League Discussion Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18990
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:53 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i agree with alan it is upto league runners when i was doing it i asked my wife for advice and my family.

does it matter. if jay was banned for breaking the league rules as well as funky rules then it be differant.

But be honest did jay do anything wrong in his league runner rule.

anyway i say no more sorry just hate the whitch hunt.

and i got nothing against dan or jay.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
01:59 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
therev said:
probs is a losin battle alan but im standing up for what i believe in which many people wouldnt dare do cos they are scared of gettin banned from playin in the clan league, if i get banned for airing my views so be it ill carry on playin ranked and tournies on ere wouldnt bother me at all.

Thats fine mate, your entitled to your opinion, whether right or wrong or people agree or not you've made your feelings known, lets move on now and hopefully have a hassle free season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:59 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ive seen Jan hand out bans left right and centre for people airing there views Dgen hence me bringing it up Dgen, i no you aint Jan but ya never no ya could carry the same policy as him
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
02:01 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
staffie_man said:
i agree with alan it is upto league runners when i was doing it i asked my wife for advice and my family.

does it matter. if jay was banned for breaking the league rules as well as funky rules then it be differant.

But be honest did jay do anything wrong in his league runner rule.

anyway i say no more sorry just hate the whitch hunt.

and i got nothing against dan or jay.

Witch Hunt thats how its spelt mate

I personally feel that the league should be run by a current member and having read another site it looks like Dgen is doing this now, so lets move on and not mention a banned user anymore. The league needs members that can help with defaults and updates! cant this be done by anyone that the league runner dgen decides? This league isnt dictated by funkypool as long as you all keep to the funkypool rules.

On the banned or new members i personally think leaving the rule at 1 month is fine as it is

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:45 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Can we talk about a current player then Kenny tried destroying the league and FBL about 2 months ago and now he is back with a new username giving his opinions on how the league should be run and on the waiting list!!
He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near either league as a player.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:46 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
^^^ He does have a point.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:00 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
well i was annoyed with him for nearly destroying the FCL but people did force him out which is why i don't blame him.

everyone is welcome to play in the leagues.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:03 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
regarding 2 months, there is mixed emotions about this and the league runners doesn't look to convinced so it will remain at 1 month.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:05 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
^^^^ Does he really ok then please explain to me how i tried destroying the league, Lee u just a muppet that got moan, So because i step down and left because of personal and other reason, i have a break and come back now i cant have a say or play, Lee why do you find it fun to start on all league runners past and present i find that very strange.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:11 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
FFS i never destroyed anything or tried So up your pipe and trott along I treid to help in everyway BUT because of imature MUPPETS on ere who have to push push and why.

So yes i back cause the most biased and unfair league runner has left,

But i never destroyed or tried to destroy fcl - fbl.
dextr
dextr
13:20 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The 1 month rule discussion my vote is Yes.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:23 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
if you mean my idea dex its fallen apart,

current discussion is 2 months wait to play in league, didn't see 1 person who liked it on the FCL page.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:26 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Are you for real?
Nobody forced him out he threw a hissy fit and did what he had always threatened to do, took the sites that other people had made for all of us and he had insisted on hosting with him to deliberately try ruining everything for a couple of hundred people.
Everyone tried to get the sites back and he refused to accept anyone's messages.
Only reason FBL survived last season was because I spent 24 hours straight making a new website and going through every teams pages to get all the results, get them uploaded and make a table.
Kev had to do just as much work doing the FCL site and still we lost logging information and all the history of the clan leagues because of one person's deliberate efforts.
Now he comes back and gets allowed to do so?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:29 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
anyone is entitled to play or discuss FCL.

but people did give kenny grief for a while before he left, i agree the 1st time may have been deliberate but im not sure if the 2nd one was as he has to run a staffie business which means you have to be away from PC for days sometimes weeks at a time.

P.S. isn't it better to have a site like yola what you can trust instead of a classy site what depends on internet connection?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:37 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
He was going on everyone's pages looking for arguments then crying when someone gave it back as always and we all know full well his routine was...
start an argument > act like a big man > use the fact he is disabled > plead that he is getting picked on > deactivate and hold the sites to ransom.
Exactly what he did in the last case so personal reasons and staffie business nothing to do with it as we all know.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:41 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
but whats arguing with him now going to prove? hes not hosting site anymore so i don't see the big deal, if he deactivates now then it won't be a huge loss to you as hes not actually on fcl staff or hosting the site.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:46 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Someone who deliberately tries to destroy the league and ruin it for everyone else shouldn't be allowed back in it the next season.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:49 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i don't have a problem with kenny playing in the league providing he finds a team to play for, if he deactivates its kennys fault no one else's.

as you put it, he can't ruin the fcl anymore as he has no power to do so.

if you banned kenny you may as well ban all the banned users who are allowed to play because its what almost the same thing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:55 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair enough that's your decision james and it's hard discussing stuff like this and staying in the forum rules so will leave it at that, don't agree with it at all I personally think the league should take a stand in this case but will respect your decision.
It's totally different from banning banned users this is specifically his detrimental behaviour to the league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
lee u FULL OF RUBBISH u just jelious that i have a life and i do something meaning full in life unlike u , yes i run a staffie rescue it took all my time and effort to set it up cause i wanted to do something in my life other than sit listerning to u lot moaning at me,

Right to the point of not giving the sites over i dont hold or held the hard copy of site or could i transfer it, the only person who could was jan, and when i offered to help kev said he had a copy so get your facts straight lee,

i could no longer keep the sites up as i had to sort my staffie website and rescue i sold my pc and loads to save dogs.

so SORRY for your easy site BUT DOGS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN SOME ONLINE GAME. so just drop it now.

dont need harrasing i leave u alone and u leave me ok .
Pages: 18990
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.