FBL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12122
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:29 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
A decision was made by the previous league runners to allow jame2010s to allow the transfer to Eagles.This decision was made due to the fact that james had not played a game for his previous team during this season. permission was asked for by the captain, and due to circumstances involved the transfer was allowed.
punkpoet
punkpoet
04:14 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
A decision was made by the previous league runners to allow jame2010s to allow the transfer to Eagles.This decision was made due to the fact that james had not played a game for his previous team during this season. permission was asked for by the captain, and due to circumstances involved the transfer was allowed.

With respect that isn't the rule.
We will accept the decision but you are rule breaking, to allow this.
Its no ones business how many games he played for us. Abit of a joke in my humble a opinion.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:46 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team Changes

This season obviously has been a bit upside down topsy turvy with all the changes at the beginning of the season.
At the moment there is seems to be confusion over a couple of team changes , mainly due to the fact that players were given a ticket to move clans during the season, and inactive league runners.

hopefully this will put the record straight :

silenthill is eligible to play for PD, the move was made before the transfer window closed.

League runners made the decision due to circumstances two players to transfer to different clans, and they are eligible to play for those clans.

All eligible players are on the website for the teams they are registered with.

There is no ticket to move team now, and with the transfer window closed there are no transfers allowed from team to team , unless a team folds and players become free agents .

Fixture 5

Ive extended the current fixture by one week to allow for the Christmas break , the deadline is now 12th January 2014 . This should make it bit easier for teams with players being away over Christmas

Golden Cue

The overall and the teams golden cue is now up to date to the end of fixture 4
ang3l
ang3l
17:20 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team Changes

This season obviously has been a bit upside down topsy turvy with all the changes at the beginning of the season.
At the moment there is seems to be confusion over a couple of team changes , mainly due to the fact that players were given a ticket to move clans during the season, and inactive league runners.

hopefully this will put the record straight :

silenthill is eligible to play for PD, the move was made before the transfer window closed.

League runners made the decision due to circumstances two players to transfer to different clans, and they are eligible to play for those clans.

All eligible players are on the website for the teams they are registered with.

There is no ticket to move team now, and with the transfer window closed there are no transfers allowed from team to team , unless a team folds and players become free agents .

Fixture 5

Ive extended the current fixture by one week to allow for the Christmas break , the deadline is now 12th January 2014 . This should make it bit easier for teams with players being away over Christmas

Golden Cue

The overall and the teams golden cue is now up to date to the end of fixture 4

Thank you Sarah .. I did check myself too ..

Can you please post that on for mikeee ,so he understands now .. Thank you ..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:49 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Eagles v unbeatables
set 3
9us silenthill 6 v 2 msl
Does this mean this game did not count .are we going back this far.To me if he was eligible to play that fixture then why not now.he did not leave us to go back to P/D .instead he will play for TFS come new season.
I have no idea how this got so out a hand.there is all the proof any 1 needs to see he plays for us..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:58 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Eagles v unbeatables
set 3
9us silenthill 6 v 2 msl
Does this mean this game did not count .are we going back this far.To me if he was eligible to play that fixture then why not now.he did not leave us to go back to P/D .instead he will play for TFS come new season.
I have no idea how this got so out a hand.there is all the proof any 1 needs to see he plays for us..
yes , silenthill was eligible to play for eagles in the above fixture as he was registered to eagles at the time , he then transferred to PD and was registered to them before the transfer window was closed, making all games that he's played eligible.

Edited at 18:02 Tue 24/12/13 (GMT)
ang3l
ang3l
20:01 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
He was playing and signed by Pds mikkeee after he played for use .. He has been in our clan thru fixtures , Honestly dont get why u keep saying he played for use lols ..He played in fixture3 with eagles then he left !..Check your eagles lists no silenthill even on them .. Now move on plz the final game was played..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:05 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry sara,but just the opposite he left them to play for us and never returned to P/D's.As i pointed out he played the previous game against unbeatables.Zac just never removed him from his team sheet.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:13 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have a list of all transfers , silenthill was registered to fighting eagles at the start of the season , he played in fixture 1&2 for Eagles
so this shows he was registered to them.
He then then transferred from Eagles to PD .

All games silenthill has played in have been and will remain eligible , and all future games with PD will be eligible.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:54 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Omg Mike, if all you can do is winge about a players eligibility, then you really need to look at your priorities
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:37 Wed 25 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have a list of all transfers , silenthill was registered to fighting eagles at the start of the season , he played in fixture 1&2 for Eagles

All games silenthill has played in have been and will remain eligible , and all future games with PD will be eligible.

During the transfer week :)
Just adding info :)
Unsure why he was in doubt tbh.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:41 Wed 25 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

there was no doubt within FBL, as far as i'm aware the captain of FE has apologised for the misunderstanding
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:43 Wed 25 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

there was no doubt within FBL, as far as i'm aware the captain of FE has apologised for the misunderstanding

Yes I have seen errors happen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:03 Sun 12 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just played 2 games against funky_king in fbl, hes deliberately potted the black twice (both with ball in hand) without playing any other shots on a pot!

I'm not sure what you want me to with this! I'm not getting done for cheating here!

Any advice?

Have reported him for cheating.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:59 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Uprising v Mousey Misfits

8us erigert v the_incal
8us fuunky v the__priest

9us slimeball v kue
9us 2andygorams v the_viking

8uk shadwell17 v estwing
8uk zantetsukenz v _armsrace_

str pirate_steve v vespa_dave

Unbeatables v Pocket Dynamos

8us luckysh0t v cue_control_
8us mooksterman v silenthill

9us greenie1983 v askingfan
9us mad_matt v the__king

8uk poolbiird v bigcjl2
8uk don't_cry v jasonb

str greyhound v marksmith

Ball Breakers v Phoenix Storm

8us blackcabman7 v poolh8r
8us moonbeam06 v _sachibub

9us _ice_ v upforit
9us jimmyd20 v winter64

8uk x_connor v snoball
8uk raptorman v tombo1

str snoox v chapster_7
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:01 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pocket Dynamos v Underdogs

8us _maverick_ v hardy202
8us welshgizy19 v wade

9us majidhbutt v jooodles
9us silenthill v marduo0

8uk ang3l v mitch_efc
8uk jasonb v leedslad93

str fastboysam v chris

Top Guns v Underdogs

8us blueberry v flapjack
8us chezz v hardy202

9us alex_lewis v mitch_efc
9us jack_86 v wade_

8uk thegreatone7 v leedslad93
8uk rocketweaz8 v marduo0

str emmajackson v cke1982

Snooker Squad v Uprising

8us mich v cgibson92
8us r1p0m4n_v2 v fuunky

9us thegame26 v franer_
9us i_am_cursed v derik_dalton

8uk mooney v w_hoolahan
8uk mrmagic v sharky89

str whocares8x8 v psychosis
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:03 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fighting Eagles v Phoenix Storm

8us kingdadcool v breakdown
8us flash_is_bac v thanatos

9us eaglestrike v krazyash_07
9us triple_b v poolh8r

8uk its_me v lmc_shark
8uk pro_frog v friendyboy

str james2010s v ooo_u_tap_2

Professionals v Unbeatables

8us cphaynes v serious_game
8us beenjammin v im_crap_adam

9us dvz v dbno
9us scott7a v hippesville

8uk tinie v crazzymadman
8uk _redherring_ v _egotistical

str sixty_plus v turtle1560
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:51 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is the table up to date on the website?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Tue 14 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ash i have to say you have your nose in ever thing,and now you have your players crying LOL.stick to playing games and quit tryng to be a wanna be league riunner.
New and last fixture just came out sun.and you have already made about 3 subs LOL.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:02 Tue 14 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ash i have to say you have your nose in ever thing,and now you have your players crying LOL.stick to playing games and quit tryng to be a wanna be league riunner.
New and last fixture just came out sun.and you have already made about 3 subs LOL.

The reason most of those subs were made were because of time zone differences and it makes games easier to play. I swapped mine because I may have difficulty playing after today.

If there is a problem, please contact either myself, krazyash_07 or thanatos via PM.

Thanks.
Pages: 12122
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.