The Mafia

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14950
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:52 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ok team can we try our best to get the friendlys against ninja warriors completed as soon as possible please thanks and good luck everyone.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:53 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ninja Warriors vs The Mafia

silent_hill vs tamtheman
lethal_playa vs tadpool
kingpooluk20 vs mark82
i_am_rubbish vs winter69
powerfoolvs titch
fry06vs _danny17_
cupidscuevs jig_saw
skiller10 vs hotdave

FCL Format (5 games of 8UK, 9US and 8US)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:34 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The Mafia

1. cree - Captain
2. winter64- Vice captain
3. girl_power7 Vice captain
4. hotdave Vice captain
5._danny17_
6. blackcabman7
7.staffie_man
8. rhinofool
9. mark82
10. titch
11. tadpool
12. tamtheman
13. swagga_back
14. staffie_girl
15. cupidscue
16. Open
17.bluenose1872 - Super League Only
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:34 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
nice to see u back cree and if any1 is having any problems message vice captains or cree please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:37 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Team i will pm you all with my private reasons for deactivating. please bear with me, i will explain soon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:41 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The Mafia

1. cree - Captain
4. hotdave Vice captain
5._danny17_
6. blackcabman7
7.staffie_man
8. rhinofool
9. mark82
10. titch
11. tadpool
12. tamtheman
13. swagga_back
14. staffie_girl
15. cupidscue
16. Open

lol is it me being childish in my thinking here or is it cree proving a point that he put me no15 i dont know but hey u know wat i made suggestions to keep clan togeather and for the best part it worked
so see that clan pic beside this message watch coz its going to disapear and cree gl mate and thnx for givin me and my girl a place to hide ye cick her to u know the name ill get in a clan tonight or tomorrow
tom out (gl mafia)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:52 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The Mafia

1. cree - Captain
4. hotdave Vice captain
5.cupidscue
6. blackcabman7
7.staffie_man
8. rhinofool
9. mark82
10. titch
11. tadpool
12. tamtheman
13. swagga_back
14. staffie_girl
15. _danny17_
16. Open

sorry cupidscue
girl_power7
girl_power7
23:57 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The Mafia

1. cree - Captain
4. hotdave Vice captain
5._danny17_
6. blackcabman7
7.staffie_man
8. rhinofool
9. mark82
10. titch
11. tadpool
12. tamtheman
13. swagga_back
14. staffie_girl
15. cupidscue
16. Open

lol is it me being childish in my thinking here or is it cree proving a point that he put me no15 i dont know but hey u know wat i made suggestions to keep clan togeather and for the best part it worked
so see that clan pic beside this message watch coz its going to disapear and cree gl mate and thnx for givin me and my girl a place to hide ye cick her to u know the name ill get in a clan tonight or tomorrow
tom out (gl mafia)

dont be silly tom we want u here as part of this great team :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
tbh mate cree
it dont bother me where i am in the list but the statement was said as to the way u done it i got ok dont tread on ur toes i get it but its to late now lol this is even worse coz if i was u i would have put me under or above my girl coz i would have loved that idea
tom
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:01 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
tbh mate cree
it dont bother me where i am in the list but the statement was said as to the way u done it i got ok dont tread on ur toes i get it but its to late now lol this is even worse coz if i was u i would have put me under or above my girl coz i would have loved that idea
tom

I have no idea what you on about tom?, tread on toes?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:15 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
*shakes head, i have no idea whats going on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:20 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The Mafia

1. cree - Captain
4. hotdave Vice captain
5.tamtheman
6. blackcabman7
7.staffie_man
8. rhinofool
9. mark82
10. titch
11. tadpool
12. cupidscue
13. swagga_back
14. staffie_girl
15. _danny17_
16. Open

sorry cupidscue
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:28 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What a silly excuse to leave a clan in my opinion, i have been at the bottom since day one, do you see me complaining? Grow up.

On the other hand Cree mate i will be leaving the clan right now as you already know i am super busy with other things going on right now, i will be sticking to the other clan i play for though as a last minute sub for now until my computer and everything else is sorted. I will not be joining any other team to play in the Super League so when i feel i can be of service i would like to come back to The Mafia and take the Super League spot i had.

Peace out ladies and good luck with the following season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:40 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What a silly excuse to leave a clan in my opinion, i have been at the bottom since day one, do you see me complaining? Grow up.

On the other hand Cree mate i will be leaving the clan right now as you already know i am super busy with other things going on right now, i will be sticking to the other clan i play for though as a last minute sub for now until my computer and everything else is sorted. I will not be joining any other team to play in the Super League so when i feel i can be of service i would like to come back to The Mafia and take the Super League spot i had.

Whatever jay, what reason are you talking about? the fact my uncle passed away on sat and my aunt passed away sat night 4 hours later? and also the main reaso that i too have cancer and have for some time now? ask kenny, we both have same type, so please dont say things you know nothing about, look agter your healthy child and gf, and then come back to talk to me when you have realised things dont always work out for the best in life, and people do things they regret! i am man enought to say sorry, but have never seen you say it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:46 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Whatever jay, what reason are you talking about? the fact my uncle passed away on sat and my aunt passed away sat night 4 hours later? and also the main reaso that i too have cancer and have for some time now? ask kenny, we both have same type, so please dont say things you know nothing about, look agter your healthy child and gf, and then come back to talk to me when you have realised things dont always work out for the best in life, and people do things they regret! i am man enought to say sorry, but have never seen you say it?

Tbh jay - leave him alone if that happened to me i would do the same as him instead of getting hassled - people go through hard times bud - deal with it
fuunky
fuunky
00:49 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Cree, he was talking about cupid m8, and i have to agree how ridiculous, someone has to be bottom don't they lol!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:05 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
cree boss im so friggin sorry theres me talking bout where i am on the list and u got all this going
im sorry i have no words for u as comfort as iv never lost anyone in the time iv been able to understand as to wats happined
but my heart goes out to u as a mate
ur a good friend and a good boss so im hoping u can some how make a good recovery and submerge ur self in haven great years to come and not sink in the dirt life (so called) has throwen at
ur a good guy one of my friends and im proud of that and as a friend id like to say u deserve better and im sure round one corner its waiting on u
tom
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:23 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hi mafia im making some new clan pics so can people please message me what background they would like
girl_power7
girl_power7
01:28 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:58 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
People i think you should all give cree a chance tbh. He has had a bad week and no wonder with what has happened, great of the mafia to help him out and stuff but when people interupt its just harsh - leave the poor lad alone . He's back now and even if he does deacitvate again it will be for a good reason. Loveyou Cree<3

peter

X
Pages: 14950
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Mafia

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.