can't access site

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:23 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
wait lol, what i'm saying is he doesn't throw money at the site to make it big, it sort of runs itself.

I think your being a tad picky the site is great and keeps us All entertained less negative more positive comments are needed.
supernova
supernova
17:24 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
come on! lol so your saying nick throws money at this site making it a big sucess? spending money on ads and all that? lol no.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:25 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Why should he throw money at the site when it's free?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:26 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
They are massively improved as to what they was before. you have to remember this is a site run by nick and about 6 admin, they do their best they don't get paid to run this site and if the servers go down every now and again but surely we can't complain as 80% of people don't pay but still complain about everything.

correct but i think some people don't pay because at one time the server was kicking people out almost daily.

i think this is another reason why people don't pay, i have my own reasons though
supernova
supernova
17:26 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

exactly
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:27 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

exactly

Exactly what? The servers run fine nowadays because Nick sorted the issues out. It rarely kicks you from your 8uk games now does it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
come on! lol so your saying nick throws money at this site making it a big sucess? spending money on ads and all that? lol no.

End of the day what do you want one person to do, did mark zuckerberg create Facebook to the success it is today on his own? If you think he did then read up ;-) it takes more than just a few ads to make it a big success I really don't think u are giving nick enough credit this is the best pool/snooker site on the net.
supernova
supernova
17:29 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
no dude lol not on about that was on about the site not getting money thrown at it for ads n stuff.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:30 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

End of the day what do you want one person to do, did mark zuckerberg create Facebook to the success it is today on his own? If you think he did then read up ;-) it takes more than just a few ads to make it a big success I really don't think u are giving nick enough credit this is the best pool/snooker site on the net.

agree with that, wonder if nick has anyone helping him as 2 hands are better than one
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe he does try?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:31 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
no dude lol not on about that was on about the site not getting money thrown at it for ads n stuff.

do you mean google sense ads on game server or actual ads like create one for TV?
supernova
supernova
17:31 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

i give nick all the credit. this is and always will be the best pool site on the net. and also i never said anything about his team lol and i fully agree with you sir
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm just saying if nick comes onto the forums and sees people basically saying negative stuff do you think that fills him with enthusiasm to input more into the site?
supernova
supernova
17:35 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
maybe? possibly lol. don't disguise reality now
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:36 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
an idea for nick, i know its way off topic now (sorry tadpole) but has nick thought about creating an app for twitter? that could bring more users in, also higher on search list on google.

about the original topic, im not sure tadpole, you tried each browser (IE, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari?).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If I ran a site And kept seeing people being negative on forums, I would just think why do I bother.
supernova
supernova
17:38 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i tried everything when it happened to me but in the end it just took time :/ lol
supernova
supernova
17:39 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If I ran a site And kept seeing people being negative on forums, I would just think why do I bother.

maybe i looked like i was being negative i was just stating that the servers might not be the best i never said anything about the site being bad.

THIS SITE IS AMAZZZING :)

nick read that ^
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
18:16 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Enough guys, lets stay on topic here.

Have you had any luck yet _pro_frog_?
supernova
supernova
18:20 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol flapjack saying that well after the convo had stopped