Premiership Football Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
carragher started at DM dont you mean right back where he struggled to get in the side for a long time ....Dont get me wrong been a good servant to the club but his career coming to an end.

Carragher at dm may aswell say to all the youth coming through your not gna get a chance. Also why bring back shelvey for him not to get a game, hopefully carragher at dm will be a one off.

Edited at 20:25 Mon 30/01/12 (GMT)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:05 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
He was a utility player, played as centre back, full back (right and left) and DM - which is part of the reason he couldn't hold down a regular position because he was seen as filling the hole.

I can't see him holding a regular place there, but for the big games he might be needed, the youth squad just don't cut it at the moment in that area.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:40 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
red4ever said:
he has to get the prem first for him to get 2 past us will give ya 33/1 haha no chance

Really?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/7466986/Everton-agree-Jelavic-fee-

Such a shame you've been made to look a fool with that comment
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:49 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
A question for Liverpool fans - though I guess its open for everyone:

Would you rather The Carling Cup and The FA Cup or we finished in the top 4 and won nothing?

For me 4th is marginally better than finishing 5th and slightly worse than finishing 3rd.

Other than qualification into the Champions League there is no benefit in it. I certainly do not see it as an achievement for Liverpool to finish there.

I hate the way the modern game is centred around the Champions League. Teams even sacrificing winning trophies in order to finish 4th.

It seems madness to me that finishing 4th would even pass as an achievement, but there we go. That is what this 'new' Champions League format has encouraged.

Liverpool exist to win trophies, not to finish 4th! I'd take the League Cup alone before it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:53 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dont get ahead of yourself we have to get to the FA cup final first. If the option is we win both then id happily finish in 7th although will be a disappointing league position.

But if we just win the carling cup and finish 5-7th you see that as a successful season no. Id rather play champions league football next season

Oh btw did you get that debate of talksport

Edited at 14:14 Tue 31/01/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:55 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
broxi said:
red4ever said:
he has to get the prem first for him to get 2 past us will give ya 33/1 haha no chance

Really?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/7466986/Everton-agree-Jelavic-fee-

Such a shame you've been made to look a fool with that comment

Not really he may get there but he won't get 2 past us...Like most spl players he probably deserves to be in championship. Getting goals in SPL - Premiership massive difference ask 1 of your manager how he done in england lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:47 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
only transfers rumours but defoe to liverpool yes please very doubt it will happen but with saha to spurs who knows ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:50 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whens the transfer deadline? midnight?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:51 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
and we could do with another striker to be fair
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL short lived optimism defoe is at white hart lane

Edited at 19:10 Tue 31/01/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:18 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i wanted to pay 100 mill for him but he turned us down nooooo emile
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:27 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
think fulham done a good bit of business that stuttgart striker is pretty good....Down side zamora been a good player for them qpr done well cisse and zamora could be good partnership 100% they will stay up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:25 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
defoe not playing at spurs or on benchso never know
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:26 Tue 31 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
qpr doing gd busisness as west ham done great morrison and vas ta plus maynad gd signings
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:58 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jim White on Sky Sports News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGdNcb1TjBE

Oh dear!

Edited at 00:02 Wed 01/02/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:25 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
terry trial after the euros lmao what a shock that is
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
^^^^^ saw that coming
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:36 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
red4ever said:

Oh btw did you get that debate of talksport

Edited at 14:14 Tue 31/01/12 (GMT)

Nope, why were they talking about it? Nah I don't listen to talkdaft.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Fri 10 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
More shameful monkey impressions at Anfield during the Spurs game.

Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premiership Football Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.