Premiership Football Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
00:13 Sat 12 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol i had to laugh at that, leeds have got to be one of the classics, they were there for years as amazing top 3 finishers in their prime
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:34 Thu 1 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Manchester United 1 - 2 Crystal Palace

Shock-a-rooney!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:14 Fri 2 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Liverpool for the cup??

maybe just maybe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:48 Sun 4 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
interesting... i think whoever wins the first leg will go on to lose the second leg!!!

i was chatting to neil razor ruddock last night in polotic bar in chester he was well sound like!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:58 Sat 31 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Manchester United 2 - 3 Blackburn Rovers

Happy 70th birthday Fergie hahahaha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:29 Sat 31 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
pahahahaha come on you rovers

Liverpool for the premiership
the_diamond
the_diamond
11:24 Sun 1 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Brilliant game the Manchester one, and spoonie, dont be silly mate, Liverpool wont even get champions league Manchester City have officially taken your place in the "Big Four" and Tottenham are biting at your heels
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:58 Sun 1 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sunderland 1 - 0 Manchester City

Wooooohoooo, was a great attacking match though from both sides
barbaycue
barbaycue
22:14 Sun 1 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
My word that finish was brilliant, last kick of the game does not come much better than that
johnny3tears
johnny3tears
02:28 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agreed great footwork under pressure. Let off for United like, dear me neck and neck at the start of the year.

And us, late winner at Albion, takes us into the top half and unbeaten in 4. Things look good for us with Donovan fit for Weds game with Bolton
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Mon 2 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fantastic win for my swans today
naaaaaaaaath
naaaaaaaaath
21:31 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Swanse are awesome! They wont be going down this season,

Some crazy results lately! Hope liverpool will pull something out against city tonight but I cant see it considering the SHOCKING team they put out, no bellamy or gerrard

I predict 4-0 man city
the_diamond
the_diamond
22:06 Tue 3 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bloody hell who gave this kid posting rights? ^^^

Gerrard needs fitness still, and Bellamy was injured in the previous match i believe??

Still, nobody can handle Man City these days unless they cheat or fluke it
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
00:27 Wed 4 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
3-0 city, expected a scoreline like that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:17 Wed 4 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeh the match last night was like kenny forfeited the 3 points....When your still able to play suarez and choose not too something is wrong there and instead play with a donkey up front.

the likes of spearing will never be good enough and would struggle to get on the bench if most decent prem teams.

3-0 pretty much expected
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:20 Wed 4 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
To be fair liverpool played the better i thought, if suarez and gerrard would have started, may have been diff score, 3rd goal was not a pen though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:10 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
when oh when will liverpool ever win the title again i ask and will newcastle ever win 3 games in a row?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Paul Scholes has come out of retirement to rejoin Manchester United. He will be on the bench for the Manchester derby.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/Jan/paul-scholes-rejoins-united.aspx
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
18:49 Mon 9 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
broxi said:
Paul Scholes has come out of retirement to rejoin Manchester United. He will be on the bench for the Manchester derby.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/Jan/paul-scholes-rejoins-united.aspx

a loose pass leads to city scoring - his days are over
naaaaaaaaath
naaaaaaaaath
20:13 Mon 9 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
His days a far from over that was his first game back lol

In my opinion he was the best midfielder to EVER play in the prem, fair do's now he wont be as good and wont play as much but i reckon he will still do a job

Great result for united btw, although the second half performance was absolutly terrible lol and now we get liverpool away! Gunna have to win the FA cup the hard way
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premiership Football Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.