Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
makuta
makuta
10:17 Wed 30 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
tbh mate i don't care if my comment was offensive to you lol

but anyhow lets put our differences aside for now hey and not ruin such a lovely thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:25 Wed 30 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think this thread needs a little Pick-me-up...So to move on...

What are your views on Kimi this year? He's been outqualified and outperformed by Massa a few times already this year. God knows what went through his head when he saw the McLarens passing by to lap him on Sunday.

Has he shot himself in the foot by joining Ferrari? Or will it prove to be a brilliant switch?
makuta
makuta
10:30 Wed 30 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
you never know.. it could be an almighty stratedgy (however you spell tht word) that they have up their sleeves!!

but i very much doubt it, you know what they say.. out with the old, in with the new and hamilton is certainly showing he is the new kid on the block
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Wed 30 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
If you remember last season Renault where amazing, but Ferrari came back towards the end very strong. I hope it doesn't happen as i would like to see either one of the Mclaren boys win it (preferbley Hamilton.) Honda seem to think they will be back a little stronger after the Americas trip, can't see it myself, but then again it was one of the best cars for handleing last season.

I don't think Kimi will do anything this year, i also think Massa is a better driver!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:25 Mon 4 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
hopefully massa and kimi will come on stronger towards the end
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:57 Mon 4 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Hopefully not!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:58 Sun 10 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Lewis Hamilton on pole, could this be his first win?

Also Heidfeld on 3rd for BMW, i predict a good season for him!

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=471059&CPID=583&clid=&lid=2579&title=Hamilton+on+pole+in+Canada
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:07 Sun 10 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I reckon this could be Hamilton's race .

I watched a lot of the session, and Heidfeld looked strong throughout, however another McLaren 1-2 looks very likely judging by their pace all weekend.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Sun 10 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
My god this race is doing my head in!

Lucky for Kubica, real bad crash.

If Hamilton don't win now i'm gonna cry for him.....
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
14:53 Sun 10 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yeess hamilton won

knew he would win. what a legend
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:53 Sun 10 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
What a race lmao. 22 started, 12 finished.

Just heard that Kubica has suffered a broken leg. Glad to hear it wasn't worse. A number of heroic drives from Heidfeld, Wurz, Kovelainen and Sato, all finishing in the points.

Can't take anything away from Lewis though. Well deserved win after a faultless weekend

Edited at 19:58 Sun 10/06/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:15 Sun 10 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Go Hamilton! Sato taking over Alonso was a funny sight, although Alonso had car trouble, i knew that from the 3 mistakes, Alonso don't make 3 mistakes in half a season, let alone a race! Heidfeld was great again.

Good news about Kubica, 170mph into a few walls, he's gotta be happy with that. Could you be happy with a broken leg?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:33 Sun 10 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
That was a sickening crash, the cars nowadays are amazing safety-wise, if that was any other car, or happened 15 years ago, Robert would be dead! It's admirable how such a competitive sport with such amazing speeds can remain so dedictaed to prioritising safety! Great race today, shame to see Fisi and Massa black flagged though great win for Lewis!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:45 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Man poor Kubica, heard he's in a stable condition in hospital, really scared me that he wasn't moving in the cockpit.

And a surprising race From Hamilton as well, leading literally from start to finish, what was Alonso about...he was on the grass more than the track.

And for that new rule about not allowed to leave the pits under safety car...that's ruined the excitement.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:19 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Alonso had car trouble, he never makes that many mistakes, i will not have it!

Kubica's gotta be happy though, broken leg from that, my heart skipped a beat when i seen his car disintergrate, i seriously though he might be dead......

Can anyone stop Mclaren now?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:22 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Can't see it happening, though i think a battle between Ferrari and Williams is gunna happen!

A broken leg huh? that sucks, means he's pretty much out of the season then.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:29 Tue 12 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
sure does mate , ouch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:57 Tue 12 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Just found out it isn't even that bad, it's a sprained ankle...

...I doubt he will make Indianapolis this weekend, if i was in charge i'd pull him out as a safety measure until Hungary (at most).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Tue 12 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i think they have to take time out after a big crash, or they use to have to?

Glad it's just that, he's been driving rather well.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:58 Sun 17 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Hamilton on pole again!

2nd win in store? You never know!
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Formula 1 chat (archived)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.