FBL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12021
erigert
erigert
01:45 Tue 17 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i cant see fixture 3 games on the site. either they dissappeared either im blind lol
erigert
erigert
01:49 Tue 17 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
looks like its the second option
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Thu 19 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nope as i had same thing happen,look at it and bingo it goes away.But atleast i can bring it up now.as before it wouldnt even open.somehing bad wrong with web page LOL.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:38 Thu 19 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It seems sometimes the link between google drive and the site is sometimes slow or doesnt connect at all. i think ive managed to sort it now.
blueberry
blueberry
01:25 Fri 20 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nope as i had same thing happen,look at it and bingo it goes away.But atleast i can bring it up now.as before it wouldnt even open.somehing bad wrong with web page LOL.

Mike the sites dead for me or crazy at best, are the default decisions you've repeatedly ignored were you lied to league runners been decided yet,,

I ask here as have also received no offline reply from runners and that site hosting or stability is poor atm

Thanks Again
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
02:22 Fri 20 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Mike the sites dead for me or crazy at best, are the default decisions you've repeatedly ignored were you lied to league runners been decided yet,,

If you are refering to the default decision I think you are refering to, then they are on the website highlighted in red.

I ask here as have also received no offline reply from runners and that site hosting or stability is poor atm

Any more details of the problems? At the moment I'm suspecting it might be something to do with google docs because I have been having problems but will have to look in to it at some point or check with sarah what has tinkered with so far. There may be a better way of doing it but I havent been on the site editor yet.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:32 Fri 20 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
So you know- everything works well here. I haven't had a problem with it since it was put up. I know that on the site we run for snooker, some people had trouble opening a few pages with chrome. I would recommend trying it with firefox to see if that makes it work.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:12 Sun 22 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ok due to me having to rush out i have to release fixture 5 a little early:

Pocket Dynamos v Mousey Misfits

8us welshgizy19 v the__priest

8us punkpoet v _armsrace_

9us cue_control_ v todd2000

9us marksmith v _jesus_

8uk jasonb v estwing

8uk bigcjl2 v vespa_dave

str silenthill v drewdt3

Unbeatables v Underdogs

8us crazzymadman v flapjack

8us serious_game v funky_king

9us hippesville v junster333

9us tipster v rossunited

8uk greenie1983 v thewanderer

8uk poolbiird v mitch_efc

str greyhound v chris
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:13 Sun 22 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fighting Eagles v Pocket Dynamos

8us scooby v fastboysam

8us its_me v walktall

9us ronalddw v silenthill

9us king_joffery v jasonb

8uk jame2010s v askingfan

8uk _pro__frog_ v ang3l

str sensibleshow v marksmith

Ball Breakers v Professionals

8us blackcabman7 v cphaynes

8us jimmyd20 v beenjammin

9us moonbeam06 v _redherring_

9us raptorman v _nerdzz_

8uk brooksy1986 v scott7a

8uk snoox v tinie

str x_conner v sixty_plus

Ball Breakers v Uprising

8us blackcabman7 v erigert

8us deluxe v pirate_steve

9us x_conner v slimeball

9us moonbeam06 v zantesukenz

8uk snoox v shadwell17

8uk jimmyd20 v derik_dalton

str raptorman v w_hoolahan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:16 Sun 22 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:16 Sun 22 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:50 Sun 22 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey guys can you check the site as it wasn't working for me came here to complain but the above posts helped me out so cheers :)
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:04 Sun 22 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fighting Eagles v Pocket Dynamos

8us scooby v fastboysam

8us its_me v walktall

9us ronalddw v silenthill

9us king_joffery v jasonb

8uk _pro__frog_ v ang3l

str sensibleshow v marksmith

james isn't eligible how many times must i post about this
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:19 Sun 22 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
1.4 Player transfers

Prior to the season commencing clan rosters for the season must be submitted to the League Runners to be registered. They will then be maintained on the Team Lists page of this website.
Players may only transfer to another team once the transfer window opens , once the transfer window has closed there will be no transfers permitted for the duration of the season.

Thats the rule, yet jame2010s is allowed to play, sorry I do'nt understand this!!!
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
23:31 Sun 22 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
1.4 Player transfers

Prior to the season commencing clan rosters for the season must be submitted to the League Runners to be registered. They will then be maintained on the Team Lists page of this website.
Players may only transfer to another team once the transfer window opens , once the transfer window has closed there will be no transfers permitted for the duration of the season.

Thats the rule, yet jame2010s is allowed to play, sorry I do'nt understand this!!!

Zac, there seems to be an admin error of some kind on the site made by a runner. As discussed I need to run this by Chris and Sarah. This error has caused some contraditcion with 1.4 and 1.3

1.3 Team lists for each fixture

Players marked in RED on the Team Lists page are either not eligible to play, or not eligible to play until the Fixture Set noted in the RED box

Mike (fattmikee), is in his own right put jame2010s into the team as he is not marked unelibible to play.

But to maintain the integrity within the league. The only appropriate option i see is to get a sub for jame2010s. I could be wrong so I'll be in contact with other runners and get back to you

Edited at 22:23 Sun 22/12/13 (GMT)
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:36 Sun 22 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
1.4 Player transfers

Zac, there seems to be an admin error of some kind on the site made by a runner. As discussed I need to run this by Chris and Sarah. This error has caused some contraditcion with 1.4 and 1.3

1.3 Team lists for each fixture

Players marked in RED on the Team Lists page are either not eligible to play, or not eligible to play until the Fixture Set noted in the RED box

Mike (fattmikee), is in his own right put jame2010s into the team as he is not marked unelibible to play.

But to maintain the integrity within the league. The only appropriate option is to get a sub for jame2010s. Hopefully this doesnt happen again. Apologies

okay pal cheers
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
23:50 Sun 22 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fighting Eagles v Pocket Dynamos:

Edit: Runners will make a decision shortly

Edited at 22:18 Sun 22/12/13 (GMT)
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:37 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fighting Eagles v Pocket Dynamos:

Edit: Runners will make a decision shortly

Edited at 22:18 Sun 22/12/13 (GMT)

Any news??
erigert
erigert
01:47 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
jame2010s has played in the previous set v Uprising. What happens if he wasnt elegible to play that game?
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:44 Tue 24 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
jame2010s has played in the previous set v Uprising. What happens if he wasnt elegible to play that game?

He wasn't eligible lol
Pages: 12021
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.