The Untouchables- The Only Ever Clan League and Clan Cup Double Champions!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15253
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:13 Fri 30 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
vendetta please be patient, it will take time, one of us will inform you if you have made the team or not.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:24 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
soz was tryin to edit first post to say clan rather than player lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
09:45 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh ok

cant wait for this season.
janmb
janmb
09:50 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Season is approaching fast so again reminding people to register on the league forums whenever you get the time - it takes but a minute:

http://www.dave.cordery.org.uk/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=register

(Since UT isn't taking part in the FPL, it would be best to have our clan community moved over there. Even more so now that we seem to have more and more users posting revoked - for reasons which validity is not subject to discussion here)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:00 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
This will be capped tomorow guys and girls
joker86
joker86
10:07 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey guys and girls can we all please register on here and use Untouchables forum please as this thread will be capped on sunday :)

http://www.dave.cordery.org.uk/phpBB3/index.php

We can create sub forums there aswell so feel free to create some forums to discuss things :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:14 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
message for clan captain.

if you want your clan thread capped tomorrow please message me with the link and i will sort it out when i come on line.

thank you,

kev
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:44 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
woooo im 21 tomorrow

ill ask destiny to register on the forum, whether he does or not is a different matter.
janmb
janmb
15:10 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
grats
themirrorman
themirrorman
15:11 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
need a player ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:12 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
cheers

i would say keep the forum as i prob wont check the website a lot, expect for results etc.

but if you guys want to cap it then fine by me.

plus you could post fixtures on here from the website.
janmb
janmb
15:20 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
i would say keep the forum as i prob wont check the website a lot, expect for results etc.

It's negative to have our clan split across two locations, and since the league forum is mandatory in many ways (all official matters anyway), it would make sense to gather it all there. But that's an opinion and nothing more.

Up to Mich now anyway, so will just have to wait for his call on that matter.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:55 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
This thread will stay open please!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:27 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
janmb said:
dgeneratio said:

It's negative to have our clan split across two locations, and since the league forum is mandatory in many ways (all official matters anyway), it would make sense to gather it all there. But that's an opinion and nothing more.

Up to Mich now anyway, so will just have to wait for his call on that matter.

So as in your words "It's negative to have our clan split across two locations," so as Mich has now spoken his feelings that this should stay open. Will you act on your views and move back to the "one location"
janmb
janmb
17:29 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
caliente said:
So as in your words "It's negative to have our clan split across two locations," so as Mich has now spoken his feelings that this should stay open. Will you act on your views and move back to the "one location"

Not going to let you pick a fight on the forum issues again Emma, sorry but I won't oblige.

I completely support whatever Mich wants for this thread, so since he wants it open - so be it. It's a bad call, since the other forums are mandatory and necessary, while this one is not, but as I just said, I'll support it none the less. End of debate for me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:43 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have received information, from players saying all will not be signing up for that forum, and I do not believe they should need to.

If any posting needs doing over there, the available members of the clan at that time can post if not they can message me any concerns which i can post at a later date.

Really shouldn't be arguing over this so pull it together will you!
janmb
janmb
17:52 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
mich said:
I have received information, from players saying all will not be signing up for that forum, and I do not believe they should need to.

That is correct Mich, as long as our clan is represented over there at all - and it is - people don't have to do anything at all. It's still a pity they don't want to, since it defeats some of the benefits the new forum entails, but that's another story.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:55 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
cant you talk to each other about this in a pm?
janmb
janmb
17:58 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nothing to talk about
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:03 Sat 31 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sure in time, we will get them all signed up but it takes a few people a while for change, and vendetta please don't tell us what and where to talk about!
Pages: 15253
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Untouchables- The Only Ever Clan League and Clan Cup Double Champions!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.