Premiership Football Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:08 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I been watching him cause we linked and for price i think gd buy with gerrard adam and downing surply he will finnish.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:12 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
£3.5m upfront. Possibly rising to £7m with add-ons.

I don't get it. We turned down £6m upfront plus £1.2m add-ons from West Ham last week
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:30 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
kenny you cant be serious thinking he'd be a good signing for us..Id rather give a youngster a chance a top striker in the spl dont make him a premiership striker, if we want to even attempt to get top 4 we got to be aiming for better signings.

What was it craig burley is it who said he'd only get a game for struggling clubs in the prem and championship sides ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:00 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You won't be saying that when he scores a double against you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:14 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
he has to get the prem first for him to get 2 past us will give ya 33/1 haha no chance
fry06
fry06
03:33 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont really follow SPL but isnt a top SPL striker Gary Hooper for example..and didnt celtic buy him from scunthorpe...if i remember correctly.

Kenny Miller was a big prem flop if i remember correctly as well....dont hold me on that though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:48 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
fry06
fry06
03:52 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I didnt say Hooper was the best
fry06
fry06
03:53 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
staffie_man said:
I been watching him cause we linked and for price i think gd buy with gerrard adam and downing surply he will finnish.

Pretty sure alot of people said that about Carroll
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:00 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
fry06 said:
staffie_man said:

hahaha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:03 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
fry06 said:
staffie_man said:

tbh m8 i dont know 1 person who thought he would be a good signing at that price. PANIC BUY
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:07 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh and fry what you doing on this premiership from what i remember leeds aint been here for a while and wont be here for a long time...ask ya ex captain
fry06
fry06
04:11 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
*mumbles and kicks the dust sulkingly*
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
05:13 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
staffie_man said:

Lukas Podolski, could get him for a little more. But what a signing that would be. 15 goals (3rd highest in the Bundesliga) in 19 games. And he plays for the team in 14th out of 18.

Rangers have played 25 games, and are in 2nd place.

Same age, Jelavic played more, for a better team, and has scored less. Podolski is a current regular of the German national team.

I know who i'd buy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:22 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
staffie_man said:

Lukas Podolski, could get him for a little more. But what a signing that would be. 15 goals (3rd highest in the Bundesliga) in 19 games. And he plays for the team in 14th out of 18.

Rangers have played 25 games, and are in 2nd place.

Same age, Jelavic played more, for a better team, and has scored less. Podolski is a current regular of the German national team.

I know who i'd buy

I'm sure any striker would score less if they had a bunch of numpties in midfield
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:23 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
podolski has already said he wants to stay in bundesliga till end of season to ensure his first team spot for germany
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL kenny Daglish we make it to a carling cup final beat United in F.A cup and he must think all is good...
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7466022/No-business-for-Liverpool

May aswell say were happy to compete in cup competitions but won't be challenging for that top 4, we needed to bring in at least a player or 2 preferably a CM and a CF but guess that wont be happening.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
18:42 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Could see Carra acting as holding midfield a bit more now, then have Lucas back for next season, got Suarez coming back - with Gerrard getting back to full fitness as well. Carroll will probably be given till the end of season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:12 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Carra at DM please no no no no....he cant play at CB anymore so why find a new position for him....If he is thinking about that put carra back in CB play Agger DM at least he can play football knock a pass about and run with the ball.

As to suarez coming back he aint a goalscorer as his stats are showing would like another striker to be brought in at least
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:03 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Because that's where he started, Agger is much too attacking.

The point is we don't need someone who can run with the ball, we need a tackler. That is what we get from Carra, only at DM we don't need to worry about his pace like if he played CB

Did it well against United
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premiership Football Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.