League Discussion Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19091
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:01 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
leave it please kenny i dont need another banging headache today
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:04 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
YES SIR
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:07 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry kenny but i've seen your pic you don't run anything that involves leaving the house.
When you run a site you can change the owner in the settings and hand it over very easily.
My memory is very good and people were talking with you on facebook and msn and you REFUSED to help in any way and then refused to accept messages.
As for trying to score points I had a rescue dog for 13 years a rottweiller whose legs had been broken and allowed to heal in the wrong place. Vets said her back leg would 90% have to be amputated after the work I did with her and over £2000 spent on treatment she lived to 14 years with 4 working legs and passed on 2 years ago something that I still haven't got over so don't dream of saying my priorities are out of line or trying to score points, you know nothing.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:09 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
When you run a site you can change the owner in the settings and hand it over very easily.

^
difference is with jans site you need someone to leave computer on 24/7 so its not that easy unless someone was willing to do it (dextr in this case).

hopefully have logging within next week or so just waiting for instructions from jan so i can pass it onto dex
doubted2
doubted2
15:10 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
can we get this thread back to topic please
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:17 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:

thats what im thinking too lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:57 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:

The topic is league discussion every post was about the league so never went off topic genius
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:02 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
doubted2 said:

The topic is league discussion every post was about the league so never went off topic genius

you been serious bout the word in BOLD ipotalot?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:08 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
please try not to post comments what will provoke in an argument

cheers.
doubted2
doubted2
16:14 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
and as i have said how about less the sarcasm and get the thread back on topic and maybe sort you personal issues off line

topic is FCL discussion
doubted2
doubted2
16:19 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
how ever i have got to say the dog trust do a great job im a dog fosterer myself and take in german sheperds i have had 9 in total just lost one 4 weeks ago and a new one arrived a week later which was 1/2 an hour from being given the injection funny how life is.

its a very rewarding job they do its just a shame the people who dump or abuse these dogs should not have the same done to them, would be really fitting i think
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:24 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
true, i love dogs but lets get back on topic of rule and league discussions.

cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:33 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
and as i have said how about less the sarcasm and get the thread back on topic and maybe sort you personal issues off line

topic is FCL discussion

Craig everyone of my posts is league related on here unlike yours just now I added a bit at the end of one to answer something kenny had written...hardly a need for you to post anything as you don't seem to have anything league related to add.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:37 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
Sorry kenny but i've seen your pic you don't run anything that involves leaving the house.
My memory is very good and people were talking with you on facebook and msn and you REFUSED to help in any way and then refused to accept messages.
As for trying to score points I had a rescue dog for 13 years a rottweiller whose legs had been broken and allowed to heal in the wrong place. Vets said her back leg would 90% have to be amputated after the work I did with her and over £2000 spent on treatment she lived to 14 years with 4 working legs and passed on 2 years ago something that I still haven't got over so don't dream of saying my priorities are out of line or trying to score points, you know nothing.

What give u the right to assume i do nothing by a pic just caus i am big lee u bank out of order pal come say it to my face u stupid keyborad worrier. plus you can just hand over right on a linux based website u muppet u know nothing it takes a lot of work to transfer all the files and folders plus getting the linux set up to run website so lee dont comment on something u know nothing about and i never onced refused thanks.

you just out of order lee. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

Craig mate it great u foster we rescue centers are so greatfull to really kind loving people who can give a bit of time to help dogs in need hat of to sir.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:42 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ok lets take it off the forum please, if you need to create a thread in general chat about dogs then please do so but this thread is for league and rule discussions and slating former league runners and talking about dogs isn't on topic.
cool_dude
cool_dude
16:50 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Lets all give sympathy to the guy who had a paddy and tried to sabotage the league!

Jesus christ go back to your hole, if you have nothing constructive to post then don't at all, this league is becoming farsical IMO it has becoming more about people argueing and MVP dishing out their demands like the rules should change to suit them.

Play your games and get on with it!

Edited at 13:53 Fri 14/10/11 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:56 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry dgen but raising a question as to whether someone who by your own admission ruined the last season and tried to destroy the leagues should be allowed to rejoin the next season is totally on topic.
Kenny calling me a muppet in 3 seperate posts and using personal attacks is not only off topic but also against forum rules.
Would love to meet up and sort this out with you kenny but obviously will never happen so it is the most pathetic of empty threats to threaten phsically over the internet and totally transparent.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:58 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Your trying to stop the arguments while you keep provoking MVP...

I'm a league runner and part of MVP, and I guarantee our staff does not treat MVP different from any other clan. So please keep personal vendettas to MVP away from league discussion thread.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't understand when this league became a dictatorship either James? I seem to remember you appointing dextr as a league runner too and now you seem to decide straight away what can and can't be discussed, just make final and absolute rulings whatever people say.
You weren't behaving like this last season
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:05 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
what you mean by that?

if its about the slating of course because i made a call imo whats right for the league.

if its about the rule discussions people have given feedback, i asked runners what they thought and not all of them was keen on the idea.

i wasn't muchly involved last season until the end as it was mostly kev doing the work.
Pages: 19091
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.