League Discussion Thread (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:59 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The new rule that was just added to the site has never been used. So i don't know what your talking about.

Cree, Lee's post is basically saying that the rule would not even apply to you even if i dispised you as you have had your account for more than one season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:03 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The new rule that was just added to the site has never been used. So i don't know what your talking about.

Cree, Lee's post is basically saying that the rule would not even apply to you even if i dispised you as you have had your account for more than one season.

you know jay?, i dont know who you THINK you are? but dont yoy think you should come down a few rungs and be with the rest of us on planet earth! Changing rules all the time to suit you? seems like a dictataship? and you dispise me? lol well im not keen on you either pal! dont think many are?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:05 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
cree-your post half an hour ago was saying you've had enough an you quit, now you are saying you are here to stay and we should deal with it lol
Get a grip nobody is even talking about anything that affects you let alone anything that is about you, stop with the rants.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:06 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
you stop with yours?>
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:07 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
who do you think you are? god? i can change my mind cant i? or do i have to ask your permission?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:08 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Cree dude nobody was talking about u in the first place buddy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:10 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Do what you want cree nobody cares as I said this topic doesn't affect you and certainly isnt about you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:12 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
makes a change? all everyones done since i joined assassins is slate me? dont know what ive done to deserve all the hate mail i get?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:13 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah but lee it's a new account cos he was banned you aswell as me know how long he has been a captain come on lol, I be saying the same thing no matter who this was.

Rules have to apply to everyone it's when they start getting bent and broken for different people that all the problems start.
If it was ang or me getting banned then we would have to wait a season to be captain again for her or vice again for me...makes no odds who it is or their past record.
Also wouldnt affect shooters as previously stated.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:14 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
makes a change? all everyones done since i joined assassins is slate me? dont know what ive done to deserve all the hate mail i get?

Yeah well phone the samaritans this is the league discussion thread not the cree discussion thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:15 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That's my point ur saying that IF Craig isn't allowed to captain it your opinion was he will from behind the scenes well if you think that anyways then surely it's better to have him
Make the decisions in the open?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:16 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah well phone the samaritans this is the league discussion thread not the cree discussion thread

its true? i never listened but i see now why your a
very nice boy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:18 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That's my point ur saying that IF Craig isn't allowed to captain it your opinion was he will from behind the scenes well if you think that anyways then surely it's better to have him
Make the decisions in the open?

The rule change is to cover other scenarios like someone messing a clan around and deactivating then starting their own up 5 minutes later.
Still has to be a concrete rule without loopholes though and has to apply to everyone else you just get trouble.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:21 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
But you have just posted the reason as to why the rule is there lee and none of those appy to the case we are talking about lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:25 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If you say you have to have an account of a season old to captain or be vice Matty then it applies to everyone no matter what the circumstances.
Craig himself argued for the last 2 seasons for this rule change specifically that old usernames not be used for experience.
If old usernames are not to be used for experience then he cant captain for a season.
Don't see where the ambiguity is really
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:29 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Chill out lee I'm not arguing or anything here I'm simply making a case for te other side it's one of them he rule is there I know that and ur right rules shouldn't be bent or broken but they should be worded in such a manner where it prevents anything like this but as Jay said that will happen.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:36 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I think the case was made earlier, but deactivation isn't the only thing that makes one an unreliable runner. I would say getting banned is another. If Craig didn't have excellent vice captains, Shooters would be dead now.

Imagine someone like Sam (who when he comes back is more than welcome to rejoin our clan on snooker!! ) captaining clans. He's a very capable runner but keeps getting banned lol.

So yeah, in this case if you bring in the rule it should be applied to all, even the people we know.

The only other option is to say it starts from now, meaning those captains that are currently in are exempt. But in any case, Craig would only have to wait half a season or something until he's back in as captain, since he played part of this one...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:40 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That's true also seb, haha I like what you say about Sam :-p.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:40 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
A full season under that username seb..he should have to wait a season.
Same rules for everyone...agree with the rest of your post
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:41 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
apples_back???

is back
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.