League Discussion Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19192
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The 'slating' as you put it is an obvious valid point same as whether a banned person should run the league was but because your mates are involved you deemed them both not worthy of discussion no matter how many other members agreed with them.
Maybe you should keep more of an open mind on issues and listen to what people have to say rather than trying to close down valid points because it suits you.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
17:11 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Quit giving each other abuse. I see one or two insults flying around, and I don't like it.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:25 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
its not like it at all, i dont see why banning kenny from league and removing jay from league runner would make a difference.

as said countless times its the league runners choice and Jay is only doing fixtures anyway for me as he can't update the site yet.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
How about jay leaves as league runner until he comes back which is not long now i dont think .. then when he is back he is reinstated would that stop the bickering about jay ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:35 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Right i want to get one thing clear if i wanted to sabatoge the league as you kindly put it i would of done alot more.

I left due to my setting up my rescue center and my own life out, kev was informed i was leaving and when asked did he want website he said NO not me, he said he had all date he needed and had started another site nothing to do with me if league boss tell me he not wanted website.

SO get it right please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:35 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
clooneman said:
Quit giving each other abuse. I see one or two insults flying around, and I don't like it.

why is nothing ever done about this guys personal rants?

staffie_man said:
Lee u just a muppet that got moan

staffie_man said:
FFS i never destroyed anything or tried So up your pipe and trott along I treid to help in everyway BUT because of imature MUPPETS on ere who have to push push and why.

staffie_man said:

What give u the right to assume i do nothing by a pic just caus i am big lee u bank out of order pal come say it to my face u stupid keyborad worrier. plus you can just hand over right on a linux based website u muppet
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:38 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
right ive spoken to jay and hes agreed to step down until his ban is over in 6 days, when hes back he will be reinstated.

now thats the end of that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mattywellie said:
How about jay leaves as league runner until he comes back which is not long now i dont think .. then when he is back he is reinstated would that stop the bickering about jay ?

that was my point yesterday but no one ever took notice of it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:41 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
^^
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:42 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think if any of us knew that a ban wasn't for very long then we would have even had any problems with it.
It just annoys me that when people raise something that has merit like should a banned member carry on as league runner or should a member with the history that has already been discussed be allowed back you aren't even willing to hear the arguments...just totally blinkered by your own friendships in my opinion.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Well therev it has been done now so when jay is back he will be re instated although i do not see a problem with him being a runner as it stands as people can get him on fb and what not but hey its all good
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Lee i aint going to raise to you i came back on this site for a bit of relaxing fun and i not the only one to be personal u were very personal about the pic of me.

Right everyone i did not do anything wrong i am back for fun and to enjoy plus abide by the site rules, so any further accusation and nameing and shaming i will be reporting to admin.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:43 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
one last question Dgen then ya wont here from em again on this subject

Why was my posts y2day IGNORED by you but wen a mod (mattywellie) asks for the same think you go to Jay and ask him to step down till his ban is over?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:45 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i did ignore it but that was from Jay himself, hes been listening to everything past 2 days and for everyones best interest he stepped down until his ban is over.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
I don't think if any of us knew that a ban wasn't for very long then we would have even had any problems with it.
It just annoys me that when people raise something that has merit like should a banned member carry on as league runner or should a member with the history that has already been discussed be allowed back you aren't even willing to hear the arguments...just totally blinkered by your own friendships in my opinion.

Although the league is seperate to the site therefore maybe should be taken into consideration i believe in some cases banned member shouldnt be allowed to be in clans as it is an extra really .. but in jays case dont you think that jay has done a lot to help with the league and maybe just maybe deserves something back like another chance ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:47 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mattywellies post was 15mins ago, yours say u spoke to Jay was 8 mins ago

somehow i dont think ya ignored mattywellies post at all but ya IGNORED mine
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:48 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i actually missed mattys post when i was posting.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
therev i have just spoke to jay on facebook and he told me he told james to post it 25 minutes ago But james was checking if he was sure hence why he only posted it 8 minutes ago ? does that clear things up ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
mattywellie said:
ipotalot said:

Although the league is seperate to the site therefore maybe should be taken into consideration i believe in some cases banned member shouldnt be allowed to be in clans as it is an extra really .. but in jays case dont you think that jay has done a lot to help with the league and maybe just maybe deserves something back like another chance ?

how is the site and the league seperate?

your usin FUNKYPOOLS forums and your usin FUNKYPOOL as the game to play the matches on and JAY is banned from FUNKYPOOL so they aint seperate are they really
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:49 Fri 14 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I think we should let therev take over Jay's job until he's reinstated, he says its easy - sounds like the best man for the job to me
Pages: 19192
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.