Shooters Revenge

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18081
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Sat 23 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
no problem its_me i may have over reacted like i sometimes do, alls good mate, i thought you had a problem with me? but seems you dont.
sorry mate.

course i dont pal... wot made u think that....

the way my mind works lol
blueberry
blueberry
16:29 Sat 23 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol didn't know you had a mind Trats, don't worry me and Trats even argue. And he's my 'brother from another mother' ;)

On a better note my gf is slowly waking up so fingers crossed she's off the machine today.

I would be more positive if hospitals served magners :)
its_me
its_me
17:25 Sat 23 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol didn't know you had a mind Trats, don't worry me and Trats even argue. And he's my 'brother from another mother' ;)

On a better note my gf is slowly waking up so fingers crossed she's off the machine today.

I would be more positive if hospitals served magners :)

great news brother

ive never said owt to cree to argue my brother with 10 mothers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:41 Sat 23 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
jame2010s v king8ball1

lost 9-6
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:42 Sat 23 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
jame2010s v king8ball1

lost 9-6

good 6 points james tbh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:45 Sat 23 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
thx jose

he is a great player tbh
blueberry
blueberry
19:59 Sat 23 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
jame2010s v king8ball1

lost 9-6

You didnt lose pal just gained six points to a good player.

Well Done

Trats she's outa acoma ish so looking better today

Wanted to use nurses pc as ego wanted me to play indiv she won't let me nasty lady
its_me
its_me
21:26 Sat 23 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol brother good news pal

wp jame good 6 points pal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:37 Sat 23 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Random Multi-Discipline
This tournament was won by cree The tournament start time was at 18:00 Sat 23 Jun 12.

http://www.funkypool.com/tournaments/117161/15

winning 336 TournaPoints!

dedi to the team!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:17 Sat 23 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
thx colin and tratter

an thx for the dedi cree wp
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:39 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Announcement

Fixture set one has now been released. Please note that Killer is now part of the league. Some teams have gave names for their killer team while some have not. Killer can be played by anyone on the team and you do not have to post subs for it. If you have a question about Killer then please feel free to offline message any of the league runners.

Your games can be found on the FBL website, your games will be under your own division and in the fixtures tab as you hover over your division.

FBL Site: http://funkypoolbilliardsleague.weebly.com/index.html

Deadline for these games is 8th of July @ Midnight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL SET 1
Shooters Revenge (0) v (0) Snooker Squad

8US
mattywellie (0) - (0) jose_enrigue
i_am_classic (0) - (0) sarny_lad

9US
_noodles_ (0) - (0) kilimanjaro
cree (0) - (0) tokko

8UK
its_me (0) - (0) pirate_steve
jamie2010s (0) - (0) pedrera

STRAIGHT
schutzenmaus (0) - (0) tinie
lethal_lures (0) - (0) whoecares8x8

KILLER
To be played

Shooters Revenge (0) v (0) Team Angry

8US
mattywellie (0) - (0) therev
i_am_classic (0) - (0) crazzymadman

9US
_noodles_ (0) - (0) _merkovo_
cree (0) - (0) badger2

8UK
its_me (0) - (0) cannibals
jamie2010s (0) - (0) ipotalot

STRAIGHT
schutzenmaus (0) - (0) chalkie
lethal_lures (0) - (0) recs_a

KILLER
To be played

6 Frames of each, except straight which is 3 Frames. Killer 1 match
Deadline 8/7/12
huts24
huts24
16:14 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
can i have a sub now for bl3ss3d , he was online a minute ago and did not reply to my message then logged off .

i have asked to get this game played once already and have been very patient but a sub is now required , either colin or pete respond to this ty
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:25 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
can i have a sub now for bl3ss3d , he was online a minute ago and did not reply to my message then logged off .

i have asked to get this game played once already and have been very patient but a sub is now required , either colin or pete respond to this ty

A) I didn't see your message
B) its only just a week into the fixture another week left
C) get a grip
huts24
huts24
17:31 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

C) get a grip

you said this weekend about playing this fix , i have much better things to do than wait around all weekend for you angel , rather play the game or get subbed .. im online now and ready to play.

u have mess me about for 2 weeks not sure why u would . u cant say i havent been patient either so lets get this game played and u can enjoy your day .

Edited at 14:35 Sun 24/06/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

C) get a grip

you said this weekend about playing this fix , i have much better things to do than wait around all weekend for you angel , rather play the game or get subbed .. im online now and ready to play.

u have mess me about for 2 weeks not sure why u would . u cant say i havent been patient either so lets get this game played and u can enjoy your day .

A)The fixtures have only been out for a week so how can you have been messed around for 2?
B)No you have nothing better to do
C)Get a grip
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:45 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

C) get a grip

Fixtures came out 9 days ago so not two weeks, if you had been remotely polite about the situation I would have to you I could play from 8pm with Saturday or Sunday. However you posted on MVP we were apperantly playing on Sunday and then just start gobbing off instead of engaging your brain.
horse10000
horse10000
18:19 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

C) get a grip

Fixtures came out 9 days ago so not two weeks, if you had been remotely polite about the situation I would have to you I could play from 8pm with Saturday or Sunday. However you posted on MVP we were apperantly playing on Sunday and then just start gobbing off instead of engaging your brain.

Different name but still the same problems playing games i see
huts24
huts24
18:33 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yep was told this by another player she would be difficult to play . that player has now swapped the fix to someone else as he couldnt be botherd asking her countless of times ..

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:39 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yep was told this by another player she would be difficult to play . that player has now swapped the fix to someone else as he couldnt be botherd asking her countless of times ..

As I told you and the other player I can play after 8 any night, you seem to be ignoring this fact.
Pages: 18081
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Shooters Revenge

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.