League Discussion thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:09 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
to be fair to zak, in the situation concerning bazzacu and jimmy, he was only pointing out the rule on the clan site.

however

2. Disrespecting the rules and rulings made by the league hosts pertaining kirk.

has been breached
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:12 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
_vol_ said:
hmmmmm

nice answer jan, but dont try a kid a kidder

the warriors clan made every effort to play their matches therefore banning the entire clan is completely wrong.

if certain individuals have "broken rules" then ban them and let those who have taken the time to log on a complete matches for a clan continue

all you have done it stick 2 fingers up at those who have taken time out of their schedule to play matches in your league for the warriors

if all warrior members are free to join other clans - why couldnt they continue as warriors???

all warrior member's aren't, zante, Emma and Kirk are banned.

the reason why they couldn't continue as a warriors in this league is because Kirk always had a back door in terms of captaining the clan.

Anymore posts from here will be requested to be removed!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:15 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
ahh - now i know why you were sending me threatening pms - your a league runner
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I wasn't sending you a threatening pm in anyway at all, I just said your post on the warriors thread was insulting and I will ask for it to be removed, thats not threatening in anyway

and yes I am a clan runner

as I said, anymore posts will be removed
janmb
janmb
16:37 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
_robdut_ said:
to be fair to zak, in the situation concerning bazzacu and jimmy, he was only pointing out the rule on the clan site.

Just to be clear - the case against Zante consists of more than that specific case. In fact I think he was right to point out the mistake. A small part of the problem is posting instead of using PM like he is supposed to - but far far more importantly is the completely unacceptable way he handled corrections afterward - both in the Nutters clan thread as well as the Warriors one.

Also, publicly conspiring with Kirk to continue having him indirectly, covertly captain the clan despite both of them clearly knowing this is not allowed didn't exactly help his case.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:41 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Why do posts need to be removed, this is a discussion thread is this the level of craziness it's got to now, removing posts that are about a discussion in a discussion thread lol.

Why bother making the threads in my opinion then, because the majority on here will be like this whether someone asks or disagrees about a rule or game etc. But your right we can't show any disagreement forgot how one sided and biased the league is run.
janmb
janmb
16:44 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Kirk, you never understood the difference between disagreement and disobedience. One is fine, the other is not.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry, just using your tactics against you, silly me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
guys i know this has got noting to do with me but anyway. why agrue or abuse, etc the league staff.. they do a very very good job in my eyes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:35 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Good point chris they do, but as Zak was saying in some of the posts on Warriors thread it seems strange to ban 1 person via pm and another on the forum plus kirk had no intention of playing... Zante was always going to turn to kirk for help so it was no big revelation that kirk would be giving him a hand to be honest.

And before anyone mentions it i do know how hard it is being a clan league runner i set the very first one up with madmike tyson and have helped run this one on many occasions when asked upon but i think its all been blown out of proportion this once.

I dont know why emma and kirk were banned i tried to take a back seat, but for zante to be banned for standing up for his own and his clans rights was wrong in my opinion as thats all he did.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Personally, I think the point there trying to make is, Kirk then Emma then Zak all (former/current) Warriors captains, is the clan are just driving the staff made, complaint after complaint, but this is nothing to do with me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Funny how it's all warriors captains *rolls eyes*

Not that the staff do a bad job, they are just dictating on people which is wrong, and we won't budge unless we can find common ground and respect each other. As it should be for everyone.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:42 Sun 16 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
It has nothing to do with me either, but is that not what staff are there for (other than fixtures defaults set up etc) to deal with complaints and queries?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:37 Mon 17 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
are the warriors player immediately eligible for their new clans
janmb
janmb
09:43 Mon 17 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
_vol_ said:
are the warriors player immediately eligible for their new clans

They are free agents, and normally when free agents sign for new clans during a season they cannot play in the current fixture but have to wait for the next one.

I think an exception is in order in this case though, the warriors' players have been victimized more than enough in all of this, and the intention of the rule has nothing to do with scenarios like this one.

That's obviously Steph's call though, so have to await her word on it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:44 Mon 17 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:15 Mon 17 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes as stated to zante in the message

all warriors players except himself may play for other clans this season but you will obviously have to wait till fixture set 3 to play but they can add you to team sheet straight away.

Thanks

Steph
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Mon 17 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
mich said:
It has nothing to do with me either, but is that not what staff are there for (other than fixtures defaults set up etc) to deal with complaints and queries?

Coorect mich we do have to deal with complaints or rather i get them then share with staff we mutually agree on what to do next.

Which has been case over last few seasons esp since i become sole runner i dont make a descision alone.

When i had dave me and him decided on what was best
hippesville
hippesville
18:24 Tue 18 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
........and in my opinion do a great job potty

keep er lit babe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:23 Fri 21 May 10 (BST)  [Link]  
hippesville said:
........and in my opinion do a great job potty

keep er lit babe

Cheers hun xx
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.