sub

slimeball v truered
is now
slimeball v anoneeemouse
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:29 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
slimeball 16 v 4 anoneeemouse

got well and truly whooped , well done to slimeball, very well played , best of luck for the rest of the season
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
22:06 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The Clan League - Fixture Set 6

Uprising 105 - 55 The Reliable Ones - Complete
erigert 14 - 6 kippaxkid
mich 17 - 3 jig_saw
irish_ninja 12 - 8 tartanrox
emmajane 14 - 6 2pac_rulez
rabbit 6 - 14 wisky007
faust 11 - 9 ian99
the_beast 15 - 5 kathleen_b
slimeball 16 - 4 anoneeemouse

Well done guys all fixtures complete, this was the last league fixture so well done on completing the season, considering some people wanted TRO thrown out at the start you've done really well and proven them wrong, they know who they are lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:06 Wed 10 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done to everyone in TRO for completing the final fixture.
I have messaged you all, but just wanted to say a very well done for working together as a team and completing the season.
Thankyou for making my time enjoyable here ,and it was a pleasure to help out , i wish you all the best .

Sarah
jooodles
jooodles
02:29 Fri 12 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Could we (cereal killers) arrange a time to play our clan league killer please

9.30pm friday night would be good for us if you can get 3 on

Thank you
horse10000
horse10000
02:52 Fri 12 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done for completing the season and proving the doubters wrong

Might make make people think twice before judging in future...................................................but i doubt it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:28 Sat 13 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, i heard wisky007 wants a break, as well as anoneeemouse. But im back..

How is everybody, not sure if i can take over as captain, i know i am banned for one season.

Edited at 00:16 Sat 13/04/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Sat 13 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
But if i can i will, i know i can't play, but i will captain the team, as i have time now. That is why i am back. Well i decided to play my games and post when i had time to run things again.

Sniper
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:47 Sat 13 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I stopped smoking, am looking for a job, or 2. Have put few applications in for security, among other duties. I am eating healthier, and eating less food in a day eg. (eat 3 times a day) breakfast lunch n dinner. I also dont have television, no internet and pc still, BUT I CAN GO TO LIBRARY, been looking for jobs there, and i forced myself to do that way more than funky, which is why im finally posting. I feel my mind is ready, and i am ready. so my mind has been pretty clear for the last month almost! Im starting this new regime, to better myself, and the people i know. I have been much better, and i think thats why my head is in the game here, and i am finally playing good again! Well idk bout (good) but much better than b4! Last thing, SORRY TO ALL ON THIS TEAM! ESPECIALLY (WISKY_007) (KATHLEEN_B) AND (ANONEEEMOUSE)! I was supposed to help guide wisky and kathleen to do the captaing and vice captaining, but i ditched them and the team and deactivated, A SHAMEFULL THING! (NEXT POST)-->
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Sat 13 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
(Anoneeemouse!) Sarah! You have done so much OUT OF YOUR TIME, while running sinners!? To help T.R.O succeed into finishing the season!! Without you, we would have folded down ages ago! Thank you Sarah, i mean this! PIXIE_DUST im so sorry, i let you down in believing that i would do the right thing, not deactivate and not fold the team. I let you down, when you had more faith that most in me! For that i feel awful (i know its a game, but you put your time and your word out there for me!!). JAY, sorry buddy, you were and still are a great person, who is pretty lenient on most players, including myself.. You gave me more chances, when 90% of people would (and have) given up on me, and i let you down!! Im not looking for sympathy and im not expecting to see any. Just ask that you all accept my apology! If not i do understand. :) once again, im sorry to all of you, and to other mates i have been out of touch with too, don't take it personal! I'm back! But a new sniper! ;P
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
22:32 Sat 13 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Having been part of TRO in the past season I think you have a cheek even thinking you could come in and run this clan again, your the one that wanted to fold this clan before the season started, you even argued on other threads because Sarah wanted to help and save the clan, Sarah has done a great job keeping this clan going for the season and the players have done really well in getting games played and lived up to the clan name, Sarah came in to help for the season as she obviously hated so many players getting let down but as far as I know TRO are now folding, players are starting to move on to other clans and we wish them well, we are still in the killer league where we have done really well with some cracking wins, we have 1 fixture remaining then I believe thats the end of TRO.

Good luck everyone

Capped as requested by the captain
Pages: 17879
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

T.R.O. ~ The Reliable Ones

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.