supermega
15:10 Thu 21 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Bone Diggers

What do dogs and women have in common?
They both like 12-inch bones.
supermega
supermega
12:13 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
A redhead, a brunette, and a blonde are riding in an elevator. The redhead notices a spot on the elevator wall and says, "That looks like a cum stain!"
The brunette leans over and smells the stain. "Smells like a cum stain too!"

The blonde leans over and licks the spot on the elevator wall, then says, "Yep, but it's nobody from this building."
supermega
supermega
12:17 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
A lady walks into her doctors office screaming.
She yells, "Doctor, Doctor my breasts are hairy! What do I do?"

The doctor asks, "Well, how long does the hair grow?"

The lady replies, "From here to my penis, but that's a different story!"
supermega
supermega
12:18 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
One day there was a blind man walking down the street and he smelled oranges, so he bought some fruit.
He smelled some pastries, so he bought some donuts.

Then he walked passed a fish market, took a hard sniff, and said, "Hello ladies!"
supermega
supermega
12:20 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
One day there was a big lady swimming at the beach when she noticed that she had lost her top. She thought that no one would notice if she covered herself with her arms and walked overto her towel. Then a little girl came running up to her.
"If you're going to drown those puppies, at least let me have the one with the cute little pink nose."
supermega
supermega
12:22 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Out of T.P.

A sexy lady in a bar walks up to the counter and motions the bartender over. She starts to run her fingers through his hair and asks to speak to the manager. The bartender says, ''He isn't here but I can do anything the manger can do for you.'' By this time the lady is running her fingers down his face and into his mouth and is letting him suck on her fingers.
She says, ''You're sure he isn't here?''
The bartender says, ''Yes, I'm very sure.''
The lady says, ''Well, I just wanted to tell him there's no toilet paper or soap in the women's restroom
supermega
supermega
15:29 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Pinocchio and Splinters

One day Pinocchio came to Gepetto with a problem.
"Every time I have sex with my girlfriend, she gets splinters. What can I do about this?"

"Have you tried sandpaper?" Pinocchio hadn't, so he went to try it.

"Pinnochio," said Gepetto a few weeks later. "How is the problem work out with your

"Girlfriend?" said Pinnochio. "Who needs a girlfriend when you have sandpaper?"
supermega
supermega
15:30 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nudist Camp

A guy joined a nudist camp and when he told his mom she didn't believe him. So he sent her a picture of his top half. A week later his grandma wanted a picture but he accidently sent the bottom half. Knowing she had bad eyesight, he didn't think much of it.
A week later his grandma wrote a letter saying, that she didn't like his haircut, because it made his nose look too big.
supermega
supermega
15:34 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Flies on Poo

There are two flies sitting on a pile of poo. One fly passes gas. The other fly looks at him and says, "Hey do ya mind? I'm eating here!"
supermega
supermega
16:46 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
One day Little Sally got her "monthly bleeding" for the first time in her life. Having failed to understand what was going on and being really frightened, she decided to share her trouble with little Joey.
When she found Joey she told him what was happeing, but he didn't quite understand so she showed him what her problem was.

Joey's face got very serious and he said, "You know, I'm no doctor, but it looks like someone ripped your balls off!"
supermega
supermega
16:49 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Cash Flow

One day a man walks into a tatoo parlor and tells the tatto artist that he wanted a 100 dollar bill tatooed on his dick, the tattoo artist told him if he could give him three reasons why he wanted the tattoo he would give it to him. The man says. "Well, for one, I like to play with my money, two, I like to watch it grow, and three, if my wife wants to blow 100 dollars again, she doesnt have to go to the mall"
supermega
supermega
16:53 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
funny Business

A man is opening a restaurant and he asks one of his workers to come up with a name for it.
The man tells Al, one of his workers, that he will name the resaurant after the first thing Al sees when he goes out the door.

Al walks outside and the first thing he saw was a girl named Lucy and he saw her legs. He told the man, and so the restaurant was named Lucy's Legs. The man was so impressed that he said the next day Al could get a free drink.

The next day Al comes a bit early and a policeman walks by and notices Al waiting there. The policeman asks, "What are you doing?"

Al says, "I'm waiting for Lucy's legs to open so I can get a drink."
supermega
supermega
16:55 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Picture perfect

A husband said to his wife, "I will take a photo of your breasts and frame it ."
The wife said to her husband, "I will take a photo of your penis and enlarge it."
supermega
supermega
16:57 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Moms and Their Snooping

Three women are discussing their teenage daughters.
The first declares: "I was so shocked last week. I was tidying my daughter's room and I found a packet of cigarettes under her pillow. I didn't even know that she smoked!"

"It gets worse than that," says the second mother. "I was tidying my daughter's room last week and I found a bottle of vodka under her bed. I didn't even know that she drank!"

"Oh, it gets even worse than that," says the third mother. "I was tidying my daughter's room last week and you'll never guess what I found in her bedside cabinet: a packet of condoms!"

I didn't even know that she had a penis!
supermega
supermega
16:58 Sat 23 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Talking Sex

Why is it when a man talks nasty to a women it's sexual harassment.
But when a women talks nasty to a man it's $3.99 a minute.
supermega
supermega
06:56 Sun 24 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Dictaphone

A secretary goes into her boss' office and asks, "May I use your dictaphone?"
He replies, "No. Use your finger like everyone else."
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:57 Sun 24 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
supermega
supermega
06:59 Sun 24 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
You Can't Teach An Old Cat

What's the difference between an old cat and a baby kitten?
An old cat scratches and bites but a little pussy never hurt anybody!
supermega
supermega
07:02 Sun 24 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
SAG Meeting

Q. What did saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?
A. "If we don't get some support here people are going to think were nuts."
supermega
supermega
07:02 Sun 24 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Losin' It

A guy and a girl are lying in a dorm-room bed after just having sex. The guy lies on his side of the bed and rests. The girl rolls to her side of the bed and says to herself, "I finally did it! I'm no longer a virgin."
The guy overhears her talking to herself and asks, "Are you saying you lost your virginity to me?"

"Well," the girl explains, "I always wanted to wait until I was with the man I love to lose my virginity."

Astounded, the guy replies, "So you really love me?"

"Oh God no!" the girl says. "I just got sick of waiting."
Pages: 189
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

funny jokes thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.