:53 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Ul silence hill, I've made love to your second account, whilst you pretended not to watch

he was watchin no_surrenders games, while for first time ever not joining games?

If you're even the smallest bit smart, you'll know I Hammered this dude in last tourney

My second account? Oh like _epicshot_ was my second account, or when fcfrankel was my second account?

Do the math mate, if those facts were true. Then the no_surrender account would be my 4th an counting.

I am smart, smart enough to take a screenshot an still have it on my computer for purposes such as this.

Your comments are so boring now.

zzzzz

Posted Image

Enjoy everyone
pewdieguy
pewdieguy
06:15 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
We love you didn't make it.
you were always that bad
pewdieguy
pewdieguy
06:17 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
It took me a while to approve a comment there, literally 20 minutes, just to be able to speak .

so everything this lil soy boy highlighted above is true
pewdieguy
pewdieguy
07:18 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
played ur wan, she smacked wan, it went in, was funny
kirk
kirk
14:07 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
dedicate logging in to killerking, them defeats hit him so hard he's made a new name and called himself terrythomas
red_john
red_john
14:10 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
dedicate logging in to killerking, them defeats hit him so hard he's made a new name and called himself terrythomas

here! here!
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
21:17 Thu 12 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Just having a nose around forums.

Why are you all so hostile on this thread? Its a dedication thread. Play nice kids

Ikr!

Whats ikr?

??? Am dying to know now
Pages: 13536
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedications Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.