Can,t log in.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

fc_patrick
fc_patrick
10:57 Mon 24 Jul 23 (BST)  [Link]  
In May or june admin came on and sorted all the tournies out so there was no repetitions on the hourly tournaments since then i cannot log in,i can play the game and even get the options window open to change the chat panel etc.It just keeps saying connection failing (0/90).I was wondering whether some updates were done that don,t support my computer ,any ideas ,thanks.
hippesville
hippesville
15:33 Tue 25 Jul 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Nothing has changed to my knowledge since last time I saw you on
fc_patrick
fc_patrick
16:29 Tue 25 Jul 23 (BST)  [Link]  
I think i know the problem,its my old PC that i have always used,it has windows XP and this site don,t support it anymore .I have 3 laptops in my house,1 has windows 7 and the others windows 8.1 and windows 10 Pro and Funkypool works fine.
kris
kris
01:22 Sun 30 Jul 23 (BST)  [Link]  
glad that you managed to sort it out.
on the other handle mate, cmon, time to invest in some gear that is more up to date. i mean, you are talkin about xp and some very early windows versions there, they stopped supporting these platforms a long long while ago.

Win 10 works, not sure about the 11, havent upgraded yet myself, but we will see.
would be ace to see ya around buddy!
kris
kris
05:50 Sat 16 Dec 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
note to myself mostly, but if you have the widgets downloaded and it still wont let you in, dont forget to dl the Java. theres a thread for it, too
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Can,t log in.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.