FBL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:48 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It doesn't have to be the same two league formats every time - or maybe it could be possible to incorporate 2 formats into one of the leagues?

Not really considered it - but there are options that could appease the majority I would think.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:48 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Merge the FCL and FBL and keep SL as a separate entity if possible. I left the FBL for many reasons, got slated for it and now those who did, now pipe up and say, too many leagues lol.

What a surprise.
2 faced or what

I didnt slate you so hope you don't mean me.
Stop trying to make everything about you and about how folk are against you it gets tedious.
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:49 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Merge the FCL and FBL and keep SL as a separate entity if possible. I left the FBL for many reasons, got slated for it and now those who did, now pipe up and say, too many leagues lol.

What a surprise.
2 faced or what

I didnt slate you so hope you don't mean me.
Stop trying to make everything about you and about how folk are against you it gets tedious.

Yes i said that what of it? lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:49 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Above is not totally true is it,there are far too many games.
horse10000
horse10000
01:50 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Why not run with the 2 formats that we have for this season and then have a brainstorm of what people want for next season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:54 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree horse but the FBL's only just started technically so the timings pretty much perfect.
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:56 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I did say last page to scrap fbl and work on 2 leagues, was ignored as always
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:57 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I am willing tobrun a back to basics fbl with no individual and killer. All teams welcome back. Two fixtures every two week. Any clan not willing to enter please message me and I will work around a schedule for the rest.

I feel the fbl is a fantastic format. It has been around longer than super league and as it is different from the other two should be kept going.

It is early enough in the season to run all to finish about the same time so on that basis I will see what I can do.

Scrapping it was never my plan and I for one do not want that to happen.
franer_
franer_
02:00 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair play taking over i say
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:01 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
best sending a message to every capt and vice then ask them to have a word with there players to see if they want to re-enter the fbl
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:01 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It was all his fault anyway, nothing to do
With me! :p
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:04 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
best sending a message to every capt and vice then ask them to have a word with there players to see if they want to re-enter the fbl

I'd be willing to wager most captains have read and are currently reading this thread so I'll stick to them contacting me.

all folk reading this are welcomed to talk to their captains about their views and get back to me with an indication.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:07 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I'd be willing to wager most captains have read and are currently reading this thread so I'll stick to them contacting me.

all folk reading this are welcomed to talk to their captains about their views and get back to me with an indication.

what about the games that have been played are you gunna scratch and play again or keep the previous scores? if it does go ahead
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:08 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
All are scrapped and a new league set up asap. With a teams that wish included.
horse10000
horse10000
02:10 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Play each other once only and keep the current 4 fixtures with an extra weeks deadline, and invite the 2 teams that quit back to play their games. No point in starting again.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:10 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
All are scrapped and a new league set up asap. With a teams that wish included.

was looking for the like button
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:13 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Again I need to have a proper look. Im off for tonight but bare with me on all fronts and I will come up with the best solution I can given a bit of time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:17 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Surely New Runner, Fresh Start for all. I've notified all our previous opponents and the team have been advised to discard all them fixtures.

Just my opinion.
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:21 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Something I said when Jay left as FCL runner, we should really have a vote who should run FBL if its to be continued.
No offence to onevisit.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:28 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe to have chris and onevisit as runners
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.