The Professionals (FCL & FBL Champions)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 16162
franer_
franer_
01:37 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
i came on and ama on browsing..but was am drunk like..so i wudnt have helped much lol..been out on the lash..and why not! extra cash in pocket..beer in stomach lol

Hows your weekend so far pal( work) ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:44 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Let me get this straight, there wasn't enough folk on on a Friday OR Saturday night? Who'd have called it?!

Credit to dvz for actually trying though.
Will try tomorrow night no promises, have tried past 2 nights.

Edited at 00:00 Sun 02/03/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:17 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
i came on and ama on browsing..but was am drunk like..so i wudnt have helped much lol..been out on the lash..and why not! extra cash in pocket..beer in stomach lol

Hows your weekend so far pal( work) ?
work and drinky poo's. Drinking sesh last night followed by 14 hour shift today and a couple of relaxers haha. Hope you don't have too sore a head in the morning bud. I'm of for a snooze.

As for trying ash, should maybe have put in more effort all the other nights we had enough on. You've tried last two when you were told at the start of the week it was a no go. Maybe if you cooperated a touch more it would have been done and dusted. We tried all week. As for no promises tomorrow, well such comments I have come to expect. We will have enough tomorrow, try organising your team enough to get folk on for a change.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:23 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Our players were on both nights including tonight, it were only dvz online from the pros, so before making silly remarks check on facts first.

No promises means they maybe busy, they have committed for the past two occasions. I will try to do what I can for my team, concentrate on your own and who knows maybe we might get this done.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:05 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Our players were on both nights including tonight, it were only dvz online from the pros, so before making silly remarks check on facts first.

No promises means they maybe busy, they have committed for the past two occasions. I will try to do what I can for my team, concentrate on your own and who knows maybe we might get this done.
we turned up at the first two times you demanded. You then demanded Friday and Saturday night and was told be two players that is no good WELL in advance. You can ask me to check what facts you like but these are the facts to consider. I am commenting on my own THIS IS MY THREAD! Perhaps you should shuffle off back to yours. Said before, i'll bore my clan, you bore the rest of the site. And for someone who bottles out of all their own matches again can you get the people actually not too scared to play to organise with us, or do you like posting to much?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:17 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
How I run my team is none of your business, as for bottling, I haven't bottled any match. Facts wrong again!
You're a wannabe know it all, when in fact you know nothing. Coming from the same person who wanted title of FBL League Runner but couldn't hack any responsibility so went offline for ages.

When does your REAL Captain return? If it wasn't for beenjammin, scott7a, _redherring_ & dvz this team may have crashed and burned.

Regarding killer the 4 players I've mentioned I will only organize future matches with whilst Matty is unavailable, no one else need waste my time.

Edited at 11:29 Sun 02/03/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:01 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Get a room
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:50 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
How I run my team is none of your business, as for bottling, I haven't bottled any match. Facts wrong again!
You're a wannabe know it all, when in fact you know nothing. Coming from the same person who wanted title of FBL League Runner but couldn't hack any responsibility so went offline for ages.

When does your REAL Captain return? If it wasn't for beenjammin, scott7a, _redherring_ & dvz this team may have crashed and burned.

Regarding killer the 4 players I've mentioned I will only organize future matches with whilst Matty is unavailable, no one else need waste my time.

been doesnt play in this league, so if scott, red or dave isnt on your just not going let anyone else arrange anything, pathetic really, do you pick and choose who you deal with all the time??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:51 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fbl Fixture 1&2
Ballbreakers (0) vs (14) Professionals

8us:
chezz (0) vs (6) davey_1985
deluxe (0) vs (6) beenjammin
9us:
brooksy1986 (1) vs (5) onevisit
moonbeam06 (1) vs (5) scott_7a
8uk:
pool_black (0) vs (6) dvz
powz (2) vs (4) _nerdzz_
Straight:
jig_saw (0) vs (0) sixty_plus
funkyferret (0) vs (2) franer_

Pocket Dynamos (3) v (13) The Professionals
***********************complete*************************
8US
lfc12 (0) v (6) beenjammin
fastboysam (2) v (4) onevisit
9 US
punkpoet (3) v (3) _nerdz_
the__king (1) v (5) dvz
8 UK
jasonb (1) v (5) _redherring_
welshgizy (2) v (4) liam_scfc
STR
silenthill (1) v (1) franer_
marksmith (1) v (1) sixty_plus

Games - 6 racks of 8bus, 9b or 8buk 2 racks of straight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:55 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Grand Slam Cup

The Professionals (12) vs (0) Monkey Buisness

FCL
franer_ vs jack_86
liam_scfc (2) vs (0) woodwizzard (13-2)
SL
scott7a vs thegreatone7
beenjammin (2) vs (0) the__priest (9-5)
8US
davey_1985 (2) vs (0) the_incal (7-3)
9US
onevisit (2) vs (0) kinglair1990 (10-2)
8UK
_redherring_(2) vs (0) _ice_ (10-0)
Straight
dvz (2) vs (0) kue (2-0)

Deadline 2/3/14
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:08 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

been doesnt play in this league, so if scott, red or dave isnt on your just not going let anyone else arrange anything, pathetic really, do you pick and choose who you deal with all the time??

No I don't Liam, only with uncooperative people. Beenjammin has assisted with keeping the team running not necessarily for the FBL is what I meant.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

one, saying I have my facts wrong doesn't mean I do. You didn't turn up to the times you demanded, fact. You were told at the start of the week Friday and sat night were no good at the start of the week, fact. You have bottled your game cause you didn't want to play that particular player I your current fixture, fact.

I went offline for so long because my baby died. Yes, my baby died. Not shirking any responsibilities, indeed stepping up to my responsibility as a parent and a partner. And you talk to me about getting my information in check.

And finally I have never claimed to be captain. These other players you mention have helped as much true. I tried to organise killer as a VICE captain, you continually made it impossible.

I commented on my thread to my team, you continually post cap on everyone's.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I genuinely hope you feel like crap after getting your facts so wrong. Any apologies are not accepted. Instead I request you stick to p*ssing other folk off as now you have touched a nerve and warn you life will be extremely hard for you if you try to continue conversing with me.

You are the worst sort of person and have picked the wrong person. Last warning.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sorry to hear that, still doesn't give you any authority or rule over how and what I do with my team. How do you know I didn't sub out for my own reasons?
Who made you judge and jury...NO one.

You know what you aint worth it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sorry to hear that, still doesn't give you any authority or rule over how and what I do with my team. How do you know I didn't sub out for my own reasons?
Who made you judge and jury...NO one.

I have never demanded anything, just said we would be online at such and such a time, you're the one who interpreted that way.

Last warning...who do you think you are?
again wrong. You said be on at such and such a time......that's making a demand. Run your team how you wish, just stay off our thread you absolute moron!!! I have stayed off yours. I shall take the next reply on here as an open invitation to post endlessly on your thread which please believe I will accept.
dvz
dvz
18:09 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
9pm killer lads who is available

n leave it on here please peeps just taking up too much space lol
franer_
franer_
18:12 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
shows his face...il be around dvz mate if needed.

am on to finish off my game with jack..just 5 frames left...just waiting to see him
dvz
dvz
18:15 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
sweet m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:34 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
If your short on players drop me a message if im on or off will try pop on for killer
dvz
dvz
18:40 Sun 2 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
yh pop on m8

i aint sure i'll be on so please peeps be available thx
Pages: 16162
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Professionals (FCL & FBL Champions)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.