Formula 1 chat (archived)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:35 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh, ok...Schumacher has a record breaking 7 world titles, 2 undeserved in my view.

Roll on the Spanish GP this weekend.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
See him doing that safe driving thing with the kids? What a joke!

Yeah me too Dave, can't hack these 3 week gaps can you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:31 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh mate they absolutely kill me!

Well i'm counting down the days, Come on Alonso!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:32 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Double post, oops.

Edited at 17:33 Mon 7/05/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:54 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah well, still got BTCC to watch in between races i suppose!

Come on Mclaren, and Hamilton. (Still excited)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:04 Fri 11 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Alonso will own his home Grand Prix.
Predictions:

1 - alonso
2 - raikonnen
3 - (hmm, a fight between Ferrari, Mclaren and Williams for this one)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Fri 11 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
BOOOOOOO.......

I think Hamilton will have this one.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Fri 11 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah, think about it mate...hamilton is playing a supporting role already since Alonso has done better than him, same goes for Ferrari.

So i think my predictions are about right.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Fri 11 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah, think about it mate...hamilton is playing a supporting role already since Alonso has done better than him, same goes for Ferrari.

So i think my predictions are about right.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:25 Sat 12 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Alonso hasn't done that much better than him, and i thought the teams had stopped doing that now? But i can't disagree with you too much as i really don't know. Cmon Mclaren.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:42 Sat 12 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Alonso hasn't done ANY better than Hamilton. They have 22 points each.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:42 Sat 12 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, only reason i ASSUMED that Hamilton is a supporting role is due to the fact that alonso simply wants to win a load of titles in his career...look at Schumacher and Irvine back in the day. And Damon Hill and David COulthard if you guys can remember those days...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:05 Sat 12 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
In the past, McLaren have tended to allow their drivers to fight each other until one of them isn't in a position to challenge for the championship. Ron Dennis also seems keen for Hamilton to get a win on the board, so I'd say both drivers are free to just go for it at the moment. If Alonso ends up in a better position to win the championship later in the season, Hamilton might be told to back off, but if he carries on as he's started, he'll probably be allowed to fight Alonso all the way. I doubt the team would be bothered which driver won the driver's championship, just as long as they drive a McLaren.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:58 Sun 13 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I can say it was a frustrating race for Alonso today, what was he thinking going down to the 1st turn????

What a numpty!

I reckon that mistake cost him the race. He could have stuck in behind Massa and pressured him through that first lap.
Easier said than done i suppose, well done Massa.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:01 Sun 13 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Alonso didn't have the pace to win the race anyway.

Ferrari were just too good.

Well done Hamilton, top of the championship standings!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:26 Sun 20 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Hamilton is only top by luck, if Raikkonen never retired, Ferrari would have owned that race fully!

Ach well, roll on next week, and no more 4 week gaps!!!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Sun 20 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Raikkonen retired because his car failed.......

As for being top by luck, i don't know one racer that's ever been top by luck! I get the impression that you don't like because he is English, and gets talked about because of this, but i would like to point out that ITV have been playing alot of attention to the new drivers of F1!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:22 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
What happened to Raikkonnen?

I love this circuit! I hope for a good race tomorrow.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh Monaco rocks for racing, looking forward to it.

As for the the above post John...I get the impression that you don't like because he is English
It's not that, he is constantly getting spoke about, every second word is 'Hamilton'. Basically i don't like him because he is getting so much attention, our champion gets less!! And the fact that there is 21 other drivers to talk about...come on.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:23 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Well he is our only British hope, if you want to hear about Fernando Alonso, go and watch spanish TV. Like i said the last couple of times i've watched it, they have payed attention to other drivers, so maybe someone has had a word in someones ear. As for not liking him because he has been spoken about too much, i find that abit harsh man!

Facts are, Hamilton is a good driver, i hope he learns his trade well from Alonso.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Formula 1 chat (archived)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.