League Discussion Thread (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15758
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:02 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
They are fuunky but apparently when ever i make a change to something like a player some seem to think im twisting the rules to suite me and what ever clan i play for
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:03 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Why so strict, I thought clans were just a bit of fun..
Because there are unfortunately players and teams that try to circumvent rules and ruin the fun for everyone else.

Edited at 14:06 Sun 29/07/12 (BST)
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:05 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Why so strict, I thought clans were just a bit of fun..

Ditto :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jeez who mentioned the F word, personally i think there should be a lifetime ban if anyone dares to mention the F word again

just in case fun, fun, fun, fun, fun. I make that 5 lifetime bans

Edited due to the fact i cannot count
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
Regardless of what is being said here and now, after talking to Alan i can see most people's points even though i think it is cowardly to call me biased behind my back but i removed the said player from FBL as that was a rule break which i never knew and i removed the said player from FCL due to me not wanting any hassle over any of this as i like others don't always see the same thing when it comes to a rule. Others may get a different idea from it.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
Jeez who mentioned the F word, personally i think there should be a lifetime ban if anyone dares to mention the F word again

just in casefun, fun, fun, fun, fun. I make that 4 lifetime bans

Can be arranged
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
17:09 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

I am assuming that she is referring to the recent signing of uncle_bob to Vipers, jumping at the chance to call someone biased maybe?

Anyway, uncle_bob was forcibly removed from Latin Legends, this mean't that when signing to Team Angry a "transfer move" was not applicable as he was free agent.

If he was forcibly removed by LL why did Team Angry post him in before Latin legends captain posted the player out ?

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18554/team-changes-2/15
the__priest
the__priest
17:09 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
didnt wanna cause a fuss
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Regardless of what is being said here and now, after talking to Alan i can see most people's points even though i think it is cowardly to call me biased behind my back but i removed the said player from FBL as that was a rule break which i never knew and i removed the said player from FCL due to me not wanting any hassle over any of this as i like others don't always see the same thing when it comes to a rule. Others may get a different idea from it.

So that means he is free to join us?

I joke, keep your knickers on everyone.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:11 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
3 clans ,,,,,,,,,,,,forcibly removed
anyone ever heard of that rule before

a signed player is a signed player
tosh another bent rule

Nothing bent about any rule if you actually read my own posts! Craig we all know you think i am biased anyway and it is laughable to me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Lmao
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:12 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Apparently to some i am twisting rules anyway so yeah why not pal. . I mean i have a few connections to other teams like Untouchables, Team Angry and MVP. Watch out people i have friends there so i might try and twist a rule for them, get real!
the__priest
the__priest
17:13 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
dont put words into my mouth your good at
that a little to good at times

biased indeed
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:16 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Blah blah blah, i've heard this a million times now, still makes me laugh.
the__priest
the__priest
17:17 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
im not getting hot under the collar
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:18 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Apparently to some i am twisting rules anyway so yeah why not pal. . I mean i have a few connections to other teams like Untouchables, Team Angry and MVP. Watch out people i have friends there so i might try and twist a rule for them, get real!

Reckon you can twist some inevitable defaults in our favour?

While the offers there may as well take you up on it.
Anyone takes this seriously you need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, that's the shiny thing you can see yourself in when having a shave or doing your hair.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:18 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Now have no idea what you are on about.

Anyway i am done here, Alan made a good point to me in offline message and even though the rule right now can mean two different things i have decided to remove the player from the team and wait until the next season. Makes no odds at all.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:19 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Reckon you can twist some inevitable defaults in our favour?

While the offers there may as well take you up on it.
Anyone takes this seriously you need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, that's the shiny thing you can see yourself in when having a shave or doing your hair.

That may require a little more chatting up babe
the__priest
the__priest
17:20 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
can i form a new clan called
anger management
simple question

just wondering whether id be allowed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:20 Sun 29 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Consider it done, sugar plum.
Pages: 15758
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.