Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11011
supermega
supermega
16:28 Sun 24 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Fresh Meat

One day, a wife goes up to her husband and asks for twenty dollars to buy meat.
"Are you crazy?" says the husband, who pulls her over to a mirror. "Let me show you something? This twenty-dollar bill is mine. The one in the mirror is yours. Get it?" The wife nods. The next day, the husband returns home to find a freezer full of meat. Angry, he asks his wife about it. She pulls him over to the mirror and lifts up her skirt.
"See the one in the mirror? That's yours. This one is the butcher's."
supermega
supermega
16:29 Sun 24 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Men, Don't Say this at Victioria's Secret

10. Does this come in children's sizes?
9. No, thanks. I'm just sniffing.
8. I'll be in the dressing room going blind.
7. Mom will love this!!!
6. Oh, the size won't matter, she's inflatable.
5. That's okay. You don't have to wrap it, I'll eat it here!
4. Will you model this for me?
3. Miracle what? This is better than world peace!
2. 45 bucks?! You're just going to end up naked anyway!
1. And the thing a man should never, ever under any circumstances say out loud in Victoria's Secret: Oh, honey, you'll never get your fat @ss into that!
supermega
supermega
11:12 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Baby, This Is The Best Line Ever

Let's go to my place and play war -- I'll lay down and you blow the hell outta me!
supermega
supermega
11:13 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Ex-Lax, Don't Do It

Why are men like laxatives?
Because they irritate the crap out of you!
supermega
supermega
15:08 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Fire and

What did the pimp use to put out the fire?
His hos!
supermega
supermega
15:09 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Two Twenties

A drunk in a bar barfs all over his own shirt. “Damn,” he says. “I puked on my shirt again. If the wife finds out, she’s gonna kill me.” “Not to worry,” says the bartender as he sticks a $20 bill in the drunk’s pocket. “Just tell her someone puked on you and gave you some cash to cover the cleaning bill.” So the drunk goes home and tells his wife about the guy who puked on him. She reaches into his pocket and finds two twenties. “Why are there two twenties?” she asks. The drunk replies, “Oh, yeah, he crapped in my pants, too.”
supermega
supermega
15:10 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
A Fashion Sense

Two lawyers are leaving the office. “I can’t wait to get home,” says one of them. “As soon as I walk in the door, I’m going to rip my wife’s panties right off.” “I know the feeling,” the other says. “No, I’m serious,” says the first. “They’re killing me.”
supermega
supermega
15:10 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Ex-girlfriend

A guy runs into his ex-girlfriend at a bar. “I had sex with another woman last night,” he tells her. “But I was thinking of you the whole time.” “You miss me that much?” she asks. “No,” he says. “But it kept me from coming too fast.”
supermega
supermega
15:12 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Clear Nuts

A guy walks into a psychologists office wearing a pair of shorts made from Saran wrap. So the psychologist says, “Well, I can clearly see your nuts.”
supermega
supermega
15:13 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Dr. Love

A woman visiting her doctor’s office suddenly blurts out, “Doctor, kiss me!” The doctor looks at her and says that it would be against his code of ethics to kiss her. About 20 minutes later the woman shouts again, “Doctor, please, kiss me just once!” Again he refuses apologetically but says that as a doctor he simply cannot kiss her. Finally another 15 minutes pass, and the exasperated woman pleads with the doctor, “Doctor, doctor, please kiss me just once!” “Look,” says the doctor. “I am sorry. I just can’t kiss you. In fact, I probably shouldn’t even be f**king you.”
supermega
supermega
15:14 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
A Disney Break Up

Mickey and Minnie have been having problems for some time now and after hearing of Barbie and Ken's break up, they too decide to call it quits. Donald goes to Mickey to console him and says, "She's been a problem since day one. I'm glad you finally saw that she's crazy." Mickey looks at Donald and replies, "No, I broke up with her because she's f**king goofy"
supermega
supermega
15:16 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Riding in Cars With Boys

Three boys were sitting on some steps watching cars go by. They see a Cadillac Escalade drive by and the first boy says, "I wish i could have that Cadillac. The second boy says, "I wish I could have that Lincoln Navigator behind it. The third boy says, "i wish my whole body was covered in curly hair because my sister has a small patch between her legs and that is how she got both of those cars.
supermega
supermega
15:17 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
That's Meaty

A man walked in to his local butcher to find his regular butcher, John absent so he asks the manager, "Where's John?" The manager tells the man that John was fired because he was found sticking his dick in the meat slicer" Then the man asked, "Where is the meat slicer now?" The butcher then replied, "I fired her too
supermega
supermega
15:18 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Like Father Like Son

One day a man walked in on his son . He said, "Now son, if you don't stop masterbuting, you'll go blind!" The son replies, "Hey dad! I'm over here!"
supermega
supermega
15:20 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Adult Swim

A blonde, a brunette, and a red head are swimming breast stroke in a race. The blonde comes in last and says, I don't mean to be a a sore loser, but I think the other girls were using their hands
supermega
supermega
15:21 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Lay off

A company boss has to decide who to lay someone off. He decides on two low level management employees Jack or Karen. He goes to Karen and says, "I will have to lay you or Jack off."
supermega
supermega
15:23 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Take a seat

Men are like toilets, they're either taken, unavaliable, taking a piss or just full of shit.
supermega
supermega
15:24 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Wake up, Stand up

A woman wakes up one morning and open the blinds. Her husband, half-awake, says, "Close those blinds, those little boys over the road can see my naked body." The woman replies, "If those little boys saw your naked body, they'd close their blinds".
supermega
supermega
15:34 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Ladies Laugh Last

1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.

3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.

4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.

5. Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.

6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
supermega
supermega
15:34 Mon 25 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

9. Best way to get a man to do something - suggest they are too old for it.

10. Love is blind - but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man - look in a mental hospital.

12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.

13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.

14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.

15. Sadly, all men are created equal.
Pages: 11011
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

funny jokes thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.