League Discussion Thread (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:06 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't see what went so drastically wrong this season for this rule to be brought in. I would say a person needs experience to be a captain but not a member. Craig has done a right spiffing job at shooters and ran them well, he doesn't deserve this.

Agreed, if you guys can bring up an actual reason why this is being brought in now and wasn't in earlier then let it be heard.

When Dgen was runner i got banned and when i came back i was allowed to return as a captain... it caused zero issues, just the same as Craig coming back as Shooters captain. It's not causing issues. Dont fix something that isn't broken.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:09 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It's being brought in because lots of people including Craig wanted this in previous discussion during the season...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I think a lot of people wanted the member needing the seasons experience not the account, I may be wrong though.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:15 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No, this was specifically talked about- the account. Can experience under a different account be used to satisfy the season's requirement?
Most people agreed that it shouldn't (Craig was very prominent among them), so the change was going to be brought in now.
Now however it would potentially affect Craig, so he has managed to convince people that this is all a conspiracy to harm him. But it's really just brought in now because the only time rules should be changed is between seasons...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
seb i looked at this 3 seasons ago for very good reasons

are you now telling me the only reason this is being brought up now if for a discussion 3 i had seasons ago then again last season

this is turning into the comedy channel

ps
and seb when have you ever listened or agreed with anything ive ever said

thanks mitch and apples
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:19 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This was talked about early this season, wasn't it? And since rules aren't changed during the season, it has to be done after the season (which is now). Or am I confused?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:20 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
let be honest here people breaks rules all the time to suit their self here
especially if they like someone on here
soon as they got a grudge with someone they try input the rule different this exactly what is going on here
as everyone that been in league for a few years would no this
these words here you scratch my back and i scratch yours
as the rule is not in place as of yet and craig is captain of shooters this rule should not effect craig as he still captain by rights
well if shooters pull out of the league do i have that choice which league i play in
as vipers had that choice i wonder why you really over look that for the reason is that he is making you a new site for your jay
a totally joke its all ways be 2 up and 2 down
that how we ended in division one last season because teams folded
how can a team refused this if your team not good enough you just get on with it
is that a rule that been broken already this season before the season as even started
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:22 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No, this was specifically talked about- the account. Can experience under a different account be used to satisfy the season's requirement?
Most people agreed that it shouldn't (Craig was very prominent among them), so the change was going to be brought in now.
Now however it would potentially affect Craig, so he has managed to convince people that this is all a conspiracy to harm him. But it's really just brought in now because the only time rules should be changed is between seasons...

so on league topics or an agenda where is this posted as a priority to be sorted ermmm it isnt seb

why not just come clean and tell the truth say it as it is

the rule states very clearly new clans even thats being changed to suit tell me im wrong
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:23 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No Rick, there is no point in forcing a clan that will get spanked all over the place that doesn't even want to play div 1 to play there. As far as I know, previous teams have also declined, so this is nothing new.

I probably agree that the rule shouldn't affect sitting captains, including Craig. In the end, it's not a major deal anyway. Either way Shooters will be fine as they've shown this season. That's also why this is no conspiracy against Craig- nobody has anything to gain from having him not captain.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:23 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
your very confused

does the rule clearly state new clan or not
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:24 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Craig, the rule doesn't exist yet, so it doesn't state anything. It has not been implemented, so it's only a draft.
But if you reread my post, you'll see that I agree it shouldn't affect sitting captains.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
its very clear on this thread seb that it is aimed at stopping me from captaining shooters please read back

assassins have struggled on through

and yet rocketweaz and strikelucky8 have abandoned 2 clans mid season

top guns
assassins

and now have started a 3rd called Uprising
were strikelucky is vice

he has got seasons of experience but does this make him a good captain or vice

is this not somthing more important to be looked at
wouldnt you say
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Craig, the rule doesn't exist yet, so it doesn't state anything. It has not been implemented, so it's only a draft.
But if you reread my post, you'll see that I agree it shouldn't affect sitting captains.

very true seb it should not
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:33 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
its very clear on this thread seb that it is aimed at stopping me from captaining shooters please read back
You asked me why I never agree with you on anything?

This statement is why.
Everything always turns into a conspiracy against you and Shooters in your head.

Tell me how either jay or anyone else profits from you not being captain? I can't see anything.

And for the third time- I agree that it shouldn't affect sitting captains (you are one).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
any way ive no more on these topics, im so bored of it all

again the above post i would deem important
and a league runner having multiple accounts is important

enough all of my drivel continue to change rules to suit just let me know the outcomes please

again my last post on this disney channel ,
and all the double standards

again seb you state i should be safe, this now means you and lee both run the FCL news to me that you can predict outcomes

im certainly not enjoying my funkypool experience at the moment thanks to all the people who have shown support
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:37 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
again seb you state i should be safe, this now means you and lee both run the FCL news to me that you can predict outcomes
What in the world are you referring to now??

See Craig, I'm actually agreeing with you and supporting that you should remain captain and STILL you attack me.

Amazing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:39 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i can never understand players that fold a team as captain then go on to make a new team be captain again or to be vice
this what as to be stop in the league
when teams fold do you not clear all points from their opponents fixture
this wrong this needs to stop
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:48 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Craig if this is affecting your "funkypool experience" i reccommend you stop playing in clans then. I wouldn't say this is me supporting you, it's me being against this change in ruling because frankly it's a stupid rule which benefits NOBODY.

At the end of the day, i haven't been lulled into a false sense of security by Craig and feel that this rule is aimed at him, i just think it's a stupid rule.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:55 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Craig i think you need to read back further to a post where i said this rule is not aimed at any one person, also it does not come into affect until the start of the season and it does not actually affect you as taking your rightful place as captain.

What league runner has two accounts exactly?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:38 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No need to answer the last part of what i said as it was just brought to my attention what you are on about. So now ill explain it.

diamond_jem is not a league runner anymore (if shown on website as a runner then it will be changed) the account she is wanting to use (pixie_dust) is not being used yet as she is waiting for her premium to be transferred over so she can then deactivate diamond_jem. Pixie_dust was actually her sisters account and at no point since that account was made has it been involved in any league on funkypool. Be my guest to look through anything from that season that even shows that account in the league.
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.