Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
silence_hill
silence_hill
06:20 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
fasteddie_
dedicate my 300th tournament win to my daughter Libby also darknight....the best player on here by a mile...my eternal opponent...ty buddy for making me play better

I don't brag about tournaments I win with no competition, I brag about tournaments I win when I play decent players.

It seems you brag about absolutely anything even if it's a whole bunch of lies to your so called friends like Tom, but when your not online none of these so called friends have anything nice to say about you

1stellafella
1stellafella
16:22 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
fasteddie_
dedicate my 300th tournament win to my daughter Libby also darknight....the best player on here by a mile...my eternal opponent...ty buddy for making me play better

I don't brag about tournaments I win with no competition, I brag about tournaments I win when I play decent players.

It seems you brag about absolutely anything even if it's a whole bunch of lies to your so called friends like Tom, but when your not online none of these so called friends have anything nice to say about you

now that might be a bit over my line there pill or was that message for me pill?
silence_hill
silence_hill
16:49 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
fasteddie_

now that might be a bit over my line there pill or was that message for me pill?

You're name is Thomas, not Tom
1stellafella
1stellafella
16:50 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
fasteddie_

sry but no im tom n thomas is or was ggwpty n tam is poolbuster so get a grip who you on about?
silence_hill
silence_hill
17:29 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
fasteddie_

sry but no im tom n thomas is or was ggwpty n tam is poolbuster so get a grip who you on about?

Nothing at all Thomas go back to your booze

Edited at 17:34 Sun 22/08/21 (BST)
1stellafella
1stellafella
17:34 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
well to your comment pill look at my records didnt i beat you a couple times today or am i awake asleep im not sure but as for jopinen tournys lol i know i can beat good players evetn programs iv done it be so please dont try calling me out as a chicken or whatever your trien to do here ok?
night have a good one n dont forget the fun ok
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
17:35 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
true tom hassles women on here he was hassling jenny the other day and taking dirty to her
1stellafella
1stellafella
17:39 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 17:45 Sun 22/08/21 (BST)
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
17:42 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
so tell me why jenny would say that to me shes not a lier i belielve her i no what your like i see the way you speak to women on this site in the passed and they not on site any more
silence_hill
silence_hill
17:47 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
well to your comment pill look at my records didnt i beat you a couple times today or am i awake asleep im not sure but as for jopinen tournys lol i know i can beat good players evetn programs iv done it be so please dont try calling me out as a chicken or whatever your trien to do here ok?
night have a good one n dont forget the fun ok

Please read my comment properly, I said you're just like Eddie. I never said you was him. And when I say you're just like him. I'm talking about the harassment of women on the site. And the fact you and you're boyfriend Tam insult any new players that play here.

You both hate competition and insult anyone that beats the pair of you.

You and Tam are just bullies.

1stellafella
1stellafella
17:47 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
so tell me why jenny would say that to me shes not a lier i belielve her i no what your like i see the way you speak to women on this site in the passed and they not on site any more

cabbie m8 its sunday night go play golf n have a bottle irn-bru have fun im no concern of yours no more ok or jenny's im out i cant be doing this ok havefun both
silence_hill
silence_hill
17:50 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
It's honestly no surprise that new players who create accounts to play the game don't come back after a day when they've been insulted by you two clowns

You both kill the site off even more!

Well done

And message for you Thomas, who was last banned on here me or you?

I've learnt from my mistakes, hence why i've had my account now over 4 years.
1stellafella
1stellafella
18:04 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
It's honestly no surprise that new players who create accounts to play the game don't come back after a day when they've been insulted by you two clowns

You both kill the site off even more!

Well done

And message for you Thomas, who was last banned on here me or you?

I've learnt from my mistakes, hence why i've had my account now over 4 years.

no pill you got your old account back after being banned b4 so where is the knowledge here asto being 4years old?
1stellafella
1stellafella
18:05 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
any further corispondence im not involved in ok so you cabbie have fun
chaos_
chaos_
22:50 Sun 22 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
wd to phil for winning every tournament without playin anyone lol,he's a legend in his own mind lol,by the way this boy needs a shower,he stinks haha,oh I forgot he spends every waking hour on here lol

Maybe you should of deleted your Kev_01 account with posting rights before you post on your 20th account , Tut naughty turtle man
chaos_
chaos_
07:42 Mon 23 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
fasteddie_

This is actually hilarious , I remember him posting his dedis for tourney wins to no opponent and getting bagged for it

Your a winner turtle man Eddie
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
11:01 Tue 24 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember when I brought this up at the time and got called a bully.

Nothing wrong with winning empty tournaments, however bragging about them is like bragging you dont have an std because your a virgin.
hippesville
hippesville
17:54 Tue 24 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
chaos_
chaos_
00:31 Wed 25 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember when I brought this up at the time and got called a bully.

Nothing wrong with winning empty tournaments, however bragging about them is like bragging you dont have an std because your a virgin.

Its a bit sad if that's the purpose of being here tho , he literally leaves tourneys when other people enter
silence_hill
silence_hill
01:42 Wed 25 Aug 21 (BST)  [Link]  
Surpassed 100 run outs in 8US i'll take that!

Dedicate it to weirdo_1
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

__Dedications__

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.