The Sharpshooters ( R.I.P ) The End...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

blueberry
blueberry
17:32 Mon 25 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
To all Sharpshooters, both Craig and myself have considered our options, after yet another disgraceful outburst from a so called neutral league runner.

He leaves us no other option but to leave the league's forthwith. We would like to apologise to you all for giving this clan your best. As a member, vice then captain of the team, I have made some really good friends but I'm afraid the fun just isn't in it for me for a long time now....

The FCL has been the pinnacle of all leagues, but this season with a new league runner in charge it has lost the fun element and also with TFS folding due to similar circumstances we feel the need to take this action.

When Craig and I took over this clan, it was because we were left in the lurch, we've done well since, but both of us are sick to death of arguing with people who are intent on coming onto our thread causing grief,

We both have better things to do with our time, enjoy your funky days people....

as a wise man once said, taraaaaaaaaa pet

Thanks again Shooters for your time effort and points put on the table.... And most of all thanks to Ruby, you're the best

Edited by forum moderator spinner, at 16:51 Mon 25/04/11 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Mon 25 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Sad to see the end of the Sharpshooters!

You've done a good job Colin and Craig, so well done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Mon 25 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
seen this coming what a sad end to a nice team ...

Shooters
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:05 Mon 25 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
sad ta c this team go, has been a pleasure to be on same side as all u guys.
some nice ppl here, hope it all works out ok for u all

take care shooters

edit meant guys and rubbbbyyyy

Edited at 16:14 Mon 25/04/11 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:09 Mon 25 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry to see u go gl to all sharpshooters that find new clans
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:09 Mon 25 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
sad to see this go however...

TFS folded due to 2 idiots on the forum which had nothing to do with kenny.

sorry to see you go but kenny stuck up for emma at first and when he realised he was being biast he was the first to edit his post.

hope to see you again sometime in the future but for now RIP.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:48 Mon 25 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Travesty to see this clan fold. Stuck up for each other in all situations which i liked.

Make a speedy return!!!!!

dgeneratio said:
sorry to see you go but kenny stuck up for emma at first and when he realised he was being biast he was the first to edit his post.
The issue about this is its not his place to stick up for anyone.

As a league runner he should keep out of anything on clan forums unless league rules are being broken. (or just plain just stay off peoples threads)

He just last night did this on our forum and to me it looks like he's making comments without any information.

None of these issues have previously been around or at the start of the season. Coincidence? I'm not so sure.

Hope Sharpshooters change there mind and choose to get past this.
spinner
spinner
Admin
19:55 Mon 25 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I have stepped in and made a few edits to remove naming and shaming, which is against forum rules.

This is a reminder that moderating actions can and will only be taken when funkypool rules are broken. It is up to clan and league runners to deal with any infringement of their own rules, by excluding, match bans, or whatever.

Capped to avoid continuation of naming and shaming, and to draw a line under things.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Sharpshooters ( R.I.P ) The End...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.