FBL discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:59 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The most ridiculous arguments ever from craig and sarah here and with craig that's saying something!

Mouseketeers finished the season 3rd in division 1
Wolf Pack finished the season 4th in division 1

Yet the season was still going when they folded lol
doubted2
doubted2
02:00 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
diamond_jem said:
doubted2 said:
diamond jem tut tut

Next time you quote rules at us for FCL Craig, we will ignore you, how about that?

and your a league runner lmao

I meant, how would you like it if we ignored you everytime you mentioned something you disagree with!

really

i meant ........... i know what you ment

you changed a rule to suit the last time i mentioned somthing as in your co captain

lets have 70 accounts to make a seasons experience

anyway we have resigned from the cup whats your point
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Only Craig eh Lee
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
bluenose1872 said:
Either way the rule was posted on more than one occasion and everyone except yourself and doubted have backed the rule as the way we all see it, your entitled to your own see of things but the rules speak for themselfs.

Shooters have resigned from the cup final, even though i think it is possibly the wrong way to do things as it was an amazing match so i would actually like to thank all the lads/lasses at Shooters for the very good match, where some cracking games that got played.

The rule will be changed to ensure that this does not happen again, and it is clear about free agents from folded teams. At the moment it is not clear apart from stating 'during a season' which the FBL season 3 is still running. I posted weeks ago that players from the teams would be free agents, no one commented then , when they were signing the players. I cannot change the current rules, but will make sure that the rules are clearer for season 4.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:01 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Got more chance of blue_bum beating dvz 15 - 0 in the FCL than you have of Jem being biased LOL.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:02 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
anoneeemouse said:
bluenose1872 said:
Either way the rule was posted on more than one occasion and everyone except yourself and doubted have backed the rule as the way we all see it, your entitled to your own see of things but the rules speak for themselfs.

Shooters have resigned from the cup final, even though i think it is possibly the wrong way to do things as it was an amazing match so i would actually like to thank all the lads/lasses at Shooters for the very good match, where some cracking games that got played.

The rule will be changed to ensure that this does not happen again, and it is clear about free agents from folded teams. At the moment it is not clear apart from stating 'during a season' which the FBL season 3 is still running. I posted weeks ago that players from the teams would be free agents, no one commented then , when they were signing the players. I cannot change the current rules, but will make sure that the rules are clearer for season 4.

No problem Sarah.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:02 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose1872 said:
Got more chance of blue_bum beating dvz 15 - 0 in the FCL than you have of Jem being biased LOL.

Got more chance of blue_bum beating dvz 15 - 0 in the FCL than this argument actually being worthwhile listening too..

keep em coming
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:03 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
No rule was changed for the co captain issue? I never changed a rule or asked for it to be changed, jesus even go ask James he can tell you no rule was broken or change to suite anyone.
doubted2
doubted2
02:03 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ermmmmmmmm you joke i guess

lee i asked for clarification, i have done whats right,, no argument here at all

im telling you i had permission ,,, so i have done the right thing by resigning

whats the problem
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:04 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
From what i can make out from the site the following players have been accepted into another clan in breach of the rules.

tinie
chillibeef
mighty_zeus
jose_enrique
eggfriedrice
w_hoolahan
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:05 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not posting on this shambles anymore, confusing the life out of me now to be fair.

Craig i never once said that you never done the right thing with getting permission or anything just thought i would point that out again.

Shooters are a great team and they gave us some cracking games so i applaud them for that.

I see our issue that started as now being solved, maybe not in the right way but that is my opinion on the matter.
doubted2
doubted2
02:06 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive done the right thing

jay one question where does it say in any rule on any forum that you can have multiple accounts and add them all together to get a seasons experince well
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:06 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
diamond_jem said:
doubted2 said:
diamond jem tut tut

Next time you quote rules at us for FCL Craig, we will ignore you, how about that?

and your a league runner lmao

I meant, how would you like it if we ignored you everytime you mentioned something you disagree with!

really

i meant ........... i know what you ment

you changed a rule to suit the last time i mentioned somthing as in your co captain

lets have 70 accounts to make a seasons experience

anyway we have resigned from the cup whats your point

no rule was changed, we followed a precedent set by previous seasons.

i have the experience for crazy eights so whether dex has experience or not, that clan would still be running, with dex as co captain. the point you are making about dex and my clan is completely invalid and irrelevant to this thread.

what is relevant to this thread is the blatant ignorance of an extremely clear rule that has been bent to suit a clan in connection with a league runner. something which FCL will never do and something that i would never ask jay to do! everyone but members of clan shooters agrees that those 2 players shouldnt be allowed to play, in the words of craig... "hmmmm very strange that"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:08 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
What the hell are you on about now? I did almost 3 seasons on my original account.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:09 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The problem is craig that players that blatantly aren't eligible are being allowed to play a full season for one clan then join others for their last games, it's ridiculous and common sense shows that wasn't what the rule was intended for.
You can argue that you asked permission and got it...fair enough but don't sit there prattling on that the teams folded during the season when they played every game it's ludicrous.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:10 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
ive done the right thing

jay one question where does it say in any rule on any forum that you can have multiple accounts and add them all together to get a seasons experince well

Oh right i will answer this as its nothing to do with the previous discussion. Multiple accounts added together to make the experience? if your talking about dextr then he has had the experience since season 13 in which he played a full season at Crazy Eights when we won the division two title. He could have had experience before that season though.

It doesn't matter anyway as Jem has the experience and she would make him co captain anyway.
doubted2
doubted2
02:10 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
after your comments last night ,

resolved is hardly a word or phrase id use, i copied the whole of that conversation
. hardly resolved

but moving on ,,,,
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:11 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
q_tip said:
From what i can make out from the site the following players have been accepted into another clan in breach of the rules.

tinie
chillibeef
mighty_zeus
jose_enrique
eggfriedrice
w_hoolahan
tinie is seeing the FBL season out for Pythons and will be playing for us next season. He didn't play for anyone else before, did he?
jose_enrique didn't play for another clan in FBL this season did he?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
q_tip said:

tinie
chillibeef
mighty_zeus
jose_enrique
eggfriedrice
w_hoolahan
The rules have not been breached, the season is ongoing so the players were free agents. As i have said mulitple times , the rule will be changed for next season.
As the current rule has been in place all season, i have no intentions of changing it now, when there are 3 days left of the current season.
End of subject

Sarah
League Runner
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
craig i saw that conversation from last night, dont make out you are innocent, some things you said were low
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.