Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
doubted2
doubted2
01:44 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
one more

has pythons won the cup yes

there was is a person that has quit more times than i remember had more accounts than the halifax

ermmmmmmmmm who did the rules at the beginning of the season

and q_tip makes a judgement lmao your so funny
you did the rules wow

jokes r us
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:44 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
diamond_jem said:
Rule 1.9 - At any time, a clan captain may remove a player from their clan and/or replace a player that has left the clan with any free agent, subject to quarantine according to Rule 1.7. Any player that leaves or is removed from a clan after the season has started cannot take any further part in that season for any clan unless they meet the criteria in Rule 1.4

1.4 states that a player cannot play if they have been involved with league or cup games already.

derrrrrrrrrrrr and you mean what by that
the clan was dissolved

the season is still ongoing fact

hence free agents are you for real read what you post before posting it

1) is the FBL season over ........... no

2) were the clans dissolved doooh ....yes

3) does it state in the rules any differant other than interpretation ermmmmmmm....... no

No, they were not dissolved, they saw the season out!

Only reason those clans are not playing now is because there are no more fixtures left for them to play!

Next time you quote rules at us for FCL Craig, we will ignore you, how about that?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:48 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Craig yes i did the rules and stick by what is there..It's you that are applying them incorrectly.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
diamond_jem said:
doubted2 said:
diamond_jem said:
Rule 1.9 - At any time, a clan captain may remove a player from their clan and/or replace a player that has left the clan with any free agent, subject to quarantine according to Rule 1.7. Any player that leaves or is removed from a clan after the season has started cannot take any further part in that season for any clan unless they meet the criteria in Rule 1.4

1.4 states that a player cannot play if they have been involved with league or cup games already.

derrrrrrrrrrrr and you mean what by that
the clan was dissolved

the season is still ongoing fact

hence free agents are you for real read what you post before posting it

1) is the FBL season over ........... no

2) were the clans dissolved doooh ....yes

3) does it state in the rules any differant other than interpretation ermmmmmmm....... no

No, they were not dissolved, they saw the season out!

Only reason those clans are not playing now is because there are no more fixtures left for them to play!

Next time you quote rules at us for FCL Craig, we will ignore you, how about that?
The teams involved have been dissolved/folded, the season is not yet finished.
doubted2
doubted2
the FBL season is still ruinning derrrrrrrrrr

hence 2 div one teams battle for the cup,,,, div 2 is active

your reading an interpretation the facts can be read either way

as can the FCL even now after such a big revamp

or shall we ammend them to suit some one again
oooch

now weve already resigned from the cup

so what is your point again to point this out ,, i asked for clarifiaction first and got it .... i iant bothered whether it was right or wrong i asked ,,,, shooters did nothing wrong
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:49 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
anoneeemouse said:
1.6 Withdrawing clans
When a clan withdraws or is dissolved during a season all players in that clan are immediately considered free agents and may be signed by other clans at any time.

The season has not finished, so players are classed as free agents.

The rule will be looked at for next season, but stand as it is until then.

Sarah
League Runner
You will be hard-pressed to find a single player outside of Shooters that will interpret the rule this way.
The clan saw the season out, so clearly those players should not be playing in games for others.

I take it you gave craig permission to use these players? Really hate to say because I was on your side against all the attacks, but radically interpreting the rules to fit the situation is veeery dodgy.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
Mouseketeers saw the season through there season for them and players had ended as they were in division one!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
ipotalot said:
1.6 Withdrawing clans
When a clan withdraws or is dissolved during a season all players in that clan are immediately considered free agents and may be signed by other clans at any time.

The clues in the title anyway, these weren't withdrawing clans they finished every game and so these aren't free agents anyway as you keep quoting sarah...they played a full season for their clans and aren't eligible for anyone else till next season.
If there are players from these clans playing in division two that is also against the rules.
It is not against the current rules, the season is ongoing, which makes the players free agents . As i said in my previous post , these will be amended for next season, to ensure that the rules on free agents from dissolved/folded clans are clear.
doubted2
doubted2
01:50 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
q_tip said:
Craig yes i did the rules and stick by what is there..It's you that are applying them incorrectly.

read the rule

is the FBL season still running yes or no

end of

the rest is interpretation be it right or wrong sorry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
How can a player who has played a full season for one clan finish the season in another clan under the impression his clan folded.. lol wow.

Edited at 00:08 Thu 16/02/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
OMG this is your league and you act like you don't have a clue!

The season cannot be anything but finished for Division One clans as there are no fixtures left to be played!

This is nothing more than a biased twist of the rules to suit Shooters.

The rules are there in black and white and you are choosing to ignore them!
doubted2
doubted2
01:51 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
diamond jem tut tut

and your a league runner lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:51 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
is Sarah supporting this?!?!? a bias league runner

tut tut anoneeemouse (quoting craig)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:53 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Either way the rule was posted on more than one occasion and everyone except yourself and doubted have backed the rule as the way we all see it, your entitled to your own see of things but the rules speak for themselfs.

Shooters have resigned from the cup final, even though i think it is possibly the wrong way to do things as it was an amazing match so i would actually like to thank all the lads/lasses at Shooters for the very good match, where some cracking games that got played.
doubted2
doubted2
01:54 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
diamond_jem said:
OMG this is your league and you act like you don't have a clue!

The season cannot be anything but finished for Division One clans as there are no fixtures left to be played!

This is nothing more than a biased twist of the rules to suit Shooters.

The rules are there in black and white and you are choosing to ignore them!

my league ???????????

i beg your pardon

anyone found some big boots

i aint no sore looser spoon i asked and was told end of

bad looser

ha ha ha ha ha
another one with multiples

coughs and smiles sore looser alert

div 1 FCL and FBL champions

cup finalists in FBL and FCL

doooooooooooooh nd uve won ermmmmmmmmm
6-0 tratter
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:55 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmfao 6 - 0 tratter?

i cant wait for dee to destroy mrflibble. Cant wait now.

Edited at 00:08 Thu 16/02/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:56 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
diamond jem tut tut

and your a league runner lmao

I meant, how would you like it if we ignored you everytime you mentioned something you disagree with!
doubted2
doubted2
01:56 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
cheating spoon ???????????

i asked first be very careful before you use them words please

thought youd have known better nd jem biased glass house already on fcl
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:57 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
just noticed that an allegation was made (i call it allegation as we are unsure if its true or not), i won't say what for so an argument can be prevented however in my league we have a code of conduct, this idea is an idea to improve the league and hopefully bring more fun to the game.

8.5 Code of Conduct
Participation in the clan league means you have agreed to follow the principles of fair play to the best of your ability (while playing and on the forums).

These include:

a) Respect each other! Do not shout at, abuse, or treat the opponent unfairly in any way.
b) Do not attempt to put your opponent off (pm'ing during shot, or speaking when opponent has asked for silence).
c) Do not say things like "gg wp" before the frame is decided, unless you are absolutely sure the opponent doesn't mind this. Many people are put off by this. In case of doubt, saying 'gg wp' should occur when the final black has been potted.
d) Treat the league runners with Respect
e) Do not condede frames, all frames MUST be played.
f) Play to the spirit of the game, potting the white for a tactical shot is fine but in the 8 Ball games, fouling the black purposely is not as its handing the frame to your opponent.

IF any of the above are broken the case goes to the defaults team.

requoting this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:58 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
cheating spoon ???????????

i asked first be very careful before you use them words please

thought youd have known better nd jem biased glass house already on fcl

lmfao, since when have i cheated? just becasue you have been found out now your girlfriend (league runner) is being bias to try and help you out.. doesnt matter either way, man_up will destroy your finalist just as dee will destroy your fsl player
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.