Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
naaaaaaaaath
naaaaaaaaath
20:14 Mon 9 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
the_diamond said:
Bloody hell who gave this kid posting rights? ^^^

Gerrard needs fitness still, and Bellamy was injured in the previous match i believe??

Still, nobody can handle Man City these days unless they cheat or fluke it

lol why do you keep getting banned?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:30 Tue 10 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Arsenal brought back Henry, Man Utd brought back Scholes, Everton brought back Donovan and Liverpool brought back racism.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:30 Tue 10 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Stoke set to sign the Nigerian version of Peter Crouch, Michael Uchebo 6 foot 8. Its about time we signed someone with a bit of height lmao.
united4lyf
united4lyf
12:46 Wed 11 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
_pro__frog_ said:
broxi said:
Paul Scholes has come out of retirement to rejoin Manchester United. He will be on the bench for the Manchester derby.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/Jan/paul-scholes-rejoins-united.aspx

a loose pass leads to city scoring - his days are over

he also had a 97% pass completion rate, not bad for a washed up old man?

Scholes is still better than 90% of the current midfielders in the premiership
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
13:05 Wed 11 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
united fans on the defensive again. He was good in his time but coming out of retirement is a little extreme. Seems like he wanted to get a little bit of attention.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:43 Wed 11 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
3 different commentaries made available by BBC for the Man City v Liverpool match tonight. The main one on BBC 1, then 1 in Manc and another in Scouse. Talk about wasting money!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:03 Thu 12 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
better than scottish football anyday of the week would of taken a draw tonight good result
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:11 Thu 12 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
red4ever said:
better than scottish football anyday of the week would of taken a draw tonight good result

Who said anything about Scottish football?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:14 Thu 12 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats all ya seem to talkabout scottish football if you can call it that hardly football and bringing back racism rangers lol what a lovely club they bringing back sectarian chanting they aint not had it

edit here not just that you really think it cost fortunes to get 2 fans to commentate really much doubt although be bothered evening listening to it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:50 Sat 14 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
what a absolute shocker wtf was kenny doing with that starting 11 games like these what makes me think am right wtf was he doing getting the job in the first place
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:58 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Carlos Tevez has been found guily of "Gross Misconduct" and fined 6 weeks wages for returning to Argentina without Man City's permission

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/24012012/58/premier-league-city-fine-tevez-heavily-gross-misconduct.html

Edited at 02:35 Wed 25/01/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:34 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Celtic are just as bad my butt broxi . We have signed any colour or faith from the first days of the club and unlike your lot and why dont you enlighten our english fans what songs celtic fans sing referring to any persons religion.
I asked you this question before and i am still waiting for the answer as you know fine well your are talking gash so i will be waiting with interest to hear your song list. Trying to put our club on a par with your lot, sorry son but i am here to enlighten folk and there is no way you will be spouting your lies without getting shot down for it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:40 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 02:40 Wed 25/01/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:09 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
fry06
fry06
04:35 Thu 26 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
City tobeat utd to the title hopefully
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
10:12 Thu 26 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
city do look shakey though and were very poor against liverpool last night
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:39 Thu 26 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeh city were very poor lets not mention we dominated the game as we did in the first half of leg 1

As to city being shakey thats just the prem this season they'l still be at the top come the end of season
fry06
fry06
16:38 Thu 26 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Their midfield relys on yaya toure imo and nasri (i think he replaced toure for now) is not a suitable replacement for me as he is not as powerful and not able to do the same charging runs toure was able to do

Still my money on City to beat the scum to title
fry06
fry06
20:14 Thu 26 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also Savic is no where near decent enough to replace Kompany..he looks so nervous in every game
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
01:12 Fri 27 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
kompany is back for them now though
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premiership Football Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.