League Discussion Thread..

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18889
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:44 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Divine Forces officially pull out!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Rick, getting confused with the point you are trying to make.

Captains have a right to run their clan as they see fit, if I choose to allow anyone in my clan to make a sub, that is my choice as captain. If you personally do not want to allow your clan members to make subs on your behalf, that is your choice. I have on a few occasions given my entire clan permission to arrange subs in my absense near deadline day, they do not however have any authority to overrule myself.

League runners are not here to act as messengers though. Unless we post that a sub is not allowed then any changes should go ahead and games should be arranged.

if that the case jem why put a team sheet in if all players can sub or swap they self into any games they please rules are in place to be use not willy nilly
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:18 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i am not saying they can swap/sub all the time, but if a captain grants his or her clan permission to make subs then its perfectly fine.

a team sheet lets us know who is playing for which team, that is why you submit a sheet. how a captain decides to run their clan is up to them.

i trust my clan 100% to make swaps/subs according to rules and fairly so long as they know my say is the final say.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:29 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
League runners are not here to act as messengers though. Unless we post that a sub is not allowed then any changes should go ahead and games should be arranged.
when a side as his posting right removed its up league runners to inform other teams they have a new captain in place and its not on the website
to make swaps and subs by a unknown person who give him permission where was it stated its needs to be on both threads
so your telling this as never happen before i remember its always happen like this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:38 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
no rick, it is not up to league runners to play messenger and deliver this news to everyone, we don't get notified of this by funkypool admins, so how are we to know half the time. i only know about a particular person having been revoked at the moment because i happen to have them on facebook, if it wasnt for that, i wouldnt know.

like i said, unless we say that a sub/swap is not to go ahead you should arrange the games, if you are so unsure, offline message the captain of the opposing clan yourself for clarity.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:40 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
oh tokko grow up for gods sake, am i not allowed to congratulate a team?

and don't you dare question my status in this league, i did the entire website from scratch, i do updates regarding subs/results/team changes, i do ALL the league tables (league, indivs, golden cue) so dont bother opening your mouth unless you have something to support what you say.

*moved to discussion thread for the sake of latin legends*

Dont tell me to grow up after continually telling our team that the default was a joke and asking why we are wholly feeling upset!

To compound this you come on to our thread asking why we are questioning you. As pointed out by mark, who do you think we would question?

As for supporting my argument I am more than happy to post your continuous posts which say nothing constructive but make me want to comment back.

You keep up the administrative work and let folk who have an idea whats happening post.

I was sick to death reading about how you are giving your opinion but anything thats wrong has nothing to do with you.

You are not the person to help run this league and I know thats harsh but your aggressive post deserves the honest truth/
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:45 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
look don't try and hide this the main runner was told by james
so it was up him make sure it was done as james told me he told him

potty always told people if they captain had posting rights taken away its a simple message or put on your so call website takes seconds to do as you was inform with this by james and iv got a message from him if you don't believe me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:57 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
it is not that i dont believe you rick, but surely you should have taken the initiative to message the opposing teams captain and ask him if the subs/swaps being made were ok?

jay is sat next to me now and has told me that noone has mentioned to him about subs or swaps, when i spoke to james earlier in the week, he didnt mention it to me then either. we knew that posting rights had been revoked but no one mentioned anything about subs/swaps.

i would consider it rude and inappropriate to tell everyone when someone had their rights revoked as it is not my place.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:05 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The league is falling apart just look at it, clans pulling out and for once it isnt me lol. This is the worst iv seen it in my long years on the site and i am one of the people that helped bring the whole clans back with a large number of people who are not here today.

You guys just need to take the much needed criticism and use it to sort out the obvious flaws or basically it will all implode on you. Just a heads up.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:10 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Right I don't care if I loose friends through this people need to stop moaning at jem and jay they are tring to keep loads of players happy at same time bring a baby boy into this world there first season in charge didn't see anyone else stepping up. Carry on moan why don't u try run it for a day let alone a week I know I been there it tough very and yes potty and jan were best but people differant they not here now jem and jay are I back them.

So please think would u really put the effort in for loads of strangers pleasure and to get abuse for it .

Let's just lay of and discuss nice.

Thankyou jay and jem for your hard work.

Thanks

The muppet kenny
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:10 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The league is falling apart just look at it, clans pulling out and for once it isnt me lol. This is the worst iv seen it in my long years on the site and i am one of the people that helped bring the whole clans back with a large number of people who are not here today.

You guys just need to take the much needed criticism and use it to sort out the obvious flaws or basically it will all implode on you. Just a heads up.

Well said!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:18 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Then help instead of moaning put ideas accross nicely.

It all my fault I sent website to a runner and I lost it so blame me.

And help sort it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:21 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Right I don't care if I loose friends through this people need to stop moaning at jem and jay they are tring to keep loads of players happy at same time bring a baby boy into this world there first season in charge didn't see anyone else stepping up. Carry on moan why don't u try run it for a day let alone a week I know I been there it tough very and yes potty and jan were best but people differant they not here now jem and jay are I back them.

So please think would u really put the effort in for loads of strangers pleasure and to get abuse for it .

Thanks

The muppet kenny

well mate they cant even do the simple things we all had kids mate its a lovely feeling it was the best time in my life but you still get on with things people have easier today when i did i had no time of work like you do now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:36 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
oh tokko grow up for gods sake, am i not allowed to congratulate a team?

and don't you dare question my status in this league, i did the entire website from scratch, i do updates regarding subs/results/team changes, i do ALL the league tables so dont bother opening your mouth unless you have something to support what you say.

*moved to discussion thread for the sake of latin legends*

Dont tell me to grow up after continually telling our team that the default was a joke and asking why we are wholly feeling upset!

To compound this you come on to our thread asking why we are questioning you. As pointed out by mark, who do you think we would question?

As for supporting my argument I am more than happy to post your continuous posts which say nothing constructive but make me want to comment back.

You keep up the administrative work and let folk who have an idea whats happening post.

I was sick to death reading about how you are giving your opinion but anything thats wrong has nothing to do with you.

You are not the person to help run this league and I know thats harsh but your aggressive post deserves the honest truth/

Would like to point out that my opinions will be aired so repeating yourself in pm's achieved nothing. My thoughts have been made perfectly clear and I entirely stand by them. Please don't message me again. You have nothing to say and either way I don't want to hear it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:37 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Watch ity rick u showinhg ur old age m8 lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:46 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks

The muppet kenny

Didnt understand a word of that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:48 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Then help instead of moaning put ideas accross nicely.

It all my fault I sent website to a runner and I lost it so blame me.

And help sort it

Im not here to help, in fact i just did help by stating facts and what should happen. Up to them to sort it out not me, i couldnt really give a crap about the league. That is all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:48 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well if you want to air your dirty laundry in public tokko thats fine, but i will not be rising to it

you clearly have your opinion of me and now I have a very different one of you

------------------------------------

thanks kenbo for your lovely words there, it is hard work trying to manage league, long distance relationship and being pregnant.

rick as a bloke, obviously you have never actually had the "delights" of being pregnant, sometimes you cant just get on with things, sometimes physical effects of having a baby growing inside you takes its toll and its not easy to just ignore them for the sake of keeping people on a virtual game happy. my life comes first.

if you think the running of the league is sooo easy, Jay said he will hand it to you personally next season and see how you do. "cant do the simplest tasks" - nothing in this league is simple, each minute decision has an impact on multiple people.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:05 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If it's that hard with child and everything why not just quit? it's just an online game? Or even see the season out and leave it to people. But the decisions that have happened lately seem quite crazy.
horse10000
horse10000
05:09 Mon 23 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If it's that hard with child and everything why not just quit? it's just an online game? Or even see the season out and leave it to people. But the decisions that have happened lately seem quite crazy.

Kirk, jem has done more for the league than anyone else this season.

I am not sure how you are now an authority on decisions that have been made you have only been around 5 minutes.

Default panel has decided defaults based on information provided to them, if others want to believe differently that is their choice.
Pages: 18889
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.